Harman Sidhu talks about Working out during Periods
Working out during periods can be challenging for most women. In her recent video, Harman Sidhu talks about working out during periods and explains how she modifies her training program during those difficult days of the month.
In an exclusive interview with BigTimeDaily.com, Harman revealed that she had received an insane amount of queries about working out during periods before she finally decided to make a detailed video which is actually based on her own experiences.
Here is the gist of our interview and the discussion we had with Harman, and we hope it helps all the women out there.
Tips for Working out during Periods by Harman Sidhu
- Always Listen to Your Body: If you are not feeling good or well, there is absolutely no need to work out. Its absolutely fine to take a 3 or 4-day break and let your body recover.
- Your hard work is not undone: If you decide to take a break, your previous hard work is not undone during these 4 or 5 days.
- Train your legs Before your Periods: Legs are the hardest to train during your Periods. So if you are regular with your periods and know when they are going to come, its always a good idea to train your legs the preceding week. So that you don’t have to worry about training them during your periods.
- Training Legs During Period can make your flow heavier: If you decide to train your legs during your periods, make sure you do it on the last day. Training your legs during the initial phase of your periods can cause more pain, make the flow heavier, and even extend the duration of your periods.
- Do Light Cardio: Light Cardio is very helpful and helps you stay cheerful and active. Remember not to push yourself too much.
- Work your Upper Body: This is a good time to work your upper body. Especially do exercises which do not involve using your legs or glutes.
If you want to learn more, we recommend your watch this IGTV video and ask any questions you have directly to Harman Sidhu. Her Instagram handle is @harman_fitness_mommy
View this post on Instagram
The True Benefits of Decluttering for Your Mental Health and Wellness
There’s no doubt that we are all busy with things to do and tasks to accomplish, not just in our work but also, more importantly, in our personal lives. And in our increasingly busy and demanding lives, clutter can accumulate quickly. This clutter can be overwhelming and contribute to feelings of stress and anxiety, especially over time. It can- and will- affect us greatly if we’re constantly surrounded by it, whether in our workspaces or living spaces. On the other hand, it’s no secret that a tidy working and living space can create a sense of calm – but the benefits of decluttering go far beyond just having a neat workspace and home. So what are the true benefits of decluttering for your mental health and wellness? Let’s find out.
Reduced anxiety and stress
Clutter can be a significant source of our stress and anxiety. Imagine how a cluttered space can make it difficult to find what you need, and being surrounded by chaos and disorder can quickly overwhelm us. But when you declutter your space, you can reduce the visual stimuli around you and create a more calming environment. You’ll be able to find what you need more easily, and you’ll feel more in control of your surroundings. And it’s easier to declutter nowadays with help from a skip hire service (such as www.betaskips.co.uk, which will remove all the clutter and clear out your surroundings much faster.
You can also enhance your creativity when you are not surrounded by clutter at all hours of the day. A cluttered space can stifle creativity, and when there’s too much clutter around, it can be difficult to come up with new ideas, much less think clearly! But by decluttering your space, you’ll have more room to think and create. You’ll be able to see things more clearly, which can lead to new and more innovative ideas.
Improved focus and productivity
It can be a real challenge to focus on the task at hand when your space is cluttered. The clutter can distract you, and you may find yourself constantly shifting your attention to different items or belongings around the room. But when you declutter, you can create a more focused environment that allows you to concentrate on what you’re doing.
Improved sleep quality
Did you know that too much clutter can also impact the quality of your sleep? A cluttered bedroom can make it difficult to relax, and it can even contribute to insomnia. But when you have a cleaner and more organized bedroom, it results in a more serene environment conducive to rest and relaxation. You’ll be able to fall asleep more easily (and stay asleep for a longer time), which can lead to greater energy and productivity during the day.
Decluttering your space requires a certain level of mindfulness because it involves being aware of your surroundings, identifying what’s important (and what’s not), and making intentional decisions about what to keep and what to let go of. This level of mindfulness can extend beyond just decluttering your space and can help you cultivate greater mindfulness in other areas of your life! By being more mindful, you’ll be able to make better decisions and live a more intentional, fruitful life.
- CDN Security: Protecting Your Content and Users June 7, 2023
- The Benefits Of Staff Training And Development In Geriatric Care June 7, 2023
- Unlocking the Vault: Finding the Best Bonuses from the Most Trusted Casino Providers May 30, 2023
- The Ultimate Guide to the Essential Social Skills in Business May 30, 2023
- Workplace Fun: How to Give Your Team the Time of Their Lives with Adult Fairground Attractions May 29, 2023
- SamBoat Makes Waves in the US May 24, 2023
- Sofia Saidi a well-rounded host of MBC turns heads with her look at Cannes 2023 May 23, 2023
- Six Ways Construction Workers Can Stay Healthy May 23, 2023
- Creating a Comprehensive Onboarding Program: Key Elements & Best Practices May 23, 2023
- 9 Different Types of Pharmacies and their Unique Purpose May 22, 2023
Tech2 years ago
Effuel Reviews (2021) – Effuel ECO OBD2 Saves Fuel, and Reduce Gas Cost? Effuel Customer Reviews
Tech4 years ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
Lifestyle4 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Lifestyle2 years ago
East Side Hype x Billionaire Boys Club. Hottest New Streetwear Releases in Utah.
Tech4 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle3 years ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Health4 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Entertainment4 years ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free