As the founder and CEO of AGM, Manuel Suarez built his company from the ground up. Focused on persistence and consistency in developing a social media presence in support of his brand, he delivers high-quality content and engagement with an authentic voice. Suarez’s unique marketing talents and his insightful understanding of the value he provides his clients is what makes AGM stand out.
Forged in Adversity
It’s easy to think that the legend of the self-made success story in American business is just that–a legend–but Manuel Suarez’s skyrocketing achievements are proof that hard work and determination do pay off. Just ten years ago, Suarez was struggling in the wake of addiction and bankruptcy with a family to take care of. He took a leap of faith and established an e-commerce brand where he earned his business experience, including marketing skills, through sheer hard work and determination. In less than two years, his monthly sales were more than $600,000, and he’d discovered a true sense of direction in his life. Suarez founded Attention Grabbing Media or AGM in 2016, intending to share the knowledge and expertise he acquired by empowering fellow entrepreneurs to succeed through social media and marketing. Since then, there’s been no stopping him. And he walks the talk, too– going from 5 to 75 employees and dedicating himself to their professional development, as well.
Within three years of its founding, AGM’s profile soared and that propelled Suarez into a trajectory of success that continues today. One of the company’s most notable collaborations is with Daymond John, businessman and “Shark Tank” investor. Their most recent success was the opening of their new office building in Largo, Florida. This 6000 ft former warehouse has been transformed over the past 2 years into a modern, state of the art office complete with recording studios, creative spaces, and large open work spaces. In August, they are welcoming a VIP guest list to the office to celebrate the opening and the ever growing successes of the AGM team.
A Versatile and Dynamic Approach to Marketing
AGM is devoted to supporting small businesses and meeting their digital marketing and e-commerce needs with unique and customized strategies. Through a wide range of services that include social media advertising, Messenger marketing, Amazon account management, YouTube SEO, branding and marketing strategies, and content creation, AGM offers cutting-edge expertise in helping companies reach their target audience. Suarez’s company doesn’t just handle social media, marketing, and SEO services for clients, though. By working so closely with clients, AGM extends a helping hand up to new business owners who are in the position Suarez once was.
Entrepreneurs learn to recognize their value and how best to share that with potential customers for successful lead generation. By working with small business owners and not big agencies, AGM’s boots-on-the-ground strategy of training business owners delivers real and meaningful change for those seeking to grow their companies. Through AGM, business owners gain insight into the social media landscape and can better strategize their approach for maximum effect.
What sets AGM apart is its commitment to people. Suarez’s team strives to identify the best ways to help companies engage with their customers to build relationships, not just sell products. This approach–through the myriad of opportunities presented in the social media ecosystem–ensures that a company’s targeted message reaches those most in need of the product or service being offered, strengthening connections and sales leads.
Social Media: A Powerhouse Attention-Getter
The hard work and diligence of the AGM team and their talent speaks for itself, across sectors. Dr. Eric Berg, an author and health educator specializing in Keto enjoys Facebook and Messenger ROI of 700-1200% weekly. Integrating YouTube marketing for Dr. Berg led to a 12M increase in views on his account every month. Nancy Cartwright, the voice actor known for her portrayal of Bart Simpson on “The Simpsons”, and a founder of the “Know More About Drugs Alliance”, marvels at Suarez’s idea-driven work. She is impressed by his dedication to the unique challenges of the organization’s efforts to encourage parents to better understand the risks associated with their children’s prescribed psychotropic medications. For Sheila Jindela and her Kingston Dental office, AGM’s responsiveness in honing her social media marketing message drives the successful outreach of her online presence.
Expand Your Reach, Increase Your ROI
With a professional team in your corner, one that’s dedicated to understanding the rapid-changing social media marketing and e-commerce landscape, AGM gets you more of the attention you want to improve your marketing ROI. Their full suite of experts includes graphic design pros, expert marketers, and strategists attuned to the best ways to harness the powerful methods successful companies use to connect with their audience.
Attention Grabbing Media (AGM), founded in 2015, is a full-service social media marketing agency that helps businesses scale their online presence. They are the recipients of several awards including the prestigious ManyChat “Top Performing Agency” award. To learn more about their services, please visit https://www.agmagency.com/.
A complete guide to the best chatbots
Chatbots are quickly becoming a best practice for customer service. They provide businesses with the opportunity to improve their customer experience and to be more accessible in an era when phone calls and emails may not always be possible or appropriate. Finding the best chatbot is all you need to make your customers happy!
The chatbot revolution is upon us. Chatbots have been on the rise for a few years now, and they are showing no signs of slowing down. Technology continues to advance, and there will be better solutions coming up every day. Therefore, it will be important to stay informed of the latest technologies and trends to get the most effective chatbots for use. To get the best results, you must understand the different types and the best practices for chatbots.
Understanding the Different Types of Chatbots
Chatbots are programs that use artificial intelligence to simulate conversations with human beings over instant messaging services like Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp. They can provide information about products or help customers solve problems in a natural-sounding conversational tone.
There are different types of chatbots you can create depending on the type of business. They range from customer service bots to news bots. Chatbots might be the answer if you are looking for an effective way to communicate with your customers. However, experts design chatbots differently to serve different purposes. Here are different types of chatbots and their definitions:
- Conversational bots. These mimic human conversation by using machine learning algorithms to generate responses for users. They ultimately help customers to make decisions.
- FAQ bots. These offer pre-generated answers to commonly asked questions. They will recommend options and knowledge base information to the users for more help in their search for answers to what they need.
- Personal assistant bots. These types of chatbots perform tasks like scheduling appointments or helping people find items on websites. There are task-specific bots to help users with specialized needs.
- Generic chatbots. Typical examples here are Siri and Alexa. These are open-ended bots that can typically answer any question. They are too general, and businesses would not prefer using them to address their specific needs.
The Best Practices for Chatbots
In today’s world, everyone ones to stay connected. With the use of social media, instant messaging, and other types of digital communication, it is easy to stay in touch with friends and family all over the globe. However, there is sometimes a downside to this type of connection: we’re always on! This habit can lead to habitually checking your phone for messages or updates even if you don’t have anything pressing going on, a bad technology habit that can turn into an addiction as time goes by. Fortunately, there is a way out: chatbots.
Chatbots allow users to connect using artificial intelligence (AI) without being constantly logged onto their devices. So, what are the best practices for chatbots? There are important things to put into consideration. Here is a list of some things that can help make your chatbot successful. They include:
- Making sure the bot is intuitive and easy to use. The chatbot should serve its intended purpose and help your business realize its goals and objectives for growth.
- Being transparent about the type of data collected from users. Your contacts should feel safe when issuing out their data via the chatbot and get to know the help they will be getting by doing so.
- Providing options for how often people receive messages from the bot. Your chatbot shouldn’t be a bother to your users. Therefore, the chatbot design should factor in options for users to pick at their pleasure.
- Offering an option for scheduling automated messages in advance. This feature is a great option to help your customers get what they want in good time without wasting time.
Chatbots are a new frontier in the world of customer service. With chatbots, businesses can provide 24/7 support while at the same time scaling up their customer service without hiring more people. Chatbots have many benefits for business owners, but they often don’t know the best practices that will help them get the most out of their bots. Use the ideas highlighted here to get the best chatbot for your business.
- Why Kareem Hassan believes self-employment is the key to true freedom September 23, 2021
- A complete guide to the best chatbots September 22, 2021
- Meet Eva Menta, increasing the temperatures on social media as a hot fashion model and social influencer September 22, 2021
- Dr. Cyr Is Not Only A Dedicated Surgeon But Also A Passionate Teacher & Guide To His Students September 21, 2021
- Managing partner of Golden Ace Ventures, Avi Mittal shares ten tips for budding entrepreneurs September 19, 2021
- Can I Sue for a Dog Bite in Milwaukee, Wisconsin September 18, 2021
- Saugasson Addresses The Culture with his skill in the Music Industry September 18, 2021
- What is Adventure Sports Travel Insurance and Who Needs It? September 17, 2021
- Why Jaser Davari says MGA Casinos are the Future? September 16, 2021
- 5 Tips for Crafting Great Speeches and Presentations September 16, 2021
Tech6 months ago
Effuel Reviews (2021) – Effuel ECO OBD2 Saves Fuel, and Reduce Gas Cost? Effuel Customer Reviews
Lifestyle2 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Lifestyle7 months ago
East Side Hype x Billionaire Boys Club. Hottest New Streetwear Releases in Utah.
Tech2 years ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
Tech3 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle1 year ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Health2 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Entertainment2 years ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free