Known for her music single “Maybe”, making the 62nd Grammy contender list for best r&b performance, Casey Dreux has now entered into beauty & fashion with her online Boutique and day spa Be Beautiful DMV.
Multi talented personality Casey Dreux has opened an online boutique to provide the beauty enthusiast with the best beauty treatments. The plus size model, exceptional singer and now a beauty entrepreneur, Casey wants to introduce the customers to the best beauty trends.
BeBeautifulDMV is located in Washington DC and it is a spa and boutique specially making clothes for the full figure women. The boutique will feature not only plus size fashion and accessories but also beauty, skincare, hair growth oils, and hair extensions for the curvaceous beauties.
The model and singer has always inspired women to live life to the fullest and achieve a reputed place in their lives. She is a confident, unique, desirable, strong, and sexy woman, inspiring her peers and audience to make the best of all that they have.
Today, Casey has gained so much popularity as a singer, model, screenwriter, actress, American R&B/Pop recording artist, and entrepreneur showing people everything that you desire can be achieved with hard work.
All body shapes need to be celebrated. Thus even plus size women should not confine themselves rather they should present themselves with confidence like Casey. Through her fashion boutique and spa she wants to take the same message around to other plus size goddesses like her.
The beauty & fashion secrets of popular Hollywood celebrities like jlo and Beyoncé will be used and sold at the spa and boutique respectively. The BeBeautifulDMV online spa will include facial treatments, body treatments, scrubs, wraps & hot stone massage therapy, advanced skincare treatments, lash extension & growth enhancement, brow enhancement, and many more treatments.
The online plus size Boutique will showcase plus size red dresses, plus size yoga wear, plus size club wear, plus size lingerie, hair growth oils, the best high quality virgin human hair extensions and wigs, et al. Through her brand, Casey wants each woman to be confident of herself and her body with regular beauty treatments.
Tips for Saving Money on Daily Living Expenses
Saving money puts you in a better financial position, whether you want to invest for retirement or just give yourself some breathing room each month. If you can find a way to pay less for the things you need on a consistent basis, you can end up with hundreds, if not thousands of extra dollars each month. Properly invested, this could snowball to help you retire early – or accumulate wealth even on a modest salary.
Let’s take a look at how you can save money on all your biggest monthly expenses.
Rent and Mortgage Payments
Housing is typically your biggest expense. So how can you lower your rent or mortgage payments?
- Move to a cheaper area. For starters, you could move to a less expensive area. Chances are, if you move to a different neighborhood nearby, you can find cheaper houses, lower property taxes, or both.
- Reduce your square footage. The bigger the house, the more you’re going to pay. Do you really need all that extra space? Reducing the square footage of your house may be more than enough to sharply reduce your monthly payments.
- Refinance or renegotiate. Consider refinancing your home if you currently have a significant monthly mortgage payment. In many cases, you can score a better interest rate and reduce your payments significantly. You may even be able to pay off the home faster. Alternatively, if you’re renting, you can consider renegotiating your lease with your landlord.
Car Insurance and Fuel
If you drive regularly, car insurance and fuel costs can add up to drain your budget.
Here’s how you can save:
- Get new quotes. Start by getting new auto insurance quotes from a variety of different providers. Even if your policy remains exactly the same, you may be able to find lower premiums with a different company. Otherwise, consider tweaking your policy (such as increasing your deductibles) to keep your monthly payments low.
- Lower your risk profile. You can also reduce your car insurance premiums by reducing your risk profile. Maintaining a clean driving record, living somewhere safe, and driving fewer miles can all help you do this.
- Take public transportation (or bike). You can eliminate your car insurance and fuel expenses if you decide to take public transportation or bike to everywhere you need to go.
Everyone needs to eat. But many of us pay too much for our groceries.
Here’s how you can cut costs:
- Figure out the most cost-effective groceries. Feel free to splurge on your favorites on an occasional basis, but on a regular basis, try to prioritize the most cost-effective groceries. Items like oats, lentils, and legumes are very healthy, easy to prepare, and ridiculously cheap.
- Look for sales. Keep an eye out for sales from your favorite grocery stores. You can often get food items for half price (or even less) this way.
- Buy in bulk. Consider joining a wholesale club or warehouse club to score great deals when buying groceries in bulk. This isn’t always cost-advantageous, so make sure you do the math.
Your water, electricity, and natural gas bills don’t have to be so expensive. Here’s how you can minimize them:
- Invest in appliance upgrades. Though buying and installing a new appliance can be a hefty upfront expense, it can often save you a ton of money in the long term. Energy-efficient appliances like refrigerators, washing machines, ovens, and dishwashers can all pay for themselves eventually.
- Turn things off. It’s a simple strategy, but an effective one; turn things off when you aren’t using them. That means turning off lights when leaving a room and turning down the heat (or cooling) when leaving the house.
- Minimize your consumption. You can also work to minimize your consumption overall. Take shorter showers. Reduce the heat. Try to do all your cooking at the same time.
Your entertainment expenses are arguably the easiest ones to cut, since they’re not strictly “necessary.” For example, you can:
- Learn to cook. Instead of going out to eat or ordering food, consider learning how to cook. You’ll save money, have fun, and possibly eat healthier along the way.
- Get a library card. Cancel a couple of your streaming subscriptions and get a library card for your media instead. Everything’s free at your local library.
- Find fun for free. Find new ways to have fun that don’t involve spending money, like hiking in the woods or foraging for mushrooms.
Cutting these costs may not be fun and you may have to make some sacrifices along the way. But if you manage to follow these strategies consistently, you could greatly improve your financial position – and set yourself up for a much brighter future.
- Why CEN Standardization is Good for Big Tech and Small Businesses March 6, 2021
- 6 Critical Non-Finance Skills To Have In Your Finance Career March 6, 2021
- Tips for Saving Money on Daily Living Expenses March 6, 2021
- Savage Grow Plus Reviews – Natural Ingredients in Savage Grow Plus or Side Effects? March 5, 2021
- How Wealth Dragons Became A Force To Be Reckoned With March 5, 2021
- Our Top 5 Tips On Hair Health March 5, 2021
- Steven Dorn: Your Favorite Entrepreneur’s Favorite Entrepreneur March 4, 2021
- Shahn Donovan Drops Emotional New Single “Can’t Break Away” March 3, 2021
- Kid Gift Ideas In 2021 March 3, 2021
- Prominent Entertainment icon Craig Cavanagh, now a Transpiring Global Brand March 3, 2021
Lifestyle2 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Lifestyle3 weeks ago
East Side Hype x Billionaire Boys Club. Hottest New Streetwear Releases in Utah.
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle6 months ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Health2 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Entertainment2 years ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free
Tech1 year ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
World2 years ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity