Mike Harris aerial and Satellite Company during covid-19
Mike Harris aerial and satellite company is a TV aerial installation, Freesat Fitting and Repairs, Freeview Installs and Fixes, TV wall mount installations, European and foreign satellite installations, and repair company in the UK. Mike Harris aerial and satellite express is a service provided by the company in London, which is 1 hour same day rapid service. During Covid-19, which hit the UK very badly, all businesses had some troubles but were operating socially responsible according to government standard operating procedures (SOPs). It was their social responsibility and Mike Harris aerial and satellite installation company operated and is operating totally according to the SOPs taking all precautionary measures.
Mike Harris aerial and satellite company cares about its customers, and we will let you know in the coming lines forward the measures we took before we begin work, during the work, and after the work is done.
Before the work begins:
- We make sure that neither you nor anyone living in your home has symptoms of COVID-19.
- If anyone in your home is isolating as a precaution, then work can only start when they have completed 14 days in isolation and are symptoms-free.
- You have to discuss everything with Mike Harris before we can visit your home.
- We have eliminated our face-to-face conversations because of Covid-19, and we use mobile or tablet devices with cameras and other devices whenever our engineers want to discuss something between themselves.
- Our engineers use all personal protection equipment (PPE) before work.
- If you are clinically vulnerable, you must let us know before work so that we can take extra precautionary measures.
During the work:
- We will disinfect the door, handles, and other daily routine physical contact things daily before and after our engineer comes into your home.
- Our employees will work together with you the employers and follow SOPs and social distancing guidelines.
- Sometimes we have to get close, we will stay side-to-side rather than facing each other.
- If our engineers anything during work, eat or drink make sure to wash your glasses and plates and everything they touch with hot, soapy water.
- If you feel you are or could be infected during the work, tell our engineers and stop all the works. Then follow the government’s SOPs, and we will start work again when it is safe for work to start again.
After the work:
- We disinfect all areas where Mike Harris aerial and Satellite Company certified engineers have worked, especially around doors and handles.
- We keep payment and paperwork contactless.
- Please contact Mike Harris aerial and Satellite Company to warn us if you or anyone else in your home shows symptoms of COVID-19 within a week of the work being finished, so we can take precautionary measures and keep each other safe.
The Ultimate Guide to the Essential Social Skills in Business
Effective communication and strong relationships are essential for success in the workplace. One factor that can greatly influence these qualities is emotional intelligence, often abbreviated as EQ. EQ refers to the ability to identify, understand, and manage one’s own emotions, as well as the emotions of others. Research has shown that individuals with high levels of EQ are better equipped to handle stress, communicate effectively, and work collaboratively with others (Chamorro-Premuzic & Sanger, 2016).
Research has consistently shown that emotional intelligence (EQ) is an important predictor of job performance and success in the workplace. EQ is comprised of a set of skills that allow individuals to recognize, understand, and regulate their own emotions, as well as the emotions of others. In addition, individuals with high EQ are better able to communicate effectively, build relationships, and navigate complex social situations. As a result, they are often viewed as effective leaders and collaborators, and are more likely to achieve their personal and professional goals.
In fact, a number of studies have demonstrated the significant impact that EQ has on job performance and success. For example, one study of 85 upper-level managers found that those with higher EQ scores were rated as more effective leaders by their subordinates (Law, Wong, & Song, 2004). Another study of 151 employees found that those with higher EQ were more likely to be promoted within their organization over a five-year period (Carmeli, Brueller, & Dutton, 2009). These findings highlight the importance of EQ in the workplace and suggest that developing these skills can lead to significant benefits for both individuals and organizations.
According to a study conducted by TalentSmart, a leading provider of EQ assessments, EQ is responsible for 58% of success in all job types (Bradberry & Greaves, 2009). In contrast, IQ only accounts for about 4% of success in the workplace. This suggests that EQ is a crucial skill set for individuals in any professional field. Fortunately, EQ is a skill that can be developed and honed over time with practice and awareness.
There are several key components of EQ that are particularly important for success in the workplace. These include:
Self-Regulation: This refers to your capacity to recognize and control your emotions. Sometimes treating them when they arise may be necessary. Understanding how to manage your anger is essential. However, it can also cover how to control the feelings you’ll experience.
Self-Awareness: This implies recognizing and understanding your own feelings. Do noisy places make you nervous? Do other people talking over you make you angry? Knowing these truths about yourself shows that you are working on your self-awareness. Being conscious of yourself is necessary for this phase, which can be more complex than it sounds.
Socialization: This category focuses on your capacity to manage social interactions and direct relationships. It doesn’t entail dominating others but knowing how to work with others to achieve your goals. This could entail presenting your ideas to coworkers, leading a team, or resolving a personal disagreement.
Motivation: Strong motivators include external forces like money, status, or suffering. Internal motivation, however, plays a significant role in Goleman’s concept. By doing so, you demonstrate your ability to control your cause and initiate or continue initiatives of your own volition rather than in response to external demands.
Empathy: It’s equally critical to be sensitive to others’ feelings. This may entail learning to identify different emotional states in individuals — for example, can you tell the difference between someone at ease and someone anxious? — but it also requires comprehension of how other people may react to their current situation. Empathy is one of the essential traits in business and business leadership.
A thought leader in this space, Michael Ventura has built a career advising organizations on the importance of emotional intelligence in the workplace. In his book, Applied Empathy, Ventura highlights the value of empathy in business and provides strategies for developing and applying this skill set. With two decades of experience as a leader, facilitator, and educator, Ventura’s work has made impact in with prestigious institutions such as Princeton University and the United Nations as well as corporate clients such as Google and Nike.
Through his work, Ventura advises leaders to focus on the development of EQ in order to help individuals improve their communication, collaboration, and leadership skills, ultimately leading to greater success in the workplace. Experts like Ventura continue to support the growing body of research on the value of EQ in business, and the evidence that organizations who invest in the EQ of their teams help to create a more empathetic and successful professional environment.
And it’s worth noting that EQ isn’t just important for individual success in the workplace, but also for overall organizational success. A study by the Center for Creative Leadership found that EQ was a better predictor of success than IQ or technical skills in the workplace, and that teams with higher levels of EQ tend to be more effective and productive (Boyatzis, Goleman, & Rhee, 1999). By cultivating a culture of empathy and emotional intelligence, organizations can improve their overall performance and create a more positive work environment for their employees.
In conclusion, emotional intelligence is a crucial component of success in the workplace, and individuals and organizations alike should prioritize the development of these skills. The ones that do not only develop a leading edge in their category, but also become a meaningful place to work for their teams. And in today’s rapidly changing talent landscape, the retention of highly capable, emotionally intelligent leaders is one of the greatest keys to unlocking success.
Boyatzis, R. E., Goleman, D., & Rhee, K. S. (1999). Clustering competence in emotional intelligence: Insights from the emotional competence inventory (ECI). In R. Bar-On & J. D. A. Parker (Eds.), Handbook of emotional intelligence (pp. 343-362). Jossey-Bass.
Bradberry, T., & Greaves, J. (2009). Emotional intelligence 2.0. TalentSmart.
Chamorro-Premuzic, T., & Sanger, M. N. (2016). Does employee happiness matter? Journal of Organizational Effectiveness: People and Performance, 3(2), 168-191.
- Unlocking the Vault: Finding the Best Bonuses from the Most Trusted Casino Providers May 30, 2023
- The Ultimate Guide to the Essential Social Skills in Business May 30, 2023
- Workplace Fun: How to Give Your Team the Time of Their Lives with Adult Fairground Attractions May 29, 2023
- SamBoat Makes Waves in the US May 24, 2023
- Sofia Saidi a well-rounded host of MBC turns heads with her look at Cannes 2023 May 23, 2023
- Six Ways Construction Workers Can Stay Healthy May 23, 2023
- Creating a Comprehensive Onboarding Program: Key Elements & Best Practices May 23, 2023
- 9 Different Types of Pharmacies and their Unique Purpose May 22, 2023
- The True Benefits of Decluttering for Your Mental Health and Wellness May 17, 2023
- Comfort and Functionality: The Importance of Clothing in the Food Industry May 16, 2023
Tech2 years ago
Effuel Reviews (2021) – Effuel ECO OBD2 Saves Fuel, and Reduce Gas Cost? Effuel Customer Reviews
Tech4 years ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
Lifestyle4 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Lifestyle2 years ago
East Side Hype x Billionaire Boys Club. Hottest New Streetwear Releases in Utah.
Tech4 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle3 years ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Health4 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Entertainment4 years ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free