Bigtime Daily is an internet news entity that works towards the achievement of the simplest mission which is “keep the news simple and understandable”. We cater news for the general public which is why use of accurate data and simple yet professional language is observable for the content.
Why we started Bigtime Daily?
As journalists from various news channels we believe that the primary goal for any news agency is to bring forth current & accurate news information that actually holds the power to change the course of events. However, the journalist standards as seen today were revenue based with responsibilities distorted when it comes to authentic news reporting. This is why Bigtime Daily was conceptualized to bring back the past ethical and journalistic standards to the main frame digital news reporting scenario.
How was Bigtime Daily Formed?
Even after the idea was conceptualized by the CEO of Bigtime Daily, the news agency required a strong team with some specialized skills to take the website through the standards set by the idea bloomer. The progress was slow but writers and journalists from various parts of the world joined hands together with Bigtime Daily and brought forth what you see today standing tall as the epitome of authentic journalism.
Our goal is to maintain the name “Bigtime Daily” and all its content as the illustrator of news pieces at its best. From breaking news to space invasions, we aim to cover it all.
- Chelsea Truck Company Introduces a retro-inspired Defender March 26, 2019
- 1992 Land Rover Defender is Reinvented in the New Form, Recon D110 March 26, 2019
- Digital Media Companies Group Nine and Refinery29 are Planning to Merge March 25, 2019
- Mortgage Rates Falls to a new Lower Territory as Investors Rush into Bond Market March 25, 2019
- Facebook Messenger Plans to Replace Email Marketing in Future March 21, 2019
- Indian Angel Network Plans to Invest Rs 3.5 Cr in Pune-based Auto Parts Startup SparesHub March 20, 2019
- Women’s Health Products Market Revenue to Grow by 2026: Report March 19, 2019
- Revenue from Instagram Stories Will Surpass Snap This Year March 18, 2019
- Columbia Basin Herald has Launched Customers Survey to Increase Customer Satisfaction March 17, 2019
- Women Pays $5K to Contractor for her House, Still not Satisfied with its Safety March 15, 2019