Social media has become such a prominent in our personal and professional lives that has become instrumental in many different areas, which is something that has happened with events, for example. Think about it: Have you ever taken a photo at an event and wondered where it went afterwards? Have you ever thought about how to promote your business in an event where there could potential business partners?
Well, there are ways in which social media platforms can help you with those situations and here we are going to tell you everything you need to know in that regard, as we are a business that is specialized on the field of GIF photography, among many other things.
First and foremost, know your resources.
You need to understand that impact that social media platforms have in various situations and they all generate different reactions among your target audience. For example, when it comes to the best social media channel to build a community and year round activity, according to a study done by EVNT, Facebook is the best option by 57.9%.
You also need to know your brand very well and this includes:
- Knowledge about who your target audience is based on elements such as genre, location, age group, language and many others.
- What you offer as a business in terms of products and/or services.
- What sets your business apart from the rest of the competition and make this a core element of your marketing strategies, especially when you’re in a social event.
Regardless of being an instant on-site photo printing business like us or something else, these are elements that are worth taking into consideration.
Prop up the event through these platforms.
One of the biggest ways to gain leverage at an event through social media and promote your brand is doing marketing for said event. You need to get people’s attention to what is taking place in that location in order to get the best possible results and thus making your brand more visible to a wider audience.
For this to work, you need to ask yourself a few questions to organize your marketing strategies in that regard:
- Who am I trying to reach? You need to determine the right audience for these marketing strategies, as we have stated before.
- What am I going to use to promote? Facebook posts, Instagram photos, promotional videos on YouTube, Q&As on Twitter regarding the event… the list is endless. Think outside of the box of what can get people’s attention.
- Why am I doing this? Think for a moment of why you are using these tactics. This is very important so you don’t waste time on something that is not going to pan out at long term for you.
- What kind of event is? It’s not the same to promote a casual event than a formal one, for example; you need to consider the implications of the circumstances and the context that you have in store because it’s going to affect your strategies of promotion.
Make sure to have great customer service.
The client is the most important element of every single marketing plan out there–if the client is happy and pleased, that means a profit and a long-term relationship if everything goes well. So you need to seize that during events, if you’re planning in organizing one and use social media as a way to promote your brand through excellence in customer service.
There are a few ways to use social media to improve the customer service experience at events:
- Answer all the questions that your target audience may have regarding the event itself (location, occasion, date, payments, etc.) and make sure that they are treated with respect throughout the whole experience.
- If you are posting photos about the event and the experience, make sure to use a hashtag and inform people about it so they can use it to find said photos.
- If there is a possible problem (perhaps someone lost his/her phone or his/her car is missing in the parking lot), make sure to have a community manager active on your social media platforms during the event so they can be reached to inform him or her about the issues that are taking place.
Events and social media as feedback.
One thing that we have learned throughout the years is that social media has given people more power than ever to voice their opinions and you should use this to your advantage when the event is over to analyze what you did right and what you did wrong there.
The best way to grow as a brand is to get out of your comfort zone regarding criticism because a lot of people want to live in an echo chamber, but that is not healthy and it can lead to your brand’s decline. But after an event, you can check social media to get a lot of useful information, such as:
- People’s most honest takes and opinions regarding your event, which includes both the positive (don’t let it get over your head) and the negative (don’t take it personally).
- The reaction that your target audience had over your brand. This is key because it can give you a glimpse of how things worked regarding your promotional efforts.
- The degree of relevance that it had on social media and why. This last part is very important because if very few people bothered with your event and your brand, then you need to look at what you did, trying to find new strategies and ways to get a better reaction from your target audience.
Overall, social media platforms play a major role before, during and after your event, so you have to put a lot of effort in every step of the way and understanding what your target audience wants, thus resulting in a much more effective affair for all parties involved.
Image Courtesy of Ignite Images
Types of Vape Pens
Vape pens come in cylindrical shapes and distinct styles. When vape pens came out in the 2000s, it was considered innovative to have a huge battery inside and the microchip being inside the battery. Today’s vape pens have many advanced and latest features inside them. Latest vape pens have features that are found in third generation mods to equip the outdated-fashioned devices with today’s vaping technology power. Vape pens are used mostly by teenagers who are new to vaping. Because these are portable and easy to carry, vape pens are sold in huge numbers every year.
So let’s find out about four distinct types of vapes pens.
Tube mods are very portable to use. They can fit right into your pocket. A tube mod is easy to fill and very simply used. It just makes you think as if you are smoking a real cigarette. It just has one button to press which makes it very easy to use. The use of sub-ohm tanks in it are sufficient to address your nicotine cravings. Tube mods have very few features to worry about when adjusting them.
Fixed voltage vapes
All vape pens in start had fixed voltage which could not be altered. These vapes have a consistent voltage output. There is no need to play with the settings since it only comes with one option. Just fire the button and enjoy it.
Variable temperature vapes
These vape pens automatically adjust the power output which depends on the temperature chosen by the user. It does so by automatically adapting to the resistance of the coil to eradicate any dry hits. Variable temperature feature has been implemented on the outdated styled vapes too. Not all vape pens have this feature. It is easy to use, available almost everywhere.
Variable voltage vapes
These vapes are the most bought ones. They have a feature that allows you to control the voltage, thus altering the flavor intensity and the smoke cloud. Older models of vapes also make use of this feature but on less powerful batteries. Today’s variable voltage vape pens operate on powerful batteries. You can play around with this vape by increasing and decreasing the voltage over and over again.
Are vape pens good for you?
As we know everything has it’s own pros and cons. Vape pens are user friendly. They are portable and easy to adjust and use almost everywhere. They come in a huge variety of colors and sizes for you to pick up your favorite combination. They have a more pronounced flavor with a very significant amount of smoke cloud production. You can adjust the amount of smoke if you have the variable voltage vape.
On the other hand, vape pens have short battery life and could be having device issues as well like loose buttons or battery leakage, etc.
Vape pens are affordable for everyone and give you a very good vaping experience. If you are planning to get your first vape pen, you can buy it at Slickvapes.
- How independent rapper X Li is building bridges between various cultures through his music; read more! July 14, 2020
- Labradoodle Breeders are Being Searched by People to Own Cute and Playful Labradoodle Puppies July 14, 2020
- Isabell Drops Both an EP & a Video On His Birthday July 14, 2020
- Ed Latimore Is Touching Millions With His Work July 14, 2020
- Promethean’s ActivPanel Titanium™ is a new step in the EdTech world July 13, 2020
- Giving you an indelibly impressive experience of Bali is Jason Fong, the adroit manager of a prime travel company July 13, 2020
- Shane Morand: Global Motivational Speaker Inspiring Others To Achieve Success July 13, 2020
- Martina Vismara, an Inspiration for Women to Stay Bold and Beyond July 13, 2020
- Todd Stephenson Is Rising High As An E-commerce Entrepreneur With His Company “Pupsocks” Known For Its Distinguished Custom Products July 13, 2020
- What Are the Causes of Medical Malpractice? July 12, 2020
Lifestyle12 months ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Entertainment12 months ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free
Entertainment12 months ago
123Movies Predicts Hobbs and Shaw will be the Most Downloaded Movie of 2019
Lifestyle2 months ago
From marketing memes to marketing brands, Ahmad Yasir’s journey to perfection
World2 years ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity
Entertainment1 year ago
Jonas Brothers’ ‘Chasing Happiness’ Amazon Documentary now Available for Free on Fmovies
Tech2 years ago
Siri’s latest glitch shows Donald Trump’s age as a penis