No fitness experience is needed with this franchise opportunity. When you were young and inexperienced, these three words were the only thing you looked for in a help-wanted ad. After all, if there’s one thing you had when looking for your first job, it was inexperience.
But now that you’ve got a few years and a couple jobs under your belt, you may consider opportunities that don’t require experience to be beneath you. You went to school and have paid your dues in marketing or accounting or another industry, and those dues will pave the way to your next gig, right?
Maybe not. Because if you’re interested in owning your own business, one franchise opportunity that requires no experience will give you the experience of a lifetime. What is it? Fit Body Boot Camp (FBBC), the fastest-growing boot camp franchise in the world.
The Best Fitness Franchise Opportunity 2020
Access to Experience
Think launching a fitness business without a fitness background sounds crazy? Well, it would be if it were any franchise besides Fit Body Boot Camp. With FBBC, it’s not crazy at all. Because with Fit Body Boot Camp’s gym franchise opportunity, you don’t launch your business alone, and you don’t keep it open on your own either.
Every franchisee is given in-depth, easy-to-follow instruction on how to open and grow a successful franchise. When first opening a franchise, FBBC suggests renting a small space with low rent. This keeps cost as low as possible and profits as high as possible.
Those who are driven to succeed soon move into a larger space, open another location, or both. But because they smartly start with a small space, they don’t struggle to pay rent those first few months.
As an added perk, Fit Body Boot Camp does your online marketing for you. In case you’ve never tried understanding online marketing, this is a huge perk! With FBBC’s inhouse digital marketing professionals, your location’s website and Google and Facebook ads are created, monitored, and tweaked to keep a flow of new customers coming to your door every day.
How much does something like this cost? With other franchises or your own independent company, the sky’s the limit. With FBBC, it’s absolutely free. That’s right; FBBC franchisees have all their online marketing done for them at no additional cost beyond their monthly franchise (which is a low flat fee and not a percentage of your revenue, like most franchises).
Don’t know the difference between medicine balls and kettlebells? Unsure which supplement to recommend to someone working to make bigger gains faster? Not a problem. You don’t need to be a trainer or fitness pro to run a successful FBBC location. You simply need to hire great trainers who know how to lead clients to reach their goals.
Don’t know how to find quality trainers who can help clients improve their health and continue coming to FBBC month after month, year after year? FBBC’s ongoing training and education helps here as well. With Fit Body Boot Camp franchisee training, you’ll know exactly who will fit the bill for your location, and you can hire with confidence.
If you’re turned off by fitness coaches who spend their time yelling and screaming, you’ll be excited to know that FBBC goes with a different approach. Instead of yelling and screaming like drill sergeants, FBBC trainers are encouraging, personable, and inspiring. They treat people how they want to be treated like people.
And the approach works. A look at the results of any given FBBC location proves that FBBC trainers get results. They help people lose weight, gain muscle, eat better, feel better, and live better. It’s not magic. It’s caring.
What You Do Need for a Successful Gym Franchise
While you don’t need experience in the fitness world to open a FBBC location, you can’t come to the table empty handed. In order to open a FBBC and find the same wild success so many franchisees have, you need a couple of intangibles.
1. An internal drive to succeed. FBBC is a straightforward, turnkey franchise opportunity. However, no business can reach its potential if you don’t work hard, and your FBBC franchise is no different. Are you hungry for success and have an inner drive to succeed? Then FBBC is an excellent opportunity to work your way into a bigger bank account.
2. An unquenchable passion to help others. FBBC was founded with the goal of helping 100 million people across the globe meet their health and wellness goals. This underlying purpose drives every FBBC franchise every day. It’s why clients and franchisees love FBBC and see amazing results. If you get energized at the thought of serving others, FBBC may be a great fit for you.
3. A willingness to learn. You don’t need a fitness background to launch your FBBC location, but the most successful franchisees are always learning and growing. They throw themselves into the business, learning everything they can. Why? To grow the business and to help their clients. So if you plan to take the leap and open a FBBC franchise location, prepare to learn all you can about your clients, your business, and the world of fitness. Otherwise, you’re shortchanging your bank account and those you serve.
A Word to Personal Trainers Looking for Franchise Opportunities
Already have a background in fitness? If you’re a personal trainer, fantastic! There are tons of FBBC franchise owners just like you. They bust their hump helping one person after another meet and exceed goals, but they never have financial freedom.
With FBBC, your time isn’t monopolized by a single client. You work with dozens of goal-oriented clients at a time, who encourage each other and make even bigger improvements as a result. If this sounds intriguing, you may be a great fit for FBBC.
Have the drive to open a successful fitness franchise and a deep-seated love for serving others? Maybe it’s time you open a Fit Body Boot Camp franchise. Visit https://fbbcinvest.com/ or call (888) 638-3222 to learn more about this exciting franchise opportunity that is sprinting toward the goal of helping 100 million people.
Techniques That Helped Jeremy Miner Jump From $0 to $2.4 Million
When Jeremy Miner, the CEO of 7th Level Communications, first started out in sales, he noticed something: nothing he was doing was working (similar to many salespeople’s first experiences). He, like us, had been taught many techniques from the old sales model and from so-called ‘sales gurus,’ but he wasn’t achieving the six figures a year that they said he could make following their techniques. At the same time, he was in college studying Behavioral Science and Human Psychology, and he was struck by how what he was learning about the human brain contrasted from what he had been taught in sales. He was studying how the brain makes decisions and how people are persuaded to do something. It was the complete opposite of the traditional selling techniques.
“I knew I wanted to succeed in sales. To do so, I knew I needed to take a giant leap outside my comfort zone. Following the status quo wasn’t going to work,” Miner said. “So, rather than just listening to the methods I had been taught, I decided I’d go in search of another sales training program with the behavioral science elements of sales. I searched… invested in many training courses… attended many events… and read many books. But none of them had the questions that I needed to ask to get my prospects to persuade themselves in a step by step sequence rooted in human psychology.”
So… he created it himself. “You may think that would’ve been easy, since I was studying behavioral science in school. Far from it! But as I continued my trial and error process, I eventually got to a place where I mastered the series of questions that I now call ‘Neuro-Emotional Persuasion Questions’ (more on these soon). And, the year I finally felt I had mastered it, I ended up making $2,370,485 dollars in the year in straight commission as a W-2 sales rep.”
Techniques That Took Jeremy Miner to $2.4 Million
Miner now teaches students around the world how to practice the new mode of selling, which means ditching the traditional model. He goes in depth into each of the neuro-emotional persuasion questions in his course. These questions are intended to help the prospect convince themselves that they need what you’re selling.
- Asking questions more than presenting. “I now tell my students that prospects should be the ones talking for about 80 percent of the conversation. To guide this, ask questions. “Engage, don’t tell” is one of the three main forms of communication that I teach in the new model of selling. The “Old Model’ of Selling DOES ask some questions. But, 99 percent of salespeople don’t ask the ‘right’ questions at the right time in the conversation. They just ask ‘surface’ questions which only get you the superficial answers from your potential customers.
Rather, it’s critical to ask specific, skilled questions that bring out emotion from your prospects on what their problems are doing to them. These could be what I call ‘problem awareness’ questions where you ask what problems they have, and how they’re affecting them. These are followed by ‘solution awareness’ questions, where you ask what they have done in the past about solving their problems, what has worked, and what hasn’t, which helps them view you more as a trusted authority who is there to help them, and not just sell to them,” Miner said.
- Helping the prospect recognize the consequences of not solving their problem. “Another type of NEPQ question that is particularly effective is what I call ‘consequence questions.’ Once you have established what the problem is and what the solution could be, it’s important that the prospect states out loud the consequences of not resolving their problem. In other words, they hear in their own voice what would happen if they don’t solve the problem (buy your solution) — what they’d be missing out on. Perhaps this would be lost social media exposure if they don’t purchase your social media organic reach service, or they lose a sense of safety if they don’t immediately purchase your security device system,” said Miner.
When they are the ones to say it out loud, they’re more likely to persuade themselves. Contrast this with if you filled in the blanks for them and said, “You’ll lose social media exposure if you don’t purchase this today.” The fact that you were the one to say it totally changes the effectiveness of the statement. Even if that’s completely true and they believe it, too, they don’t want to hear you tell them — they’ll likely get defensive and get off the call.
- Engaging and discovering in a helpful conversation.
So, it shouldn’t just be following a script or giving a pitch, but it shouldn’t just be asking questions, either. Rather, the best sales conversations work in a banter between salesperson and prospect. I call this ‘learning and discovering from each other.’ Imagine this like you’d talk with a friend who you had no intention of selling to. You ask your friend how business is going, and they complain about something related to what your business solves. So, you ask some more questions to understand more, then mention what you do. The equal playing field is your mutual curiosity to hear what the other has to say.
It shouldn’t be any different in a sales conversation. It shouldn’t be you shoving your product pitch down a prospect’s throat. That’s simply not what they want, and a great way to lose a potential sale.
To learn about Miner’s exact NEPQ process, visit his website: 7thlevelhq.com.
- Techniques That Helped Jeremy Miner Jump From $0 to $2.4 Million July 10, 2020
- 4 New Hobbies You Can Start From Home July 9, 2020
- Live Casinos: How It Works July 9, 2020
- Everything You Need To Know About Online Casino Bonuses July 9, 2020
- House Of Lord Warns: Loot Boxes Is Gambling July 9, 2020
- 3 Critical Skills Each Entrepreneur Should be Aware Of By Tiana Burse July 9, 2020
- Online Casino Websites are being Largely Searched by People to Entertain themselves July 9, 2020
- Abel Meri’s Lyrical Conscious Rap is Saying Something Worth Hearing July 8, 2020
- Harman Sidhu is Collaborating with Fit Tak for a new Web Series July 8, 2020
- Inspiration for Innovation in Agriculture, Aquaculture, Energy, and More Industries Launches Tech Accelerator July 8, 2020
Lifestyle12 months ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Entertainment12 months ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free
Entertainment11 months ago
123Movies Predicts Hobbs and Shaw will be the Most Downloaded Movie of 2019
Lifestyle2 months ago
From marketing memes to marketing brands, Ahmad Yasir’s journey to perfection
World2 years ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity
Entertainment1 year ago
Jonas Brothers’ ‘Chasing Happiness’ Amazon Documentary now Available for Free on Fmovies
Tech2 years ago
Siri’s latest glitch shows Donald Trump’s age as a penis