Here Be Monsters (HBM) is creating podcasts for people interested in pursuing their fear and facing the unknown. It has produced many podcast episodes about crow death rituals, flex eating beetles, internet scammers, nudism, fair healing and many more. People are digging into HBM’s archive to find shows about nearly everything.
HBM releases 20 new episodes per year. Jeff Emtman is the host of all episodes and he has been on much other grand slam telling personal stories. HBM has been featured on many other shows like Radiotopia’s Love + Radio, BBC Shortcuts, WNYC’s Snap Judgement and MIT’s Undark.
Jeff Emtman started these podcast episodes in 2012 about how to pursue fear and face the unknown. Other persons including Bethany Denton and Nick White joined him later. KCRW distributes all the podcast episodes for HBM. All their podcast episodes are proving to be very helpful for people.
Anyone can become a member of KCRW and this is a good sign for HBM. People are becoming a member of KCRW in large numbers and supporting other people to do great work. HBM does not have any fixed source of income. It is only receiving money directly through a donation.
Recently HBM has developed a new podcast show HBM092: Carry the Scent with the help of KCRW. This episode shows a profile of typical search and rescue scammer. It was produced by Lee Gaines and Alex Kime. This show was edited by Bethany Denton and Jeff Emtaman. Nick White who works for KCRW, edited the show.
Brxuch’s Journey And Future Plans In The Music Industry
Anyone who appreciates good music will soon get to know an up-and-coming artist who hopes to secure a place amongst the top producers and DJs in the music industry. 19-year-old Brauch Owens, also known as Brxuch, might have started on the administrative side of music; however, he is now making his way for his own solo music career.
Working as a businessman and social media strategist, Brxuch worked his way up and built bridges with musicians and top names in the music industry. His big break, however, came when he collaborated with American rapper Future, whom he considers as his inspiration to take on a career in music. Using this inspiration, Brxuch has managed to release three successful singles under his name.
Now with his new album set to be launched in October, Brxuch is determined to inspire people through his music. He said, “My next album is going to be insane. I have been working day and night for the past six months to make sure it is perfect. This album is going to have a bit different sound than my latest singles, but I know my fans will love it.” With these future plans, Brxuch is well on his way to success.
- Impacting Lives Will Always Come First – Avi Grondin September 20, 2020
- Winners and Losers in the Digital Economy September 20, 2020
- Stephan Walouch, an Emerging Entrepreneur from Austria, is Touching New Heights in the eCommerce World September 20, 2020
- People are Looking for Affordable Boat Rentals to Enjoy Adventures in the Water September 20, 2020
- Nidal Rasheed Discusses His Company’s Policy of Seeking New Talent and the Advice He Would like to Give to Aspiring Entrepreneurs September 20, 2020
- Brittany Crisp – Small Town Girl to Big City Success September 20, 2020
- Vacation Rental Services are Being Consulted by a Lot of People in a New Normal World September 19, 2020
- Greek Lightning is the Magic Elixir to Great Times September 19, 2020
- Consulting a Personal Injury Lawyer is Helping People Get the Right Compensation with Ease September 19, 2020
- A Young Entrepreneur, Joseph Samuel Song, Inspires Others to Make Money and Boost their Business September 19, 2020
Lifestyle1 year ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle2 weeks ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Entertainment1 year ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free
Entertainment1 year ago
123Movies Predicts Hobbs and Shaw will be the Most Downloaded Movie of 2019
World2 years ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity
Lifestyle4 months ago
From marketing memes to marketing brands, Ahmad Yasir’s journey to perfection
Health1 year ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?