The average cost of home warranty coverage is between $300 to $600 per year, or $25 to $50 per month (Total Home Protection sits neatly inside this average with plans that range from $500-$599 annually.) Although, you are also required to pay an average of $75 per service call visit. Note, costs may vary based on where you live and the level of coverage you want to place on your home.
As a quick review, the standard fees are as follows:
- Annual Payment: $300 to $600 per year
- Monthly Payment: $25 to $50 per month
- Service Call Fee: $75 per service call visit
Depending on your annual coverage limits, you may also have to pay for repairs that exceed your maximum coverage for a select number of items in your contract. The cost of this will depend on your home warranty coverage company. More on this below:
What is Covered by a Home Warranty Policy?
Home warranty coverage comes in many forms. And home warranty companies offer multiple plans in order to provide their policyholders as much value as possible.
In the case of Total Home Protection (THP), for example, CEO David Seruya describes their coverage plans as follows: “We offer two home warranty plans: Gold Plan and Platinum Plan. Both cover essential home systems and appliances; although the Platinum Plan supplies more extensive services.” THP’s coverage also extends its warranty to cover items despite the item’s age, make, or model, which means that they cover the cost of repair and replacements of all covered items, as long as the damages incurred are a result of natural wear and tear.
Is Home Warranty Coverage Worth the Cost?
To answer this question, let’s discuss the cost of repairs and replacements without home warranty coverage, which we’ve broken down below:
- Cost of Repairs: The cost of repairing damaged items in your home without a home warranty will vary based on the item damaged. As an example, however, the average repair cost of a dishwasher is around $100 to $200. Not so terrible, as a whole. But then, let’s look at the average repair cost of an air conditioner, which can cost up to $160 to $530! Or, the cost of repairing a water heater, which averages at around $200 to $900!
Handling one or two repairs per year for these appliances and home systems might not seem so bad for the short term. However, when you consider the average lifespan of these items—which is around 10-15 years each—you can start to see that there is definite value in having home warranty coverage. Especially for those with older homes or with more items to protect.
- Cost of Replacements: Borrowing from our previous examples: the average replacement cost of a Dishwasher is $300 to $600, replacing a water heater will take another $2,000 to $4,000, and a replacement heating system will cost a whopping $3,000 to $5,000.
Replacements aren’t required as often, of course. And, as mentioned, there are coverage limits that limit the amount of coverage you get per item, per year anyway. However, even when you consider these two factors, the value getting covered is clear when you compare the average cost of a home warranty ($500-$599 if you choose Total Home Protection) and the amount you’ll have to pay to replace one of the bigger ticket items in your home.
Review: Should You Purchase Home Warranty Coverage?
In the end, we’re left with one question: should you purchase home warranty coverage? Unfortunately, only you will be able to truly answer this. The average cost of a home warranty is $300-$600 per year, and that comes with more than $20,000 worth of coverage for your home per year.
Remember that, and then estimate the average cost of repairing or replacing the items in your home based on their average lifespan, and then compare that cost to the annual cost of home warranty coverage.
And, once you’ve got that all figured out, we recommend that you reach out to a home warranty provider like Total Home Protection, who can give you a personal quote on the best plan and the best coverage for you based on your budget and your home. They should be able to address any questions or concerns that you might have as well. And would be more than happy to help you through the process of understanding what exactly you’re signing up for.
Emmannuel Logistics Is Considered Reliable Courier Service By The Clients
A 3PL logistics company, Emmannuel Logistics, has been launched to provide the customers with a reliable courier service in all the important areas of the US like Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia.
All the courier and logistic needs of different businesses located in these areas will be met by the services of the firm. They stand on the mission to earn trust of their customers and provide reliable services so that they too become the priority of their customers when the needs arise.
The company has the services of same-day courier services, freight delivery, medical courier services, long-term inventory, fulfillment, warehousing and commercial moving, to name a few. They deliver on time and meet their deadlines. They are considered a reliable courier service for the same reason. Businesses work on strict deadlines.
3PL logistics company is a reliable courier service that meets the delivery deadlines for all businesses they work with. Their services are effective providing the courier and logistics solutions to the other businesses in the locality. Businesses thus are stress free regarding their logistic needs, allowing them time to focus on other important business activities.
The company also offers its warehouse space to other businesses. Their main focus is on same day delivery and inventory management to meet business needs. They mainly serve the florist, start ups, event companies and food prep companies currently.
Plus they offer to distribute inventories of their clients to other businesses and retailers. The boxes are delivered without any loss or damage and are received in the same state as they were dispatched by a sender.
- Emmannuel Logistics Is Considered Reliable Courier Service By The Clients January 19, 2021
- R&B Grammy Contender, Casey Dreux, Launches Be Beautiful DMV online Boutique dedicated to Curvy Women January 19, 2021
- Is Working As A Locum Doctor A Good Career Choice? January 18, 2021
- Young Dom Has Overcome Challenge After Challenge to Get Him Where he is Today January 18, 2021
- Virago Skincare CEO, Jennifer Carrasco, is Redefining the 21st Century Entrepreneur and Inspiring the Next Generation January 18, 2021
- An Emerging Women-Led Metal Band ‘SEPSISS’ is Breaking Numerous Stereotypes January 18, 2021
- Stan Bharti: Prospecting for Potential January 18, 2021
- Stackin Up Entertainment Is A Well Known Indie Record Label In The Music Industry January 17, 2021
- The AirSculpt Power BBL: A Butt Lift From The Future January 17, 2021
- US President Donald Trump Plans to Leave Washington on Inauguration Day January 16, 2021
Lifestyle2 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle4 months ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Entertainment1 year ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free
Health2 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Tech1 year ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
World2 years ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity
Entertainment1 year ago
123Movies Predicts Hobbs and Shaw will be the Most Downloaded Movie of 2019