In 2019, digital marketing has changed completely!
The sad part about this is that most brands and agencies are unaware of the changes.
They are still following the traditional approaches to digital marketing. This has led to a decrease in their website traffic, sales conversions and revenues.
The result- loss of credibility and presence amongst 4 billion of the Earth’s population who use the internet!
Here we look at the major changes that have taken place in the world of digital marketing in 2019.
For brands and agencies looking to turnaround their digital fortunes, this article is a necessary read. I am not going to mention about the traditional function of SEO like-
- Settling meta and title tags.
- Page Loading Speed.
- URL set-up
- UI or UX
Most SEO agencies are already familiar with such basic set-ups. What I am going to look at will help you in-
- Attracting more website traffic
- Building credibility and loyalty
- Climbing Google’s Search Engine Rankings Page (SERPs)
- Improving the Sales Conversion Funnel
- Increasing website metrics and SEO scores
According to experts, there are more than 1,805,260,010 websites on the internet! This is a phenomenally huge number.
Major Changes in Digital Marketing in 2019: The List
1. Traditional SEO Services are passé!
The top brands and agencies continue to innovate and push the boundaries of digital marketing. It is becoming increasingly difficult to rank for keywords in 2019. There is just too much competition.
The best SEO Services agencies are now mastering at innovative digital marketing solutions. Bear in mind, these innovative strategies are not easy to execute. However, if you are able to master them, you will set your brand apart from 90% of the competition.
We are talking about strategies like blogger outreach services and guest posting services. You might think that your agency is also offering the same. But acing such a complex strategy requires time, energy, expertise and unmatched resources.
If your brand wants to stand out in 2019, innovative digital marketing strategies can help drive traffic, improve SEO scores, climb the rankings and lead to actual sales!
2. A Mobile Friendly Website Version is the future and the present-
In 2018, Google shocked the world when it announced a Mobile First Indexing Strategy. In other words, for Google, a mobile responsive website sits right at the top of Google’s priority list.
If your website does not have a mobile-responsive and optimized website version, you are going nowhere. In simple terms, mobile searches now account for over 60% of all Google searches. We are talking about billions of search requests.
If you do not have a mobile optimized website, you are-
- Not only encouraging Google to place you on their bad performing website list; you are also,
- Cutting yourself out from millions of probable searches on the internet.
The best brand and agencies ensure that the design and content on their desktop and mobile versions are completely alike. This makes a strong case for your brand in front of Google and the users.
3. Quality Content is more Important than it ever was-
When digital marketing was at its nascent stages, money could compensate for low-quality content. You could push your brand through massive ad spends, both on Google as well as on social media.
However, in 2019, this is not going to reap the same rewards. There is a strategic shift by search and social media giants towards quality content. If you are smart, you will invest in quality content and back it up with strong media spends.
This will help you maximise your reach and ROIs like never before. The key is to invest in the content creation process. You can specifically look at creating-
- 100% original, long format articles that are useful, informative and keyword friendly.
- Increase the use of visual rich data like images, videos, infographics and statistics.
- Focus on creating catchy headlines and social media copy writing.
- Aim for content that convinces and converts.
If you are able to master the content creation process, you will see immediate results within months.
4. Pay Attention to Local SEO (Google My Business, Yelp, Directories, etc.)-
Small brands cannot compete with the digital marketing budgets of larger brands. It is practically impossible to have separate digital teams and have million dollar budgets.
This is why Local SEO becomes so important for small brands to excel. Being a democratic platform, digital offers small brands ample avenues to make themselves discoverable.
For example, it is essential for small brands to maintain an active presence on Google My Business, Yelp and other Local Directories.
Active presence means-
- Posting regularly on the platforms.
- Maintaining updated information at all times.
- Encouraging customers to post reviews and feedback.
- Immediately replying to those reviews and feedback.
- Reaching out to as many local directories in the area as possible.
If you maintain an active presence on GMB and other directories, Google directs users to your establishment who search within a geographical area. Maintaining an active presence on these platforms will help you get a near 30% increase in your sales and footfalls.
5. Don’t Ignore Voice Search-
Let me start by sharing a small insight-
The hottest selling item on Amazon during the Christmas and Holiday season in 2017 and 2018 was- Amazon Echo!
Yes, you heard it right Alexa and others like Siri and Cortana are now part of millions of households. Brands and agencies should not ignore voice search marketing in 2019.
It is important for websites to be compatible with voice search. This means that long tail keywords are essential. Why? Because human beings type and speak differently when searching.
Question related keywords should be a part of a brand’s content strategy. Most SEOs are not paying attention to voice search. I am sure they have their reasons. However, this can be beneficial for your brand, as it can help you get ahead of your competitors.
At present Google just gives answers to people when any voice search is done. However, I expect this to change drastically in the coming months. By staying ahead of the curve, you can ensure great returns in the future.
Most experts agree that going forward; Google’s algorithms are going to get more complex. They also agree that the information, which comes from Google about best practices, will also decline. This is why it is imperative for brands and agencies to keep reinventing their digital marketing strategies and goals.
By staying abreast of the changes in digital marketing, brands can hope to stay relevant and improve their digital fortunes.
If you wish to add value to the article, please do not hesitate to drop us a comment below.
Facial Recognition Technology is Helpful to Combat Piracy in Adult Entertainment Industry
Facial recognition technology is being used in the adult entertainment industry for many purposes, especially for combatting piracy. The industry has big copyright and piracy problems. It is grossing as much as $3 billion per year on the Internet. Face recognition technology is using artificial intelligence through machine learning. It is helping viewers to detect which porn star is in each video and is allowing them to find other videos of that porn star. The adult entertainment industry is finding this behavior of users helpful to combat piracy and copyright problems.
Once a viewer uses this technology, AI searches for over 50,000 videos and provides the best match for a particular adult actor. AI checks for hair color, biometrics, and other face related measurements. Every adult platform is using face recognition technology to eradicate piracy and provide the legal content to the viewers.
The adult industry is increasing day by day and the internet is playing an important role in it. The adult industry expansion is not accounting for videos and magazines available at store sales. Facility to find lookalike faces in adult movies is not only allowing viewers to find the matches but also providing an expansion to the industry.
There are many platforms that are offering facial recognition technology to use without paying anything. They are generating income from advertisements and traffic. Like YouTube uses ContentID to make sure that piracy could not happen, adult platforms are making the content run through the face recognition to ensure that the content posted is owned by the person posting them.
- 5 Security Tips to Secure your Business’ IT assets November 7, 2019
- SugarHouse Casino now Accepts PayPal Payments November 6, 2019
- Mouth Swab Drug Tests – Do They Work? November 6, 2019
- Consistency is Key When it Comes to Financial Planning and Saving November 6, 2019
- Millions of Cannabis Plants Worth $1 Billion Seized in California November 5, 2019
- Facial Recognition Technology is Helpful to Combat Piracy in Adult Entertainment Industry November 5, 2019
- Foam Rolling Should be added in Workout Routine for Deeper Muscles Stimulation, Say Fitness Experts November 5, 2019
- Asbestos Exposure is Leading People to avail Mesothelioma Claims November 4, 2019
- 7 Incredible Benefits of Massage Chairs November 4, 2019
- Medication Reminder App CareClinic Demonstrates Efficacy to improve Medicine Refill and Adherence rate by 15% November 3, 2019
Lifestyle4 months ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Tech10 months ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Entertainment3 months ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free
Entertainment3 months ago
123Movies Predicts Hobbs and Shaw will be the Most Downloaded Movie of 2019
World10 months ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity
Entertainment5 months ago
Jonas Brothers’ ‘Chasing Happiness’ Amazon Documentary now Available for Free on Fmovies
Tech5 months ago
Steam Offers Free Games Just Before Steam Summer Sale 2019
Health7 months ago
Acne Scar Healing Serum by Slurp receives Praises from Everyone