At Bigtime Daily, we believe that a news piece is as good as the team behind it. This is why we want you to know something about the creative crafters working with us day and night to create something that actually houses relevance in the real world with timely reporting and information that is updated and accurate.
Michelle has been a part of the journey ever since Bigtime Daily started. As a strong learner and passionate writer, she contributes her editing skills for the news agency. She also jots down intellectual pieces from categories such as science and health.
The idea of Bigtime Daily landed this engineer cum journalist from a multi-national company to the digital avenue. Matthew brought life to this idea and rendered all that was necessary to create an interactive and attractive platform for the readers. Apart from managing the platform, he also contributes his expertise in business niche.
From television to the internet platform, Jonathan switched his journey in digital media with Bigtime Daily. He served as a journalist for popular news channels and currently contributes his experience for Bigtime Daily by writing about the tech domain.
A multi-lingual talent head, Jimmy is fluent in languages such as Spanish, Russian, Italian, and many more. He has a special curiosity for the events and stories revolving in and around US and caters an uncompromising form of journalistic standard for the audiences.
Jenny is one among the oldest contributors of Bigtime Daily with a particularly unique perspective with regards to world events. She aims to empower the readers with delivery of apt factual analysis of various news pieces from around the World.
- Chelsea Truck Company Introduces a retro-inspired Defender March 26, 2019
- 1992 Land Rover Defender is Reinvented in the New Form, Recon D110 March 26, 2019
- Digital Media Companies Group Nine and Refinery29 are Planning to Merge March 25, 2019
- Mortgage Rates Falls to a new Lower Territory as Investors Rush into Bond Market March 25, 2019
- Facebook Messenger Plans to Replace Email Marketing in Future March 21, 2019
- Indian Angel Network Plans to Invest Rs 3.5 Cr in Pune-based Auto Parts Startup SparesHub March 20, 2019
- Women’s Health Products Market Revenue to Grow by 2026: Report March 19, 2019
- Revenue from Instagram Stories Will Surpass Snap This Year March 18, 2019
- Columbia Basin Herald has Launched Customers Survey to Increase Customer Satisfaction March 17, 2019
- Women Pays $5K to Contractor for her House, Still not Satisfied with its Safety March 15, 2019