Seven Things to Consider When Choosing an Egg Donor
If you are considering using an egg donor to conceive a child, there are many things to consider. You need to find an egg donor who is compatible with you and your partner, and who has the characteristics that you are looking for.
Here are seven things to think about when choosing an egg donor:
1. Compatibility: It is important to find an egg donor whose genetic background and health history match up with yours and your partner’s. Be sure to ask questions about the medical history of the potential donor, such as any past or present illnesses, family medical history, and any medications they may be taking.
2. Health Screenings: Make sure that the egg donor has undergone all necessary health screenings and tests prior to donating their eggs. This will help ensure that you are receiving healthy eggs from a qualified donor.
3. Lifestyle Habits: Inquire about the potential donor’s lifestyle habits such as diet, exercise, drug use, alcohol consumption, and smoking; these may affect fertility or preconception health in the long run.
4. Education Level: Ask the egg donor about their educational background and any professional qualifications they have; this will help you determine whether or not they are capable of providing informed consent to the donation process.
5. Age and Previous Donations: The age of the donor may also play a role in the quality of the eggs and it is important to know how many times the donor has previously donated eggs, as this can affect their fertility.
6. Personality: Consider the personality traits that you would like your child to possess and make sure that these qualities are reflected in the potential egg donor.
7. Professionalism: Make sure that you feel comfortable with both the egg donation agency and the egg donor. Be sure to ask questions and get to know them before making a final choice.
Choosing an egg donor is a big decision, but finding an egg donor is not a very difficult task if you know the right steps to take. So make sure you do your research and take the time to pick the best option for you. With careful consideration and proper preparation, finding an egg donor can help you bring your dream of parenthood into reality.
Frontier Dental Lab’s Direct-to-Consumer Marketing Connects Dentists and Patients
Dr. Caylin Frye, a cosmetic dentist at Mid-City Smiles in New Orleans, has worked in the dental industry for over two decades. In all that time, she has never had a dental lab bring a patient to her office door. However, that’s exactly what happened when Frontier Dental Lab Group connected her with Ignacia Soto-Aguilar.
The inspiration behind Frontier Dental Lab’s direct-to-consumer campaign
Gil Villavecer, Chief Marketing Officer at Frontier Dental Lab Group, was well aware of two key factors influencing Frontier’s marketing strategy. First, he knew his clients were dentists who tended to stick to traditional marketing methods as simple as word of mouth. Second, he knew that most people didn’t realize dental labs even existed. For these reasons, labs like Frontier have historically been absent from the direct-to-consumer marketing space.
“I like to be a trailblazer,” says Villavecer. “My lightbulb moment came when I realized that we have far more horsepower than the average dentist. After all, what dental office has a full-time marketing department? To better serve our dentists, I shifted our approach to a direct-to-consumer campaign.”
Villavecer’s first hurdle was introducing Frontier Dental Lab Group to a public that, up until that point, had been unaware of its existence. In general, dental labs have avoided digital marketing, but Villavecer knew the internet was the only way forward. So, Frontier uploaded educational clips to YouTube and fired up an Instagram account with a new mission to “Educate, Entertain, and Connect.”
Frontier Dental Lab’s DTC marketing in action
Frontier Dental Lab’s most innovative initiative is its Smile Simulations. Through this program, potential patients upload selfies to Frontier’s website and receive before and after pictures showing the possibilities of a smile makeover.
Soto-Aguilar first encountered Frontier Dental Lab through the Smile Simulation initiative and was blown away by her digital makeover. “The assessment was so quick and personal,” she remembers. “I received my before-and-after shots in an hour, and I couldn’t believe the amount of detail that Frontier put into it. That was my first insight into how much Frontier cares about its patients. They enabled me to visualize exactly how I would look with a new smile.”
Along with the Smile Simulation, Frontier Dental Lab sent a list of seven Trusted Frontier Dentists in Soto-Aguilar’s area who could make her simulation a reality. “We try to make research easy for people,” says Gil. “We believe that educated consumers are the best consumers.”
Frontier Dental Lab builds trust between dentists and patients
For convenience, Frontier linked each cosmetic dentist’s Instagram profile. When Soto-Aguilar clicked on Dr. Frye’s Instagram account, she felt an instant connection.
“Dr. Frye and I are both artists,” she explains. “I saw the care she put into her online presence and knew I would be in good hands. In this digital world, we put our work out there to show our clients what they can expect before we ever meet them. It’s visual and very intimate.”
Soto-Aguilar’s trust in Dr. Frye grew with every new piece of information she learned. She scanned through before and after shots of smiling patients and read a feature article about Dr. Frye dancing with her clients. Above all, she was struck by Dr. Frye’s honesty in describing her practice.
“I felt like I already knew her,” recalls Soto-Aguilar. “She wasn’t trying to sell anything to me. She was just talking about her passion for beautiful smiles.”
Within two days of uploading her selfie to Frontier Dental Lab’s Smile Simulation Center, Soto-Aguilar was talking with Dr. Frye in her office as if they had known each other for years. At that consultation, she scheduled an appointment for 20 veneers.
Dr. Frye says this is the most straightforward case she has closed in 21 years because of the foundation of trust established before the consultation. “Ignacia contacted me through the email from Frontier Dental Lab and was so excited that she even brought the smile simulation to our consultation. By the time we met, she trusted my work as a cosmetic dentist and Frontier’s work as a dental lab.”
In fact, Dr. Frye was so thrilled about the direct-to-consumer marketing that connected her to Soto-Aguilar that she shot a text to Villavecer that day: “Hey, Gil! Super cool story! A patient went through the smile simulation on your site, you sent her my info, and she’s coming in tomorrow. That’s the power of your marketing in the flesh!”
Villavecer counts that among the most exciting messages he has ever received. The only one he might enjoy more came days later from Soto-Aguilar. Along with pictures of her new smile, she texted: “Hi, Gil! You’ll love to see this! My smile is just how you imagined it!”
Currently, Frontier is focusing on harnessing the power of digital marketing to reach consumers. Its ground-breaking efforts to Educate, Entertain, and Connect potential patients prove that this marketing campaign is about much more than sales — it’s about building relationships and helping potential patients imagine the possibilities.
- Metgain’s First Year Success Celebrated with Largest Crypto Event in Thailand March 18, 2023
- Car Accidents in Florida: Causes, Impacts, and Prevention March 16, 2023
- What You Need to Know About Probate in Florida March 16, 2023
- 4 Ways to Boost Your Personal Growth in 2023 March 14, 2023
- The Bright Side of Business: Positive Facts to Inspire Your Entrepreneurial Journey March 11, 2023
- Employee Appreciation Starts From Day One — How Cyberbacker Makes New Hire Onboarding Engaging March 10, 2023
- A Traveler’s Guide to the Best Places to Visit in Asia During the Summer March 7, 2023
- Sustainable Animal Management Practices for Small Farms: Minimizing Environmental Impact and Maximizing Profits March 6, 2023
- What is Pain and Suffering In A Car Accident Claim? March 6, 2023
- Unlock the Luxury of A Hermes Birkin Bag – History and Care Tips March 2, 2023
Tech2 years ago
Effuel Reviews (2021) – Effuel ECO OBD2 Saves Fuel, and Reduce Gas Cost? Effuel Customer Reviews
Tech3 years ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
Lifestyle4 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Lifestyle2 years ago
East Side Hype x Billionaire Boys Club. Hottest New Streetwear Releases in Utah.
Tech4 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle3 years ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Health4 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Entertainment4 years ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free