At Bigtime Daily, we believe that a news piece is as good as the team behind it. This is why we want you to know something about the creative crafters working with us day and night to create something that actually houses relevance in the real world with timely reporting and information that is updated and accurate.
Michelle has been a part of the journey ever since Bigtime Daily started. As a strong learner and passionate writer, she contributes her editing skills for the news agency. She also jots down intellectual pieces from categories such as science and health.
The idea of Bigtime Daily landed this engineer cum journalist from a multi-national company to the digital avenue. Matthew brought life to this idea and rendered all that was necessary to create an interactive and attractive platform for the readers. Apart from managing the platform, he also contributes his expertise in business niche.
From television to the internet platform, Jonathan switched his journey in digital media with Bigtime Daily. He served as a journalist for popular news channels and currently contributes his experience for Bigtime Daily by writing about the tech domain.
A multi-lingual talent head, Jimmy is fluent in languages such as Spanish, Russian, Italian, and many more. He has a special curiosity for the events and stories revolving in and around US and caters an uncompromising form of journalistic standard for the audiences.
Jenny is one of the oldest contributors of Bigtime Daily with a unique perspective of the world events. She aims to empower the readers with delivery of apt factual analysis of various news pieces from around the World.
- Mainstreaming Raises $6 Million Funds to Amplify its Presence in Online Gaming Market May 23, 2019
- Meathead Movers Announces a Raise in its Entry Level Pay to $15 per Hour May 22, 2019
- Short-Throw Projectors Transformed Three Shop Windows Using Fairy Tales May 22, 2019
- JK Tyre Launches Blaze Ryder for Premium Motorcycles in India May 21, 2019
- Study: How Often Should a Strut Mount Get Changed May 20, 2019
- American Coffee Shop Closes after 3rd ADA Lawsuit May 20, 2019
- Report Shows Disney Dethrones Apple as the Most Intimate Brand in the World May 20, 2019
- Q2 and ATLR Come Together to Improve Data Security May 20, 2019
- Study Finds Spanish Language Sales increased after Ebay added AI Translations May 20, 2019
- PatientPop to Conduct Annual Online Reputation Management Survey for Healthcare Providers May 19, 2019