Dr. Harlan Kilstein, the founder of Completely Keto and the author who published the Speed Keto® diet program, believes that Speed Keto is the best way to do Keto. Is it true?
Speed Keto®, part of the Completely Keto line of products and services, is a comprehensive diet plan that is marketed at those who are looking for an easier way of doing Keto.
According to Dr. Harlan, Speed Keto® was an ‘amalgamation of everything he’s learned about Keto.’ This was after he was diagnosed with a metabolic condition that introduced him to the diet, and later, as a result of it, established the popular Keto Recipes for Beginners Facebook group (which now has over 1.2 million devoted followers that excitedly share their experiences with Keto at all times of the day).
But, does it even work? And, what about Speed Keto® is actually better than other Keto diet plans available in the market?
Speed Keto® | Does it Work?
According to Dr. Kilstein, there are three big issues with regular Keto that Speed Keto® addresses. However, it is still Keto. Speed Keto® is still totally reliant on the metabolic process called ketosis, which is a scientifically proven fat-burning phenomenon.
In that sense, there is no denying that Speed Keto® does work! It just enhances your Keto experience so that you won’t have to be so stressed about how you’re progressing.
Speed Keto® | HOW Does it Work?
Which brings us to our next big question. How does Speed Keto® work?
According to the Speed Keto® website, the diet plan is unique in that it doesn’t matter if you’re a beginner or if you’ve tried and failed to do Keto in the past. The point of the diet program is to guide you throughout your keto journey so that you can find success easily.
This is done by providing a stress-free keto experience with a ready-made keto meal plan, dozens of 100% keto-friendly recipes, and a quick start guide that guides you through a keto journey that doesn’t involve having to count calories or track macros obsessively.
To put it simply, it’s a complete keto resource that you take with you everywhere so that you won’t have to worry about searching for accurate information on Keto online. Which, according to Dr. Harlan Kilstein, is one of the hardest things to when starting Keto.
What Are Others Saying About the Speed Keto® Plan?
Of course, it’s hard to really say whether a diet plan will work for you if you haven’t tried it yourself. However, Speed Keto has fixed this issue by providing an online community through a Facebook group called Keto Recipes for Beginners — which has gotten so large that it now has over 1.2 million followers.
Here are a couple of Speed Keto testimonials, taken directly from that page:
“I started my weight loss journey at 288.2 lbs. Also at this weight, I was on 2 medications for high blood pressure, prediabetic, inflammation running amok, anxiety issues, depression and I had very very low self-esteem. After losing almost 80 lbs. I don’t have any of these issues anymore. No more medication. I smile and take pictures often now. Sometimes I can hardly believe the difference. Thank you, Speed Keto!” Bayanah Kabad
“Every day is a challenge… Thanks to Speed Keto I am down 30lbs… I not only lost weight but have gained my life back. Being healthy is so important and I feel it. Speed keto was a game-changer for me…” Bobbi Partridge
Overall, it seems that the reception for the Speed Keto® diet plan is largely positive! Scrolling through the Facebook page, there didn’t seem to be any pointedly negative comments either. It’s actually rather inspirational! Which, unsurprisingly, seems to have spurred many others to try the diet out for themselves as well!
The Bottom Line: Is Speed Keto® Better?
Judging from the positive reactions people have had about Speed Keto, it does work. And, for both beginners and keto-veterans (who may or may not have had great success with regular keto the first time), it is definitely a viable option!
The question of whether it is better really depends on what kind of person you are. If you want to keep things short and simple, then the Speed Keto plan is definitely a better choice for you! As a diet program, it should teach you a way of doing keto that takes away all of the complex things (calorie counting, macros tracking, etc.) that can make regular keto difficult – so that you can get straight to getting those results!
Treatment Methods For Severe Acne
Acne, a nuisance causing skin condition, not only leaves you with blemished skin but also causes an emotional toll. Patients with severe acne experience frequent skin breakouts that affect different parts of the body, such as the face, back, and neck. They are caused by hormonal changes or genetic makeup.
In extreme cases, these breakouts penetrate deeper into the skin and are referred to as cysts or nodules. This form of acne is typically more painful, and even when it clears up, unsightly scars are often left behind. Dealing with severe acne can be overwhelming and is known to have a negative effect on self-esteem. However, there are a few proven ways through which you can manage the breakouts.
Are you struggling with severe acne? Below are some recommended treatment options:
Your diet can have a direct impact on your susceptibility to severe acne. The food you consume affects the functioning of various body organs, including the skin. When the skin fails to function normally, it may produce excess oil, known as sebum, that clogs the pores. In turn, clogged pores are more likely to become infected with bacteria, which leads to acne breakouts. Therefore, to prevent such breakouts, you can make some dietary changes, which include;
• Going on a low-carb diet
• Ditching dairy products
• Adding lots of green leafy vegetables into your diet
It is advisable to adopt a healthy skincare routine to reduce the frequency and severity of acne breakouts. A healthy skincare routine helps maintain its proper functioning giving it a smooth, youthful, and glowing look. If you are not sure of the skincare routine to adopt, here is a summary:
• Wash your face at least twice a day using a mild soap or a gentle cleanser and warm water.
• Shower after any strenuous activity to remove excess sweat and dirt.
• Apply sunscreen before going outdoors under the scorching sun.
• Avoid using harsh skincare products.
• For dry skin, apply a moisturizer before going to bed.
• Avoid touching your face regularly to reduce contamination.
• Seek help from a qualified dermatologist.
• Exfoliate regularly.
Your lifestyle can also contribute to regular breakouts. How? The acne on your skin may be a sign of an underlying issue. Your physical, mental, and emotional well-being all affect the general functioning of your body. Therefore, your skin’s health calls for holistic treatment. You should start by addressing any issue concerning the functioning of your body. Listed below are some lifestyle changes you can adopt:
• Exercise regularly to increase blood flow throughout your body. This helps in the elimination of oils and other toxic substances that may trigger acne breakouts.
• Get enough sleep to control your cortisol levels. Cortisol is a hormone related to stress, which is not good for your skin.
• Avoid stress. Though it’s hard to do away with stress completely, it is vital to learn how to manage it. Elevated stress triggers the production of glucocorticoid, which can affect the structure and functioning of the skin.
• Hydrate: Replace alcohol and carbonated drinks with water. Water helps your body flush out toxins that may affect the health of your skin.
If none of the above treatment options seems to work for you, your doctor may recommend some medications. The medication will typically be either topical creams/lotions or pills.
• Antibiotics: These work by killing excess bacteria on the skin, reducing skin reddening and inflammation. Antibiotics may be taken orally or used as topical ointments.
• Retinoids: Also called vitamin A derivatives, retinoids work by affecting how your skin grows and sheds.
• Oral contraceptives: These are used on women, and they reduce severe acne outbreaks by counteracting the hormonal effects of periods.
• Other medications used to treat severe acne include dapsone, azelaic acid, and spironolactone.
Severe acne can affect you mentally, physically, and emotionally. If you have been struggling with this condition, you can adopt the treatment methods above to reduce the impact of severe acne breakouts.
- Taking A Risk: King Nasir Steps Out with Confidence on His New Music Endeavors October 30, 2020
- Anthony “Chuckie” Sorella Talk his Entrepreneur Beginnings and New Original Music October 30, 2020
- Jamal Antar is the one who nobody messes with because he is always a mafioso October 30, 2020
- From Prison To Passion, Fly Guy Frazier (@FlyGuyFrazier) is Making Music With A Purpose October 29, 2020
- Yoson Tala is on the Way to the Top of the Hip Hop Industry October 29, 2020
- From Humble Beginnings to Blessed Opportunities: How Ernesto Gaita is Making an Impact October 28, 2020
- Compound Uses His Former Struggle to Elevate His Music Career October 28, 2020
- Home Entertainment Industry has Got Revolutionized Due to the Introduction of New Technologies October 28, 2020
- Vurbl Makes Noise with Investor Lineup and $1 million in Pre-Seed Funding October 28, 2020
- Singing for Her Supper: Former Opera Singer Builds a 6-Figure Business October 27, 2020
Lifestyle1 year ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle2 months ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Entertainment1 year ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free
Health1 year ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
World2 years ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity
Entertainment1 year ago
123Movies Predicts Hobbs and Shaw will be the Most Downloaded Movie of 2019
Lifestyle5 months ago
From marketing memes to marketing brands, Ahmad Yasir’s journey to perfection