Hair loss is a normal part of aging. Whether you’re a man or woman, it’s something that you’ll eventually have to embrace. But there’s a difference between embracing who you are and letting hair loss lead to premature balding. If you want to address the issue, low level laser therapy is one of the most effective options.
What is LLLT?
Low level laser therapy (LLLT), known in scientific circles as photobiomodulation, has been around for decades. However, it’s only just recently become accessible to the masses.
LLLT was first discovered in 1967 by Endre Mester who was working at the Semmelweis University in Budapest, Hungary. He found that applying laser light to the backs of shaven mice would actually induce hair to grow back more quickly than normal. Furthermore, he found that lasers could be used to treat skin ulcers, wounds, and certain neurological disorders.
“LLLT involves exposing cells or tissue to low levels of red and near infrared (NIR) light, and is referred to as ‘low level’ because of its use of light at energy densities that are low compared to other forms of laser therapy that are used for ablation, cutting, and thermally coagulating tissue,” explains a study published in the Annals of Biomedical Engineering. “LLLT is also known as ‘cold laser’ therapy as the power densities used are lower than those needed to produce heating of tissue.”
It was previously thought that LLLT required coherent laser light, but researchers have found that light emitting diodes (LEDs) are equally as effective and less expensive.
And while LLLT is used for dozens of therapeutic techniques, its application for hair loss is among the most prized and highly sought after — particularly since it’s become available as a consumer product.
“Until recently, this technology was available only through expensive procedures performed by physicians. Now, you can have it right in your own home for a more comfortable, more time-efficient method of treating hair loss,” explains Kiierr, one of the leading providers of laser hair growth caps.
In terms of hair regrowth, LLLT irradiates photons into scalp tissues. And as these photons are absorbed by weaker cells, it encourages hair growth. In other words, laser therapy improves cellular respiration, stimulates hair follicles, and jumpstarts the hair growth process.
LLLT technology is FDA approved and has been backed by numerous clinical trials. Here are two of them:
- In a 2014 study, low level laser therapy was found to be both safe and effective for hair growth in men and women.
- In a separate study of 41 males between the ages of 18 and 48, laser therapy produced a 39 percent increase in hair growth over a 16-week period.
Who Should Try LLLT?
As more consumers learn about LLLT, it’s becoming a favored option for fighting hair loss. So, is it right for you? Here are some instances where it makes sense:
- You’re experiencing some sort of rapid or premature hair loss. This could be balding at the crown of the head, thinning, and/or a receding hairline. LLLT will not only slow the rate of hair loss, but it could also allow you to regrow hair in areas where you were previously balding.
- You need help regrowing hair, but you don’t want to go through the pain and hassle of a hair transplant procedure. You’d prefer something convenient and discreet that can be done in the comfort of your own home.
- You aren’t interested in hair loss medications because of the side effects, mess, and ongoing monthly expense. You’d rather have a cost-effective option with no side effects.
LLLT is for both men and women. Whether your hair loss is caused by hereditary factors, changes in hormones, stress, or unknown factors, laser therapy can help you grow a thicker and fuller scalp of hair.
Other Helpful Tips for Fighting Hair Loss
While it’s certainly one of the most effective methods for fighting hair loss, LLLT is just one option. If you’re going to try it, make sure you’re setting yourself up for success with the lifestyle decisions you make. Diet, nutrition, sleep, and stress reduction are all important factors. Live a healthy life and do what you can to fight back against hair loss!
Bryant Goodlife, The American Creative Director Turning Heads in Europe
Bryant Molina a.k.a Bryant Goodlife started travelling the world alone at a young age became one of the most popular individuals in the world with his striking personality, excellent leadership qualities and communication skills. With his gaining popularity his philanthropist nature shined. He knew what it’s like to be different where difference in ideas and opinion from the rest affects the system and most importantly determines the future of that person. Bryant Goodlife was no exception except the fact that he had a dream of seeing the world, something he did not want to give up on. He stood fixed on his ideas and was open to learning and putting himself out there. He showed justice in every aspect of his life, no wonder he reached the height which many of us dream but few takes the initiative. He is a person, a human like us and humans are bound to make mistakes so did Bryant. The only twist was that he scratched every card played by him and learned to accept defeat and welcome mistakes because he knew that it is a portal to become a pro in becoming a master of communications.
He travelled the world and met the most unexpected and outstanding entrepreneurs and creatives and took the responsibilities to help these people see their potential. Even when the knives are piercing through their skin. He is the guy who introduces everyone to their next business partner or loved ones as he feels warmth inside while doing so. According to him one has to be loud, naked and comfortable in their own skin and automatically people will gravitate towards you. Bryant has an interesting resume which includes working in South Africa for kitesurf school, Captain of a party island in Hvar Croatia and Deep sea diver in Thailand. A gem indeed proving the proverb “ Jack of all trades but master of none” wrong because all he did was learn from the experience and inculcate knowledge in his work, as nothing learned does not go wasted. He now uses his ideas, experience, creativity, and learned skills that he picked up from seeing the world into branding, consulting and collecting art. He is currently making waves in the art scene broker, collector and curator working with huge artist like Mr Dripping a.k.a Mark rios, Charles Soto and few others. Bryant Goodlife a.k.a Bryant Molina is a true Captain indeed riding on an adventurous path seen by many but truly felt the energy, the gravity by few. To see more into bryant’s life you can see on his instagram @bryantgoodlife or website and look out for the release of his new book professionally popular that will be out next month.
- SafeMoon May Become the Talk of the Cryptocurrency World in the Near Future April 10, 2021
- Bryant Goodlife, The American Creative Director Turning Heads in Europe April 9, 2021
- Beginner’s guide to ECN brokers: what they are, how they work, and are they right for you? April 9, 2021
- Experts Recommend People to Interview Their Accident Attorney Properly Before Hiring Them April 9, 2021
- Iqbal Singh- A man on mission to empower Entrepreneurship with his venture WAF Entrepreneurs. April 8, 2021
- Ace Your Business In The Digital Space With Nicholas Cormier’s ‘Cormier Media’ April 8, 2021
- Change of Career after Covid. Why not become a PA? April 8, 2021
- The Absolute Best Cuts of Beef For Making a Steak April 8, 2021
- Orthopedic Spine Treatments at NJ Spine and Wellness in East Brunswick April 7, 2021
- Why Finding and Living Your Legacy Matters According to Sarah Gibbons April 7, 2021
Lifestyle2 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Lifestyle2 months ago
East Side Hype x Billionaire Boys Club. Hottest New Streetwear Releases in Utah.
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle7 months ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Health2 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Entertainment2 years ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free
Tech2 years ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
Lifestyle5 months ago
Learn how Nick Stahl became one of the Youngest fitness influencers in the world!