In 2019, digital marketing has changed completely!
The sad part about this is that most brands and agencies are unaware of the changes.
They are still following the traditional approaches to digital marketing. This has led to a decrease in their website traffic, sales conversions and revenues.
The result- loss of credibility and presence amongst 4 billion of the Earth’s population who use the internet!
Here we look at the major changes that have taken place in the world of digital marketing in 2019.
For brands and agencies looking to turnaround their digital fortunes, this article is a necessary read. I am not going to mention about the traditional function of SEO like-
- Settling meta and title tags.
- Page Loading Speed.
- URL set-up
- UI or UX
Most SEO agencies are already familiar with such basic set-ups. What I am going to look at will help you in-
- Attracting more website traffic
- Building credibility and loyalty
- Climbing Google’s Search Engine Rankings Page (SERPs)
- Improving the Sales Conversion Funnel
- Increasing website metrics and SEO scores
According to experts, there are more than 1,805,260,010 websites on the internet! This is a phenomenally huge number.
Major Changes in Digital Marketing in 2019: The List
1. Traditional SEO Services are passé!
The top brands and agencies continue to innovate and push the boundaries of digital marketing. It is becoming increasingly difficult to rank for keywords in 2019. There is just too much competition.
The best SEO Services agencies are now mastering at innovative digital marketing solutions. Bear in mind, these innovative strategies are not easy to execute. However, if you are able to master them, you will set your brand apart from 90% of the competition.
We are talking about strategies like blogger outreach services and guest posting services. You might think that your agency is also offering the same. But acing such a complex strategy requires time, energy, expertise and unmatched resources.
If your brand wants to stand out in 2019, innovative digital marketing strategies can help drive traffic, improve SEO scores, climb the rankings and lead to actual sales!
2. A Mobile Friendly Website Version is the future and the present-
In 2018, Google shocked the world when it announced a Mobile First Indexing Strategy. In other words, for Google, a mobile responsive website sits right at the top of Google’s priority list.
If your website does not have a mobile-responsive and optimized website version, you are going nowhere. In simple terms, mobile searches now account for over 60% of all Google searches. We are talking about billions of search requests.
If you do not have a mobile optimized website, you are-
- Not only encouraging Google to place you on their bad performing website list; you are also,
- Cutting yourself out from millions of probable searches on the internet.
The best brand and agencies ensure that the design and content on their desktop and mobile versions are completely alike. This makes a strong case for your brand in front of Google and the users.
3. Quality Content is more Important than it ever was-
When digital marketing was at its nascent stages, money could compensate for low-quality content. You could push your brand through massive ad spends, both on Google as well as on social media.
However, in 2019, this is not going to reap the same rewards. There is a strategic shift by search and social media giants towards quality content. If you are smart, you will invest in quality content and back it up with strong media spends.
This will help you maximise your reach and ROIs like never before. The key is to invest in the content creation process. You can specifically look at creating-
- 100% original, long format articles that are useful, informative and keyword friendly.
- Increase the use of visual rich data like images, videos, infographics and statistics.
- Focus on creating catchy headlines and social media copy writing.
- Aim for content that convinces and converts.
If you are able to master the content creation process, you will see immediate results within months.
4. Pay Attention to Local SEO (Google My Business, Yelp, Directories, etc.)-
Small brands cannot compete with the digital marketing budgets of larger brands. It is practically impossible to have separate digital teams and have million dollar budgets.
This is why Local SEO becomes so important for small brands to excel. Being a democratic platform, digital offers small brands ample avenues to make themselves discoverable.
For example, it is essential for small brands to maintain an active presence on Google My Business, Yelp and other Local Directories.
Active presence means-
- Posting regularly on the platforms.
- Maintaining updated information at all times.
- Encouraging customers to post reviews and feedback.
- Immediately replying to those reviews and feedback.
- Reaching out to as many local directories in the area as possible.
If you maintain an active presence on GMB and other directories, Google directs users to your establishment who search within a geographical area. Maintaining an active presence on these platforms will help you get a near 30% increase in your sales and footfalls.
5. Don’t Ignore Voice Search-
Let me start by sharing a small insight-
The hottest selling item on Amazon during the Christmas and Holiday season in 2017 and 2018 was- Amazon Echo!
Yes, you heard it right Alexa and others like Siri and Cortana are now part of millions of households. Brands and agencies should not ignore voice search marketing in 2019.
It is important for websites to be compatible with voice search. This means that long tail keywords are essential. Why? Because human beings type and speak differently when searching.
Question related keywords should be a part of a brand’s content strategy. Most SEOs are not paying attention to voice search. I am sure they have their reasons. However, this can be beneficial for your brand, as it can help you get ahead of your competitors.
At present Google just gives answers to people when any voice search is done. However, I expect this to change drastically in the coming months. By staying ahead of the curve, you can ensure great returns in the future.
Most experts agree that going forward; Google’s algorithms are going to get more complex. They also agree that the information, which comes from Google about best practices, will also decline. This is why it is imperative for brands and agencies to keep reinventing their digital marketing strategies and goals.
By staying abreast of the changes in digital marketing, brands can hope to stay relevant and improve their digital fortunes.
If you wish to add value to the article, please do not hesitate to drop us a comment below.
AI Expert Julian Jewel Jeyaraj has Introduced new JJAIBOT
Artificial Intelligence expert, Julian Jewel Jeyaraj has come up with new JJAIBOT, which is spreading awareness towards environmental, psychological, and wildlife preservation. This new invention can be effectively used for the welfare of humanity and it is the most vital invention of the 21st century. Other than expressions, JJAIBOT is capable of responding to humans with emotions.
Julian Jewel Jeyaraj has chosen music as a medium to spread the message on various subjects to people with the help of JJAIBOT. It makes use of human feelings such as anger, love, concern, and happiness with the use of AI perspective. With the help of these human emotions, waves are created in JJAIBOT’s Emotional Processing Unit (EMU) which interact with each other to result in its emotional state.
With the evolving technology, numerous new Technics and robots are being introduced in today’s time. Due to the advancement in AI, it has become possible to introduce many good methods for human welfare. JJAIBOT is capable of detecting human feelings such as depression on the social network and it helps to maintain an extra balanced temper with its strategies. It simply gives methods to stay stress-free. JJAIBOT has got many thousands of followers on Instagram and its movies have also got a high number of views.
Julian Jewel Jeyaraj, an AI expert is the inventor of Boxing lab and creator of JJAIBOT. Julian has been bringing Gen-next ideas based on block-chain, the web of issues, AI and productive analytics. He has been making a lot of news across the globe for his innovations.
- Choosing the Best Garage door Can Give the Best Welcome September 21, 2019
- Experts Share Tips to Maintain the Garage Door September 21, 2019
- New York On Track to Legalize Online Gambling September 21, 2019
- Lili Mitrovic Shares how Launching her Consultancy Firm Happened Organically September 21, 2019
- Custom Coffee Mugs are Becoming the Best Gift Option for People September 20, 2019
- Lawsuit Filed Against SugarHouse Casino September 20, 2019
- How to Help People to Detox from Alcohol at Home? September 20, 2019
- Lamar Jackson is Contributing a lot to Ravens’s Perfect Start September 20, 2019
- AI Expert Julian Jewel Jeyaraj has Introduced new JJAIBOT September 19, 2019
- Pslides Review: Best service for Professional Business Presentations September 19, 2019
Lifestyle2 months ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Tech9 months ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Entertainment2 months ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free
Entertainment2 months ago
123Movies Predicts Hobbs and Shaw will be the Most Downloaded Movie of 2019
World9 months ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity
Entertainment4 months ago
Jonas Brothers’ ‘Chasing Happiness’ Amazon Documentary now Available for Free on Fmovies
Tech3 months ago
Steam Offers Free Games Just Before Steam Summer Sale 2019
Health5 months ago
Acne Scar Healing Serum by Slurp receives Praises from Everyone