Social media has become such a prominent in our personal and professional lives that has become instrumental in many different areas, which is something that has happened with events, for example. Think about it: Have you ever taken a photo at an event and wondered where it went afterwards? Have you ever thought about how to promote your business in an event where there could potential business partners?
Well, there are ways in which social media platforms can help you with those situations and here we are going to tell you everything you need to know in that regard, as we are a business that is specialized on the field of GIF photography, among many other things.
First and foremost, know your resources.
You need to understand that impact that social media platforms have in various situations and they all generate different reactions among your target audience. For example, when it comes to the best social media channel to build a community and year round activity, according to a study done by EVNT, Facebook is the best option by 57.9%.
You also need to know your brand very well and this includes:
- Knowledge about who your target audience is based on elements such as genre, location, age group, language and many others.
- What you offer as a business in terms of products and/or services.
- What sets your business apart from the rest of the competition and make this a core element of your marketing strategies, especially when you’re in a social event.
Regardless of being an instant on-site photo printing business like us or something else, these are elements that are worth taking into consideration.
Prop up the event through these platforms.
One of the biggest ways to gain leverage at an event through social media and promote your brand is doing marketing for said event. You need to get people’s attention to what is taking place in that location in order to get the best possible results and thus making your brand more visible to a wider audience.
For this to work, you need to ask yourself a few questions to organize your marketing strategies in that regard:
- Who am I trying to reach? You need to determine the right audience for these marketing strategies, as we have stated before.
- What am I going to use to promote? Facebook posts, Instagram photos, promotional videos on YouTube, Q&As on Twitter regarding the event… the list is endless. Think outside of the box of what can get people’s attention.
- Why am I doing this? Think for a moment of why you are using these tactics. This is very important so you don’t waste time on something that is not going to pan out at long term for you.
- What kind of event is? It’s not the same to promote a casual event than a formal one, for example; you need to consider the implications of the circumstances and the context that you have in store because it’s going to affect your strategies of promotion.
Make sure to have great customer service.
The client is the most important element of every single marketing plan out there–if the client is happy and pleased, that means a profit and a long-term relationship if everything goes well. So you need to seize that during events, if you’re planning in organizing one and use social media as a way to promote your brand through excellence in customer service.
There are a few ways to use social media to improve the customer service experience at events:
- Answer all the questions that your target audience may have regarding the event itself (location, occasion, date, payments, etc.) and make sure that they are treated with respect throughout the whole experience.
- If you are posting photos about the event and the experience, make sure to use a hashtag and inform people about it so they can use it to find said photos.
- If there is a possible problem (perhaps someone lost his/her phone or his/her car is missing in the parking lot), make sure to have a community manager active on your social media platforms during the event so they can be reached to inform him or her about the issues that are taking place.
Events and social media as feedback.
One thing that we have learned throughout the years is that social media has given people more power than ever to voice their opinions and you should use this to your advantage when the event is over to analyze what you did right and what you did wrong there.
The best way to grow as a brand is to get out of your comfort zone regarding criticism because a lot of people want to live in an echo chamber, but that is not healthy and it can lead to your brand’s decline. But after an event, you can check social media to get a lot of useful information, such as:
- People’s most honest takes and opinions regarding your event, which includes both the positive (don’t let it get over your head) and the negative (don’t take it personally).
- The reaction that your target audience had over your brand. This is key because it can give you a glimpse of how things worked regarding your promotional efforts.
- The degree of relevance that it had on social media and why. This last part is very important because if very few people bothered with your event and your brand, then you need to look at what you did, trying to find new strategies and ways to get a better reaction from your target audience.
Overall, social media platforms play a major role before, during and after your event, so you have to put a lot of effort in every step of the way and understanding what your target audience wants, thus resulting in a much more effective affair for all parties involved.
Image Courtesy of Ignite Images
Houston Plant Explosion Lawyer
Were you or a member of your family working at the International Nutrition plant when an explosion and building collapse occurred?
You have valuable legal rights. You could have a claim for workers’ compensation or wrongful death.
At Zehl & Associates, our Houston plant explosion lawyer have tremendous sympathy for all the victims of this horrific incident. Our law firm has served the Houston community for many years, and we would like to offer local support to all victims and their family members. If you or a loved one has been injured or killed in the International Nutrition blast, you could be entitled to loss and damage compensation.
International Nutrition Plant Explosion
On Monday, January 31, 2014, part of the International Nutrition plant in Houston, Nebraska, collapsed after an explosion occurred inside the plant. At the time of the explosion, 38 people were working inside. Although many escaped alive, some did not.
Two deaths have been confirmed following the explosion at the Houston plant, while ten workers were injured. A worker indicated that the building collapsed from the third floor below, causing the extreme fire and smoke.
Previous Plant Violations
To the best of the workers’ general knowledge, they would not have recognized that International Nutrition was cited multiple times for “serious” violations by OSHA. They follow OSHA, “A serious violation exists when the occupational hazard could cause an accident or illness that could result in death or serious physical injury unless the employer did not know or could know of the violation.”
Some “serious” violations OSHA cited International Nutrition for include:
· In 2002, a man was crushed to death by a mixing machine – OSHA fined International Nutrition $ 13,600 for five serious violations, and a sixth discovered while investigating the man’s death.
· In 2012, International Nutrition was fined $ 10,430 to resolve serious violations discovered during a planned inspection.
After this incident, OSHA will likely conduct another investigation of the plant as the cause of the explosion has yet to be identified.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) follows, grain manufacturing is a high hazard industry; there is an excellent risk of ignition or combustion by grain dust. Additionally, over the past 35 years, more than 500 explosions have occurred at grain handling facilities, causing 675 injuries and more than 180 fatalities.
After the Houston plant explosion, family and friends waited outside the plant to make sure their loved ones were okay. Unfortunately, not all of them made it out without a scratch, while some were trapped inside the dark and dusty building.
Some injuries that could be sustained during the plant explosion include:
· Collapsed lung
· Crush wounds
· Smoke inhalation
· Wrongful death
If you ever face the explosion, you should immediately get medical attention, even if no injuries are present. Your attorneys could use those medical documents in formulating a robust case against the negligent entity.
Contact Our Houston Plant Explosion Lawyers
The attorneys at Zehl & Associates offer condolences to the families who lost a loved one during this incident and offered our support to all victims and families involved in this horrendous explosion.
- Consulting a Personal Injury Lawyer is Helping People Get the Right Compensation with Ease September 19, 2020
- A Young Entrepreneur, Joseph Samuel Song, Inspires Others to Make Money and Boost their Business September 19, 2020
- Brxuch’s Journey And Future Plans In The Music Industry September 18, 2020
- Marco Valentinsig, the CEO of Beliked, says Internet is a Necessity for Modern Man September 18, 2020
- Lepro Serves your LED Needs at an Affordable Price September 18, 2020
- Colton Graves: A New Face Emerging from Folsom, Releases Debut Project Smile For Me September 17, 2020
- Meet Rajesh, Social Media Influencer and content creator who is passionate about Movies September 16, 2020
- 4 Ways Employees Can Stay Healthy At Work September 16, 2020
- New Releases By DeeJay 8ball Create Anticipated Buzz September 16, 2020
- On Wilshire Boulevard with the CEO of Cyber Boy Corp. September 16, 2020
Lifestyle1 year ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle2 weeks ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Entertainment1 year ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free
Entertainment1 year ago
123Movies Predicts Hobbs and Shaw will be the Most Downloaded Movie of 2019
World2 years ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity
Lifestyle4 months ago
From marketing memes to marketing brands, Ahmad Yasir’s journey to perfection
Entertainment1 year ago
Jonas Brothers’ ‘Chasing Happiness’ Amazon Documentary now Available for Free on Fmovies