With the onset of the menopause in the female body, the reproductive function gradually fades, and complex hormonal changes occur due to a decrease in the production of sex hormones: estrogen and progesterone. This, in turn, results in vaginal dryness and discomfort while having sex. Using the best lubricant for menopause dryness, a woman is capable to deal with the problem that has arisen without giving up her intimate life.
Causes of Dry Mucous Membranes With Menopause
The epithelium of the vagina and cervix produces a special lubricant, which is necessary to ensure a comfortable state in the intimate zone. Its presence in sufficient quantities prevents the appearance of dryness in the vagina and creates protection against pathogens. The processes of production and release of lube are affected by the level of estrogen. The best natural lubricant for menopause dryness is designed to solve the issue.
In the climacteric, the hormonal function of the ovaries gradually fades, they reduce the production of sex hormones, and eventually completely stop. Therefore, the main reason that lube is produced in the climacteric in smaller quantities is a decrease in estrogen levels. The menopausal dryness of the vagina does not disappear with time but only worsens. That is why the usage of the best lubricant for menopause dryness is literally inevitable.
Menopause vaginal dryness may provoke the following conditions:
- mucous membranes thin and atrophy;
- microcracks appear;
- candidiasis or thrush develops;
- the risk of contracting other fungal diseases increases;
- inflammatory processes appear.
A decrease in the amount of natural lube in the vagina leads to a change in the level of acidity of the medium and causes itching and sometimes burning. In this case, the best lubricant for menopause will save the situation.
Types of the Best Sexual Lubricant for Menopause
Lubricants are designed to improve the quality of intimate relationships. They envelop the mucous membrane and facilitate gliding during sexual contact with menopause, and also protect its epithelium from microtrauma.
There are 3 types of lubes:
- Water-based. It is very popular in menopausal women. It has a number of advantages: the best personal lubricant for menopause on a water base has a rather pleasant consistency, quickly penetrates the epithelial tissue, does not leave stains on bedding and clothes, and does not enter into chemical reactions with latex, and therefore can be used with condoms. The best lubricant for intercourse after menopause also does not cause irritation and can be used for intimacy by women prone to allergic reactions. Another positive point is the low cost. Its significant drawback is quick drying. During intimacy, you have to apply the product several times, which might reduce the quality of sex.
- The best lubricant for sex after menopause based on silicone. This substance greatly enhances gliding during sexual contact. The tool can be used in conjunction with contraceptives. The action lasts a long time. It has 2 significant drawbacks: leaves stains on linen and is difficult to rinse off.
- With the addition of mineral oils that do not harm the organs of the reproductive system of women. The product has a rather dense and viscous consistency. It is not recommended to combine it with the use of condoms and intimate toys due to the possibility of unwanted reactions. The disadvantages include the appearance of stains on the bedding.
Important! Lubricants, regardless of type, should be bought only at pharmacies and sex shops that have a quality certificate on them.
How to Choose the Best Personal Lubricant for Menopause
Doctors made general recommendations on how to choose the best lubricant for menopause:
- Preference should be given to means with lactic acid, which maintains a normal pH level for the intimate zone and has the ability to restore the vaginal microflora.
- Avoid products containing sugar, which leads to a violation of the microflora in the vagina.
- It is advisable to choose lubes without parabens, dyes, and fragrances that can cause itching and other irritations of the mucosa.
- The product may include extracts of natural plants: aloe vera, chamomile, calendula, etc.
- The presence of panthenol, which moisturizes the mucous membranes, as well as vitamin E, sea buckthorn oil, and other oils, is acceptable.
- The best lubricant for menopause dryness may include an antibacterial component.
Rules for the Use of Intimate Lubricants
Lubricants are applied after a hygiene procedure using a liquid for intimate places. A small amount of gel or cream is applied to the carefully wiped palm of the leading hand and is distributed evenly over the entire surface in the area of the vestibule and the vaginal wall.
Using the applicator, which is in the same package with the lubricant, the agent in the amount indicated in the instructions is injected into the vagina.
A gel-like lubricant is also applied over the entire surface of the partner’s penis, and when using a condom on top of it. After intercourse, the best lubricant for menopause is washed off with warm water.
9 Simple Steps to Dealing with a Broken Tooth
Credit: freepik via Freepik
It’s movie night, and you have an obligatory bowlful of popcorn balancing on your lap. You toss a handful of popcorn and — crack — you unknowingly bite down on a kernel with the full power of your jaw.
Lightning strikes your mouth as you realize this humble kernel broke your tooth.
Besides pausing the movie and spitting out your mouthful of popcorn and tooth, you might not know your next steps.
What should you do, and how can you pay for it? Find the answers to these questions and more below:
1. Save the Pieces
If possible, save any broken pieces of the tooth. Your dentist might need these pieces.
2. Rinse Your Mouth
Gently rinse your mouth with warm water to clean the area. Avoid using hot or cold water, as it might aggravate any exposed nerves.
3. Control Bleeding
If you bleed, apply gentle pressure to the area with a clean cloth or gauze. You can also use a cold compress on your jaw or cheek to reduce swelling.
4. Contact Your Dentist
Reach out to your dentist immediately. Explain the situation and try to schedule an emergency appointment. Many dentists reserve slots for urgent cases. If they don’t have a spot available, look at specialty emergency clinics in your area.
5. Get Over-the-Counter Pain Relief
Broken and chipped teeth can hurt, so take some over-the-counter pain relievers to help manage this pain until you can see your dentist.
6. Check Insurance Coverage
Review your dental insurance policy to understand coverage details. Some policies may cover emergency procedures, while others may have limitations.
7. Discuss Payment Options
If cost is a concern, discuss financing options with your dentist. Some dental offices offer flexible arrangements that give you a break. If you qualify for these plans, you might be able to push out your due date to coincide with your payday. You may even be able to break up your total outstanding amount over several payments.
8. Take out a Personal Loan
If you’re just shy of what you need to cover your emergency dental expense, consider going online to scope out personal loans. A personal loan may fill in for savings in urgent situations. You can quickly visit a website like MoneyKey to see what you need to apply. If approved, a personal loan gives you the means to pay for your visit upfront and pay off what you owe over time.
9. Consider Urgent Care Clinics
If your financial situation is such that you can’t afford a personal loan’s payments, reconsider your choice of dentist. Some dental practices apply a sliding scale to their services so that they can provide immediate care at a lower cost for at-risk individuals.
Next Steps: Thinking About the Future
So, you’ve managed to repair your tooth and pay the bill, too. What’s next? Make sure you hit these three goals soon. They can help you prevent another broken tooth in the future!
- Stay on Top of Dental Hygiene: Brush at least twice a day and floss once a day — these simple habits can protect your teeth over time.
- Schedule Regular Checkups: Keeping up with regular cleanings can also help you prevent future dental emergencies.
- Build an Emergency Fund: Sometimes, accidents happen. Consider building an emergency fund specifically for unexpected dental emergencies.
- Expert Embedded Hardware Development Services by Integra February 27, 2024
- Designing Secure Commercial Spaces Without Compromising Aesthetics February 27, 2024
- Inspiring Kitchen Leadership, Chef Cristian Marino’s 10 Rules for Unlocking Culinary Excellence in the Modern Era February 27, 2024
- Amber Kelleher’s Secret to Finding Love in Today’s World February 27, 2024
- Investing for Beginners in 2024 February 27, 2024
- Earning Extra Money While Driving as a Side Job? February 27, 2024
- Air Cargo Charter: A Flexible Solution for Urgent Shipments February 26, 2024
- Revolutionizing PM Recruitment: How ProsperCircle Leverages AI for Job Matching February 19, 2024
- Making Your Mark Online: Easy Guide to Free Digital Signatures February 19, 2024
- From Pocket Change to Power Player: The Strategic Ascendancy of Yvenson Israel February 15, 2024
Tech3 years ago
Effuel Reviews (2021) – Effuel ECO OBD2 Saves Fuel, and Reduce Gas Cost? Effuel Customer Reviews
Tech4 years ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
Lifestyle5 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Lifestyle3 years ago
East Side Hype x Billionaire Boys Club. Hottest New Streetwear Releases in Utah.
Tech5 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle3 years ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Health5 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Entertainment5 years ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free