Bigtime Daily is an internet news entity that works towards the achievement of the simplest mission which is “keep the news simple and understandable”. We cater news for the general public which is why use of accurate data and simple yet professional language is observable for the content.
Why we started Bigtime Daily?
As journalists from various news channels we believe that the primary goal for any news agency is to bring forth current & accurate news information that actually holds the power to change the course of events. However, the journalist standards as seen today were revenue based with responsibilities distorted when it comes to authentic news reporting. This is why Bigtime Daily was conceptualized to bring back the past ethical and journalistic standards to the main frame digital news reporting scenario.
How was Bigtime Daily Formed?
Even after the idea was conceptualized by the CEO of Bigtime Daily, the news agency required a strong team with some specialized skills to take the website through the standards set by the idea bloomer. The progress was slow but writers and journalists from various parts of the world joined hands together with Bigtime Daily and brought forth what you see today standing tall as the epitome of authentic journalism.
Our goal is to maintain the name “Bigtime Daily” and all its content as the illustrator of news pieces at its best. From breaking news to space invasions, we aim to cover it all.
- Jennifer Aniston Net Worth Crosses $200 Million in 2019 January 16, 2019
- Recent Tinder Crash Led to Huge Chaos All Over January 14, 2019
- Locksmith Accused of Breaking into Neighbor’s Home; Arrested January 13, 2019
- Dr Uparika Sharma, a Dentist from Bellevue wins NCAB Award January 13, 2019
- Chris Pratt tries Vegan Diet for 21 Days January 13, 2019
- Stranger Things Season 3 – Netflix Reveals Entire Cast January 8, 2019
- Is Zaful Legit? Users ask on Reddit for Reviews worrying about a Scam January 6, 2019
- The Notion ‘Cold Temperature Increases Lifespan’ Challenged January 5, 2019
- Brain Cancer Likely to Affect Men and Women Differently January 4, 2019
- Jason Alexander Net Worth Reaches $50 Million in 2019 January 3, 2019