Social media has become such a prominent in our personal and professional lives that has become instrumental in many different areas, which is something that has happened with events, for example. Think about it: Have you ever taken a photo at an event and wondered where it went afterwards? Have you ever thought about how to promote your business in an event where there could potential business partners?
Well, there are ways in which social media platforms can help you with those situations and here we are going to tell you everything you need to know in that regard, as we are a business that is specialized on the field of GIF photography, among many other things.
First and foremost, know your resources.
You need to understand that impact that social media platforms have in various situations and they all generate different reactions among your target audience. For example, when it comes to the best social media channel to build a community and year round activity, according to a study done by EVNT, Facebook is the best option by 57.9%.
You also need to know your brand very well and this includes:
- Knowledge about who your target audience is based on elements such as genre, location, age group, language and many others.
- What you offer as a business in terms of products and/or services.
- What sets your business apart from the rest of the competition and make this a core element of your marketing strategies, especially when you’re in a social event.
Regardless of being an instant on-site photo printing business like us or something else, these are elements that are worth taking into consideration.
Prop up the event through these platforms.
One of the biggest ways to gain leverage at an event through social media and promote your brand is doing marketing for said event. You need to get people’s attention to what is taking place in that location in order to get the best possible results and thus making your brand more visible to a wider audience.
For this to work, you need to ask yourself a few questions to organize your marketing strategies in that regard:
- Who am I trying to reach? You need to determine the right audience for these marketing strategies, as we have stated before.
- What am I going to use to promote? Facebook posts, Instagram photos, promotional videos on YouTube, Q&As on Twitter regarding the event… the list is endless. Think outside of the box of what can get people’s attention.
- Why am I doing this? Think for a moment of why you are using these tactics. This is very important so you don’t waste time on something that is not going to pan out at long term for you.
- What kind of event is? It’s not the same to promote a casual event than a formal one, for example; you need to consider the implications of the circumstances and the context that you have in store because it’s going to affect your strategies of promotion.
Make sure to have great customer service.
The client is the most important element of every single marketing plan out there–if the client is happy and pleased, that means a profit and a long-term relationship if everything goes well. So you need to seize that during events, if you’re planning in organizing one and use social media as a way to promote your brand through excellence in customer service.
There are a few ways to use social media to improve the customer service experience at events:
- Answer all the questions that your target audience may have regarding the event itself (location, occasion, date, payments, etc.) and make sure that they are treated with respect throughout the whole experience.
- If you are posting photos about the event and the experience, make sure to use a hashtag and inform people about it so they can use it to find said photos.
- If there is a possible problem (perhaps someone lost his/her phone or his/her car is missing in the parking lot), make sure to have a community manager active on your social media platforms during the event so they can be reached to inform him or her about the issues that are taking place.
Events and social media as feedback.
One thing that we have learned throughout the years is that social media has given people more power than ever to voice their opinions and you should use this to your advantage when the event is over to analyze what you did right and what you did wrong there.
The best way to grow as a brand is to get out of your comfort zone regarding criticism because a lot of people want to live in an echo chamber, but that is not healthy and it can lead to your brand’s decline. But after an event, you can check social media to get a lot of useful information, such as:
- People’s most honest takes and opinions regarding your event, which includes both the positive (don’t let it get over your head) and the negative (don’t take it personally).
- The reaction that your target audience had over your brand. This is key because it can give you a glimpse of how things worked regarding your promotional efforts.
- The degree of relevance that it had on social media and why. This last part is very important because if very few people bothered with your event and your brand, then you need to look at what you did, trying to find new strategies and ways to get a better reaction from your target audience.
Overall, social media platforms play a major role before, during and after your event, so you have to put a lot of effort in every step of the way and understanding what your target audience wants, thus resulting in a much more effective affair for all parties involved.
Image Courtesy of Ignite Images
6 Reasons to Try Cannabis Edibles
Are you looking for a reason to try cannabis edibles? If you’re wondering if there are benefits to edibles that you can’t get with other forms of cannabis, the answer is yes. Here are some of the best reasons to try cannabis edibles.
- Some edibles are boosted
When you smoke cannabis flower, you’re only getting cannabis. That’s not a bad thing, but there are brands that sell edibles that have been boosted with other ingredients. For instance, you’ve probably seen capsules with added herbs to help you sleep – the same is true for edibles.
One of the newer enhanced cannabis edibles are the Bits adaptogen-boosted edibles. These new cannabis edibles contain just 5mg of THC per Bit so you don’t overdo anything. Each flavor is packed with a unique blend of adaptogens like ashwagandha, reishi, elderflower, lemon balm, ginseng, guarana, and rose hip.
Why adaptogens? Adaptogens have been proven to have a positive impact on the central nervous system by decreasing sensitivity to stressors. In other words, adaptogens reduce stress and anxiety and contribute to an overall sense of wellbeing. When you consume cannabis edibles boosted by adaptogens, you’re going to feel more relaxed.
- Edibles provide precise and consistent dosing
One of the best reasons to try edibles is for precise and consistent dosing. When edibles are made, the cannabis is thoroughly and evenly mixed in, so each serving has the intended dosage when the final product is made. In addition, premium cannabis brands like Verano lab test each batch to ensure quality and consistency with all of their products, including cannabis edibles.
When you smoke flower, you won’t always get the same amount of THC. It’s nearly impossible to know how much THC or CBD you’re getting from smoking flower. Even when you smoke the same strain in the same amount, the THC and other cannabinoids are distributed unevenly throughout each bud.
If precise and consistent dosing is important to you, then edibles are going to be your favorite cannabis delivery method.
- Edibles are tasty
Edibles taste good, so why not try them? It’s just like eating a snack or a treat, but with a purpose. If you’ve avoided trying cannabis tinctures or oil because you don’t like the flavor, that’s understandable. Edibles are different because the taste of cannabis itself can be easily masked.
Brands go out of their way to come up with recipes that taste good because they know some people don’t like the strong flavor of cannabis. Edibles like brownies, cookies, and chocolate bars usually just taste like any other cookie, brownie, or chocolate bar. Premium cannabis brands will also use quality ingredients to produce the best cannabis-infused gummies, hard candies, and baked goods.
- Edibles are easy to carry
If you want to carry your cannabis around discreetly, that’s easiest with edibles. They usually come in smaller packages that you can fit into a pocket or bag, and edibles are easy to eat without anyone suspecting you’re consuming cannabis.
When carrying edibles, be smart about where you bring them. Make sure you know where you can and can’t have them. If you’re headed to the airport of a government building, for example, you’ll want to leave your edibles at home.
- The effects of edibles last for a long time
Smoking flower is great when you need relief quickly, but when you want the effects to last a long time, edibles are your best option. When you ingest cannabis, it takes longer for the effects to kick in, but those effects will last for a much longer time. You also don’t need to consume as much cannabis to get these long-lasting effects.
Everyone is different, and the timing depends on a multitude of factors like our metabolism and whether you’ve eaten or have an empty stomach. However, in general, it takes between 30 minutes and 4 hours to start feeling the effects of edibles. From there, the effects can last a few hours or even up to twelve hours. This is why many people take edibles before going to bed – getting that full impact while they sleep makes them wake up feeling incredibly rested.
- Edibles are a great alternative to smoking
Although smoking cannabis is probably the most popular consumption method, it’s not for everyone. Edibles won’t expose you to the potentially harmful effects of smoking. If you’ve been avoiding trying cannabis because you thought you had to smoke it, edibles are the perfect opportunity for you to try cannabis.
Already familiar with edibles? Try something new
If you’ve been consuming cannabis edibles for a while, maybe it’s time to try something new. If you’ve always been into baked goods, branch out and try some beverages, chocolate bars, or even an adaptogen-boosted cannabis gummy for example. There are plenty of edibles to choose from so you can be sure you’ll find something new that you can enjoy.
- Why Todd Graves Is Driven To Innovate Golfing Techniques and Inspire Future Athletes November 28, 2023
- Fitness Dating Brand, FITFCK, Expand Into Influencer Management November 27, 2023
- Mark Anthony Williams-Ruling the Real Estate Sector of The United States November 26, 2023
- Essential Steps to Start Off Entrepreneurial Leadership November 26, 2023
- The Subtle Cues in Our Environment that Encourage Healthier Living November 26, 2023
- Healthy Home Upgrades That Won’t Break the Bank November 24, 2023
- Andriy Dovbenko’s TechExchange: Advancing AgriTech and DefenceTech Startups November 24, 2023
- Mobile Commerce Trends: Do You Need a M-Commerce App in 2023? November 18, 2023
- 5 Ways to Make your Next Car More Affordable November 16, 2023
- How Domestic Travel Insurance Can Protect You On Your Australian Adventure November 14, 2023
Tech3 years ago
Effuel Reviews (2021) – Effuel ECO OBD2 Saves Fuel, and Reduce Gas Cost? Effuel Customer Reviews
Tech4 years ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
Lifestyle4 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Lifestyle3 years ago
East Side Hype x Billionaire Boys Club. Hottest New Streetwear Releases in Utah.
Tech5 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle3 years ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Health5 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Entertainment4 years ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free