A former Miss Universe Contestant and a model, Rozanna Purcell, from Ireland, shared a photo of her stretch marks on Instagram. And she was highly applauded for this action of hers. She recalled her first time when she started spotting those stretch marks on her body, which was around 11 or 12 years of age.
Though like every other individual, she was highly conscious at first. Not everyone has those stretch marks on their body. And that led to Rozanna shying away from various things due to her marks. But few years back, she started becoming confident of her body, accepting the marks that now adorn her physique. And came out in the open proudly with those marks.
There are very less cures for those stretch marks which actually work wonders. Some of those can be found on PerfectBodyMate.com too. But which solution would work how good on your body, you can only find out after trying the cures. Rozanna too received numerous concerns and advices from her friends and families on how to reduce the appearance of those marks. But she was reluctant to try anything and harm her body. So, she ended up accepting that cellulite on her body with great pride.
She also wrote, “Stretch marks are normal, we all have them, big or small, they’re part of me and they’re here to stay.”
With this post, she has become a role model for many people who are scared of coming out in open with their stretch marks. She has given confidence to those ladies, especially, who can now wear the clothing of their choices without worrying about how those marks would look.
9 Simple Steps to Dealing with a Broken Tooth
Credit: freepik via Freepik
It’s movie night, and you have an obligatory bowlful of popcorn balancing on your lap. You toss a handful of popcorn and — crack — you unknowingly bite down on a kernel with the full power of your jaw.
Lightning strikes your mouth as you realize this humble kernel broke your tooth.
Besides pausing the movie and spitting out your mouthful of popcorn and tooth, you might not know your next steps.
What should you do, and how can you pay for it? Find the answers to these questions and more below:
1. Save the Pieces
If possible, save any broken pieces of the tooth. Your dentist might need these pieces.
2. Rinse Your Mouth
Gently rinse your mouth with warm water to clean the area. Avoid using hot or cold water, as it might aggravate any exposed nerves.
3. Control Bleeding
If you bleed, apply gentle pressure to the area with a clean cloth or gauze. You can also use a cold compress on your jaw or cheek to reduce swelling.
4. Contact Your Dentist
Reach out to your dentist immediately. Explain the situation and try to schedule an emergency appointment. Many dentists reserve slots for urgent cases. If they don’t have a spot available, look at specialty emergency clinics in your area.
5. Get Over-the-Counter Pain Relief
Broken and chipped teeth can hurt, so take some over-the-counter pain relievers to help manage this pain until you can see your dentist.
6. Check Insurance Coverage
Review your dental insurance policy to understand coverage details. Some policies may cover emergency procedures, while others may have limitations.
7. Discuss Payment Options
If cost is a concern, discuss financing options with your dentist. Some dental offices offer flexible arrangements that give you a break. If you qualify for these plans, you might be able to push out your due date to coincide with your payday. You may even be able to break up your total outstanding amount over several payments.
8. Take out a Personal Loan
If you’re just shy of what you need to cover your emergency dental expense, consider going online to scope out personal loans. A personal loan may fill in for savings in urgent situations. You can quickly visit a website like MoneyKey to see what you need to apply. If approved, a personal loan gives you the means to pay for your visit upfront and pay off what you owe over time.
9. Consider Urgent Care Clinics
If your financial situation is such that you can’t afford a personal loan’s payments, reconsider your choice of dentist. Some dental practices apply a sliding scale to their services so that they can provide immediate care at a lower cost for at-risk individuals.
Next Steps: Thinking About the Future
So, you’ve managed to repair your tooth and pay the bill, too. What’s next? Make sure you hit these three goals soon. They can help you prevent another broken tooth in the future!
- Stay on Top of Dental Hygiene: Brush at least twice a day and floss once a day — these simple habits can protect your teeth over time.
- Schedule Regular Checkups: Keeping up with regular cleanings can also help you prevent future dental emergencies.
- Build an Emergency Fund: Sometimes, accidents happen. Consider building an emergency fund specifically for unexpected dental emergencies.
- Expert Embedded Hardware Development Services by Integra February 27, 2024
- Designing Secure Commercial Spaces Without Compromising Aesthetics February 27, 2024
- Inspiring Kitchen Leadership, Chef Cristian Marino’s 10 Rules for Unlocking Culinary Excellence in the Modern Era February 27, 2024
- Amber Kelleher’s Secret to Finding Love in Today’s World February 27, 2024
- Investing for Beginners in 2024 February 27, 2024
- Earning Extra Money While Driving as a Side Job? February 27, 2024
- Air Cargo Charter: A Flexible Solution for Urgent Shipments February 26, 2024
- Revolutionizing PM Recruitment: How ProsperCircle Leverages AI for Job Matching February 19, 2024
- Making Your Mark Online: Easy Guide to Free Digital Signatures February 19, 2024
- From Pocket Change to Power Player: The Strategic Ascendancy of Yvenson Israel February 15, 2024
Tech3 years ago
Effuel Reviews (2021) – Effuel ECO OBD2 Saves Fuel, and Reduce Gas Cost? Effuel Customer Reviews
Tech4 years ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
Lifestyle5 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Lifestyle3 years ago
East Side Hype x Billionaire Boys Club. Hottest New Streetwear Releases in Utah.
Tech5 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle3 years ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Health5 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Entertainment5 years ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free