Ali Siam, CEO of Siam Sports Management in Los Angeles, knows a lot about entrepreneurship. He watched as his parents worked their way up from nothing to own two highly successful businesses, and took many lessons from that experience. He successfully broke into the professional sports industry as an agent, and now owns his own company representing NFL athletes. Now, Siam wants to share some of the things he learned along the way that might help other entrepreneurs build a successful business.
1. Treat others like people, not investments – One of the key lessons Siam refers to in his life is learning how to treat people. His parents, who came to the United States from Iran, started at the bottom, making very little for long laborious jobs. They worked hard and now own two very profitable businesses. Siam credits that success to how they treat people as individuals, not investments or dollar signs. He has taken that and applied it to his own businesses. Treat people as people, get to know them, understand their story, this will help build a better relationship, and they will trust you, leading to a better business connection long term.
2. Be honest – Next to treating people well, Siam points to honesty as the next top thing entrepreneurs should focus on. This means being an authentic person, presenting their business for what it is. People are going to see through any kind of fake front or claims, you do not want to be known as the person who lies, makes empty promises, or cannot deliver when the time comes. Your reputation is your brand, and building a strong reputation, as an honest business, is going to yield a much more positive return for your business.
3. See things from others’ perspective – This applies to others in the industry as well as potential clients. Talking with others, those who have been around the field for a while can give amazing insight into customer bases, products, and how the industry works. This perspective can be incredibly valuable when navigating the different challenges that come up. Understanding where the client is coming from, what they need and want, helps entrepreneurs build the best services for clients, and meet their needs.
Siam stresses that people are the key to entrepreneurship, so treating them with respect, as individuals, and as people, not dollar signs will go a long way in building professional relationships that last and benefit your business. Learn more from Siam on Instagram and through his company website.
Nathan Khider offers the best program Yen Society for entrepreneurs from entrepreneurs
Stepping into the business world is one of the riskier choices especially when there is no one to guide you about it. The facts that you need to understand what you require and what your strategy of business will provide are very significant. To be honest many forget to calculate the real facts which give them desperate results. To be safe from such consequences, it is best to attend a guideline course. Are you too looking for such a course? We bring you one of the best programs of the Yen (Young Entrepreneur Network) Society from none other than Nathan Khider.
About the Creator of Yen Nathan Khider
Inspired by victorious businessmen like Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, Steve Jobs, and Elon Musk from the beginning, Nathan Khider self-grown himself in the industry. Like many other successful businessmen, Nathan was also a school dropout and now considered as one of the top UK businessmen who worked through multiple business schemes such as Yen Clothing, Agent & Homes, Nathan K Podcasts, and many more. With every project, we have been seeing this gentleman with great traits like courage, firmness, and determination. Even before his successful career, he showed positive energy and motivation. No one believes that once he was a homeless person. With time he accepted all the challenges of life and now presents himself to the world as a shining star.
About the YEN
Nathan Khider co-founded The YEN Society with his brother Zaid Khider and launched their first-ever Master class on the 5th June 2021. The Masterclass was hosted by Dr. Rakish Rana, commonly known as The Clear Coach, which was about ‘How to Build a Resilient Mindset for Success’.
The YEN Society is designed for individuals who are looking to succeed and learn as much as possible from inspirational coaches and speakers. Their main goal is to share knowledge throughout the community and their Young Entrepreneurs Network. Zaid mentioned that ‘Collaboration, networking, and knowledge is everything. We want to combine the three and provide a platform for individuals with aspirations and dreams to help them reach their goals and become successful entrepreneurs’. Moreover, YEN aims at offering a wide range of free courses from RTT Therapy to How to Start a Business and Make it Sustainable.
The first YEN Masterclass had an attendance of 20 people who all particularly seemed to enjoy it with some stating that they would pay 150-200 pounds for a course such as the one given by The Clear Coach.
If you also wish to join such a program, do not wait anymore and register now! The program is established by the world’s greatest business experts. We are sure you will not be disappointed. Plus it is free.
For more details, you can contact the society through their website or social media. The links are given below.
- Nathan Khider offers the best program Yen Society for entrepreneurs from entrepreneurs June 19, 2021
- Sick of Always Being the Sidekick: Actress Mahima Saigal hopes to create work that uproots stereotypes and reclaims the Hero’s Journey for people of color. June 18, 2021
- With More Competitors, Food Delivery in Japan Encounters a Prominent Market June 18, 2021
- How Truly Understanding The Masculine And Feminine Can Help In The Boardroom, Not Just The Bedroom June 18, 2021
- Coinstirs’ Robust IT-Enabled System has Simplified the Cryptocurrency Investment and Trading Process to an Unimaginable Limit June 17, 2021
- The Impressive Evolution of CJ Iwu From A Self-Conscious Kid To Vibrant, Charismatic Creator June 17, 2021
- It’s Your Life, Why Are You Not In Charge Of It? The Inside Story of How Junior Anthony Went from Zero to 7 Figures. June 17, 2021
- Weight Management Strategies to Help You Stay in Shape June 16, 2021
- Sclerotherapy: An Effective Treatment for Eliminating Spider Veins June 16, 2021
- Exceptional Mental Healthcare in Florida June 16, 2021
Tech3 months ago
Effuel Reviews (2021) – Effuel ECO OBD2 Saves Fuel, and Reduce Gas Cost? Effuel Customer Reviews
Lifestyle2 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Lifestyle4 months ago
East Side Hype x Billionaire Boys Club. Hottest New Streetwear Releases in Utah.
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle10 months ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Tech2 years ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
Health2 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Entertainment2 years ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free