With social media taking such a prevalent role in our everyday lives, influencer marketing has become the next big thing in terms of raising awareness for brands. According to Later, influencer marketing is on track to become a $15 billion dollar industry by 2022 and shows no sign of declining. The influencer tactic has been very beneficial whether you are marketing products or various services. As modern content creators, influencers are known for creating content that captures a specific audience. While most influencers are used to drive sales, the tactic can also be used to recruit new employees, increase brand awareness and more.
Influencer Marketing and the Job Market
Currently, with such a tight job market, recruiters are even utilizing influencers as a way to promote their business and obtain top talent. Research from Talent.com, a unique job posting platform with jobs available in more than 75 countries, has found that influencer marketing can be utilized in recruiting by taking advantage of influencers’ reach, younger target audiences and their direct connection with their followers. This allows influencers to reach a fresh audience of potential employees.
According to Mediakix, the ROI achieved from influencer marketing is comparable or superior to other marketing channels. Influencers create content that can be inspiring, engaging, creative and motivating and used for your business’s website, career page, social media, posters, promotional pamphlets and more to help showcase your company and attract quality employees.
How to Choose the Right Influencer for Your Job Market
There are so many different channels for influencers to utilize these days that it’s important to plan accordingly. When it comes to selecting influencers, there are five key qualities to look at.
1. Credibility: Credibility is important in the influencer community because it is an investment you are making for your business. The content the influencer creates needs to align with your organization’s goals and values.
2.) Followers: Some have described followers to be the “currency of the century”, however followers aren’t always the largest factor in determining the quality of an influencer. With apps that allow you to buy followers, it’s important to verify the authenticity of an influencer’s following. Luckily, there are analytical tools to make sure an influencer’s followers have not been bought.
While some have thought that the higher the number of influencer followers, the better, more recent trends have focused on smaller-scale influencers with a following of fewer than 10,000. According to Business Insider, influencers called “nano-influencers” with a higher engagement are currently trending. Nano-influencers have gained a lot of momentum due to their authenticity and connection with everyday audiences. Nano influencers are also more affordable compared to mega and macro-influencers.
3. Engagement: Engagement perhaps is one of the most important aspects of analyzing the ideal influencer from who to partner. Factors including reach, likes, impressions, shares, saves, and comments are all measures of engagement. The definition of engagement often has to do with the amount of interaction a follower has with an influencer. An influencer may have many followers but if their engagement rate is low, your campaign may not be very effective. The engagement rate of an influencer is typically determined by dividing an influencer’s number of followers by the number of post engagement such as likes, comments, shares, and saves. A high engagement rate is typically between 3.5 and 6%.
4. Connection: Connection is another important factor in deciding on an influencer. As mentioned previously, the influencer needs to have similar values to your organization and a similar target audience that your company is trying to reach. Shared values, goals, and aesthetics are good ways to analyze if an influencer is a good fit for your company. For example, if an employer at a restaurant is looking to hire an influencer, he or she might look to the Insta-foodie community because they align with the company’s goals.
5. Location: Location is important to consider as well. When hiring an influencer, it’s important to factor in the location of the influencer in comparison to your business. If the influencer is in a different country, it may be rather hard to market the product to your audience. Also, if spreading the word in your local community is important, choosing an influencer within your local community might be helpful.
Reaching out to Influencers:
When reaching out to influencers, it’s important to know your company mission and the goals it hopes to achieve with the influencer campaign. The company’s goals should align with the influencer marketing strategy.
Influencer marketing campaigns are being used to enrich a company’s recruitment strategy by raising awareness, increasing your employer brand awareness, as well as building trust with your target audience. Social media on its own has many benefits for companies, but utilizing the influencer marketing strategy can take your company’s hunt for talent to new heights.
What does it really mean to be an Entrepreneur?
We see that word a lot, especially in the business world. Entrepreneurship is an idea that is often tied to the concept of the American dream. An individual chooses to put their head down and work hard to open a business and are now reaping the benefits of investing their time, money, and energy.
For those of us who have a job in the traditional sense working for a company that we do not own, the idea of becoming an entrepreneur can be both exciting and intimidating. Not everyone is built to start a business and pour their soul into helping it grow and become their main source of income. So what does it really look like to be an entrepreneur in 2022?
Betting on yourself
Anyone who has started a business themselves will tell you that the key to success is believing in yourself, as cliche as that may sound. With all of the responsibility of the business falling on your shoulders, there is a lot of weight that you have to carry. Figuring out the product or service itself, marketing the brand online or through your network, and handling the logistics of owning a business are just some of the tasks that will fall on you. Depending on what industry you are in, you may need to take the time to be certified, especially for some trades where a license is required. Getting through “impostor syndrome,” or the belief that you do not have what it takes to achieve your goals, will be key to creating long-term success, but this is only possible if you truly believe in your abilities and your business.
Assuming all of the risk
The scariest part of being an entrepreneur is the inherent uncertainty. Will your business be successful? How long before you start to turn a profit? Will this business be able to support your livelihood both in the short term and in the long? These are questions that you will undoubtedly face as a business owner, especially early on. All of the risk associated with owning a business is yours. The best way to manage this risk is to seek assistance in the areas that you feel uncomfortable in. Don’t understand how to keep track of clients and invoices? Research the best software to help you. Having trouble with taxes? Hire a tax professional to work through the details with you. There will likely be aspects of owning a business that you will not even know exist, so be sure to do your research.
Reaping all of the benefits
While there is significant risk associated with entrepreneurship, there is also the possibility of success. In the event of success with your business, you will reap all of the benefits of your growth. Whether that means achieving financial independence, or simply living out a purpose and feeling fulfilled, you receive the full reward as the owner of that business. This is what most entrepreneurs keep their focus on and what gets them through the long hours and extreme investment of their assets. They look forward to the day when they reach their financial or personal goals, which makes the whole journey worth it.
The freedom of choice
This factor is especially evident with the wave of new businesses that have started since the beginning of the global pandemic. A huge number of workers have filed applications for new businesses in the last few years, with over 551,000 applications in July of 2020, a huge jump from similar time periods in years past. That trend has continued into 2022, with many workers leaving their regular jobs in order to pursue entrepreneurship. One of the main draws is the freedom of choice. You can choose what type of business to run, what product or service you will sell, what your company culture will be, where to allocate resources, and even what hours to work. People may have left previous positions for any number of reasons such as low pay, feeling undervalued, poor management, long hours, or simply burnout. By starting a new business, an entrepreneur has the freedom to customize the role to suit themselves. Even if there are long hours, the feeling of self-determined fulfillment can override the difficulty of running the business.
Entrepreneurship should not be taken lightly
As stated before, becoming an entrepreneur is not for everyone. Even if you come up with a great idea for a product or service, you may not have the capacity or the drive to turn it into a thriving business. It is important to spend time in reflection and doing research before taking the leap to make sure that you understand what you are getting into and what it will take to be successful. Lay out your goals, come up with a plan, seek outside advice from people who know you and professionals in the field you are interested in, and then make a decision. If you choose to go for it, then be ready to defeat that impostor syndrome.
- Affordable iced out jewelry at Gotta Jewelry May 19, 2022
- What does it really mean to be an Entrepreneur? May 18, 2022
- Suffered An Animal Attack? Learn Why Hiring An Attorney Is Important! May 18, 2022
- Feel-good films on Netflix that you must watch May 18, 2022
- Best first-person shooter games May 18, 2022
- Spotlight Summer 22: Ebony Brown The Celebrity Stylist May 16, 2022
- Global Crypto Market Cap Threatens to Break Below Current 2022 Lows May 10, 2022
- J’adore Les Fleurs made Buying Flowers a Luxury Experience: Here’s How May 6, 2022
- Getting to the Root of It! Lebanese Cosmetic Dentist Dr. Mohammad Waizani Explains Root Canal Treatments May 5, 2022
- 7 Important 2022 Facts about Industrial Robots for SMEs May 4, 2022
Tech1 year ago
Effuel Reviews (2021) – Effuel ECO OBD2 Saves Fuel, and Reduce Gas Cost? Effuel Customer Reviews
Tech3 years ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
Lifestyle3 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Lifestyle1 year ago
East Side Hype x Billionaire Boys Club. Hottest New Streetwear Releases in Utah.
Tech3 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle2 years ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Health3 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Entertainment3 years ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free