With the onset of the menopause in the female body, the reproductive function gradually fades, and complex hormonal changes occur due to a decrease in the production of sex hormones: estrogen and progesterone. This, in turn, results in vaginal dryness and discomfort while having sex. Using the best lubricant for menopause dryness, a woman is capable to deal with the problem that has arisen without giving up her intimate life.
Causes of Dry Mucous Membranes With Menopause
The epithelium of the vagina and cervix produces a special lubricant, which is necessary to ensure a comfortable state in the intimate zone. Its presence in sufficient quantities prevents the appearance of dryness in the vagina and creates protection against pathogens. The processes of production and release of lube are affected by the level of estrogen. The best natural lubricant for menopause dryness is designed to solve the issue.
In the climacteric, the hormonal function of the ovaries gradually fades, they reduce the production of sex hormones, and eventually completely stop. Therefore, the main reason that lube is produced in the climacteric in smaller quantities is a decrease in estrogen levels. The menopausal dryness of the vagina does not disappear with time but only worsens. That is why the usage of the best lubricant for menopause dryness is literally inevitable.
Menopause vaginal dryness may provoke the following conditions:
- mucous membranes thin and atrophy;
- microcracks appear;
- candidiasis or thrush develops;
- the risk of contracting other fungal diseases increases;
- inflammatory processes appear.
A decrease in the amount of natural lube in the vagina leads to a change in the level of acidity of the medium and causes itching and sometimes burning. In this case, the best lubricant for menopause will save the situation.
Types of the Best Sexual Lubricant for Menopause
Lubricants are designed to improve the quality of intimate relationships. They envelop the mucous membrane and facilitate gliding during sexual contact with menopause, and also protect its epithelium from microtrauma.
There are 3 types of lubes:
- Water-based. It is very popular in menopausal women. It has a number of advantages: the best personal lubricant for menopause on a water base has a rather pleasant consistency, quickly penetrates the epithelial tissue, does not leave stains on bedding and clothes, and does not enter into chemical reactions with latex, and therefore can be used with condoms. The best lubricant for intercourse after menopause also does not cause irritation and can be used for intimacy by women prone to allergic reactions. Another positive point is the low cost. Its significant drawback is quick drying. During intimacy, you have to apply the product several times, which might reduce the quality of sex.
- The best lubricant for sex after menopause based on silicone. This substance greatly enhances gliding during sexual contact. The tool can be used in conjunction with contraceptives. The action lasts a long time. It has 2 significant drawbacks: leaves stains on linen and is difficult to rinse off.
- With the addition of mineral oils that do not harm the organs of the reproductive system of women. The product has a rather dense and viscous consistency. It is not recommended to combine it with the use of condoms and intimate toys due to the possibility of unwanted reactions. The disadvantages include the appearance of stains on the bedding.
Important! Lubricants, regardless of type, should be bought only at pharmacies and sex shops that have a quality certificate on them.
How to Choose the Best Personal Lubricant for Menopause
Doctors made general recommendations on how to choose the best lubricant for menopause:
- Preference should be given to means with lactic acid, which maintains a normal pH level for the intimate zone and has the ability to restore the vaginal microflora.
- Avoid products containing sugar, which leads to a violation of the microflora in the vagina.
- It is advisable to choose lubes without parabens, dyes, and fragrances that can cause itching and other irritations of the mucosa.
- The product may include extracts of natural plants: aloe vera, chamomile, calendula, etc.
- The presence of panthenol, which moisturizes the mucous membranes, as well as vitamin E, sea buckthorn oil, and other oils, is acceptable.
- The best lubricant for menopause dryness may include an antibacterial component.
Rules for the Use of Intimate Lubricants
Lubricants are applied after a hygiene procedure using a liquid for intimate places. A small amount of gel or cream is applied to the carefully wiped palm of the leading hand and is distributed evenly over the entire surface in the area of the vestibule and the vaginal wall.
Using the applicator, which is in the same package with the lubricant, the agent in the amount indicated in the instructions is injected into the vagina.
A gel-like lubricant is also applied over the entire surface of the partner’s penis, and when using a condom on top of it. After intercourse, the best lubricant for menopause is washed off with warm water.
Make Meditation Guidance with the Relaxx App Part of Your Self-Care Routine
Self-care is not being selfish. The single most important thing we can do is make sure we feel, look, and do our best. According to the article “Why is Self-Care Important? And What Are the Benefits?” a wellness tech company, Shine, conducted a survey and found 72-percent of millennial women make self-care and mental health their priority over physical and financial goals. Dr. Krishna Bhatta – surgeon, author, and entrepreneur – had these people in mind when he developed the Relaxx app.
Dr. Bhatta’s Relaxx app is an advanced meditation app that guides people through the process of practicing meditation. This innovative app encourages people to practice the skills daily, preferably at the same time and in the same location. The goal is to train the brain to enter a peaceful state, so times of worry and chaos become much easier to handle. Dr. Bhatta asserts that with guidance from Relaxx, even beginners can learn to awaken their chakras, an action capable of creating noticeable changes in daily life.
The Relaxx app contains various guided and unguided meditations that only take minutes out of your day. Meditation is a useful, self-care tool because it has the power to guide people away from everyday concerns and stressors that create fatigue and burnout. Learning meditation and other relaxation techniques on the Relaxx app brings noticeable changes in your inner spirit, ultimately affecting your outlook on life. Upgrading your approach to life then filters into every aspect of your world and creates a better overall experience. Dr. Bhatta says after using the Relaxx app for only a little while, you will start to see improvements in your spirit. This change will also become noticeable to the people around you.
After practicing these meditations, Dr. Bhatta explains that you’ll experience a powerful rejuvenation of spirit. The app teaches people to master meditation and go on to learn other relaxation techniques, such as the art of intermittent silence. To Dr. Bhatta, the term, “intermittent silence”, means taking a break from life and creating an atmosphere that allows you to ignore visual and auditory stimulation. Dr. Bhatta advocates that silencing the mind is the rest the brain needs to rejuvenate and emerge strong.
You can practice intermittent silence at any time, but Dr. Bhatta recommends doing so when you first wake up. Your 10 minutes of silence will leave you refreshed in both spirit and mind and prepare you to tackle your day. Additionally, Dr. Bhatta offers that practicing in times of transition, such as on the bus or waiting in the airport, is also helpful. “Even when life gets busy, we can find pockets of time to focus on our inner journey. In fact, the busy times are the times when we should try to find a moment for ourselves,” explains Dr. Bhatta.
With self-care awareness on the rise, many people are looking for a quick fix to ward off stress and bring some peace to their chaotic minds. There may not be a cure-all for the effects of everyday stressors, but there are techniques that can provide relief, like meditation. With modern technology, Dr. Bhatta has designed a way for people to access their own little corner of the world through the Relaxx app. With only 10 minutes of investment a day, this just might be the best and most efficient self-care routine available.
Where can you get your version of the Relaxx app? Visit Relaxx.
“Like” Dr. Bhatta on Facebook.
- An insight into the entrepreneurial journey of Adeel Chowdhry October 22, 2020
- Wilbert Wynnberg – A name that created multimillionaires across the world! October 22, 2020
- Milian Beatz: The Multi-Instrumentalist Producer Surging in Los Angeles October 22, 2020
- Which Pharma Distributors Have the Best Facilities? October 21, 2020
- Right Way to Wash Your Face: 7 Mistakes You’re Making October 21, 2020
- People are now Preferring Paid Surveys Over the Free Surveys October 21, 2020
- Vasarii’s Promise with nakd. deodorant October 21, 2020
- Why You Should Invest In The Online Educational Space October 21, 2020
- A World of Health, Wealth and Happiness is Just Up Ahead with Peter Cohen October 20, 2020
- Life as a Professional Multi-Asset Trader & Portfolio Manager: Meet Elliot Hewitt October 20, 2020
Lifestyle1 year ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle1 month ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Entertainment1 year ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free
Health1 year ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
World2 years ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity
Entertainment1 year ago
123Movies Predicts Hobbs and Shaw will be the Most Downloaded Movie of 2019
Lifestyle5 months ago
From marketing memes to marketing brands, Ahmad Yasir’s journey to perfection