Satechi has introduced a new wireless charger which joins the exclusive club of the well known charging pads that supports USB-C instead of Micro USB or a proprietary plug.
The charger — officially known as the Satechi Aluminum Type-C PD & QC Wireless Charger — is known to be pretty simple as far as wireless chargers are concerned. It supports wireless charging of up to 10W, which is more than enough to fast-charge Samsung and Apple phones. (Pixel devices, however, would not be able to fast-charge as they are not Google-certified pad.) It comes with a rubberized top, aluminum case, and a really helpful raised cross to make finding the actual charging coil easy.
Unfortunately, the price tag of $44.99 doesn’t come along with a wall adapter. You’ll have to buy a USB-C PD wall plug separately, but those are at last beginning to become a lot more commonplace.
Still, if you want to buy a simple, good-looking wireless charger which doesn’t get stuck using the cable standard of the past, the all new pad by Satechi seems like a pretty good option. It can be bought through Amazon and Satechi’s website starting today.
Real-Time Email Validation Tool is Getting Popular Among Website Owners
Real-time email validation tools are getting popularity among website owners. One such tool which has topped the list is TheChecker. Its reliable real-time email verification services prompted it to be useable worldwide. TheChecker provides multiple email checker tools according to the requirement of the industries. It’s technical support, features and offers attract the number of users to itself.
TheChecker is a trustable company which has verified more than 100 million emails in 2018. Out of this number, 23% emails bounced back, which means they were not real or did not exist more. Knowing about the bounce backed emails is important for a website owner in certain ways. It saves time and money of such owners. And does not let the reputation of the website go down in the eyes of Google.
This tool works with every email platform due to the powerful integration system. As the popularity of TheChecker is increasing day by day in the cyber world, the company has predicted to check more than 150 million emails in 2019. The tool is also available with API for developers, which means it can be used either in bulk or as a single operator. It’s compatibility to both websites and mobile applications make it a much effective online tool.
- Amazon is Inviting More Sellers and Handicraft Groups through its Global Selling Programme June 15, 2019
- Window Shutter Market to Grow Significantly in 2019 June 14, 2019
- B2B Workshop in Chicago Will Focus on Latest Trends in B2B Digital Technology to Improve Customer Service June 14, 2019
- Forex Traders in China are having a Difficult Time Due to Stringent Vigilance June 14, 2019
- Meet BTG Dre, Baltimore’s 18 year old trending rapper June 14, 2019
- Agüero Declares the Real Reason he Wants to win this year’s Copa America June 13, 2019
- The UK’s Oldest Barbie has Gone for 150th Cosmetic Surgery June 13, 2019
- Consumer Demand for Skin Tightening by Ultherapy expected to rise in 2019 June 13, 2019
- GoShoppingKart is the Best Way To Shop Online June 13, 2019
- Real-Time Email Validation Tool is Getting Popular Among Website Owners June 13, 2019
Tech6 months ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
World6 months ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity
Entertainment2 weeks ago
Jonas Brothers’ ‘Chasing Happiness’ Amazon Documentary now Available for Free on Fmovies
Health2 months ago
Acne Scar Healing Serum by Slurp receives Praises from Everyone
Entertainment2 months ago
Alejandro Aranda’s ‘American Idol’ Audition Goes Viral; Still Less Popular than 2 Eliminated Singers’ Videos
Tech3 weeks ago
HDD Based Web Hosting to be completely Replaced by SSDs till 2020
Entertainment3 weeks ago
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Share a Photo of their Baby
Science3 months ago
Studies on Isolation and Sensory Deprivation Conducted to Analyze Brain Power