In the present time, Monterrey has become a booming manufacturing industrial location and anyone can start their own operation choosing the simple way- seeking help of a shelter service provider.
Some facts to know about manufacturing in Monterrey
Monterrey is the capital of Nuevo Leon and third biggest city in Mexico. It is a developing metropolis with a city population of more than one million and an area population of more than 4.5 million. Monterrey is a commercial and industrial hub and major hotspot for transportation in northern Mexico. It abodes every leading industry and has a gigantic labor market flooded with skilled employees. Brands like IKEA, Whirlpool, BMW, Kia have made Monterrey their manufacturing abode.
What makes Monterrey a good location for industries?
- Strategic location: Monterrey is sited just below Texas, and a small 2-hour road drive links it to several border crossings. The industrial park Monterrey spread across five industrial regions. The Monterrey International Airport has gained a lot of popularity in Mexico.
- Developing workforce: The technical schools of Monterrey are famous for engineering and IT skilled people. The UANL network of educational institutes is the third- biggest in Mexico and has over 26 colleges, 24 high schools, 3 technology schools, 26 colleges and a bilingual education hub.
- Industries: Monterrey is home to aerospace, automotive, medical, and plastic and HVAC industries. Major brands such as IKEA, KIA, Jon Deere, and Whirlpool have set up their operating units here. Monterrey has over 30% of electronics manufacturing.
- Standard of living: Monterrey is known among foreign nationals and is one of the most Americanized places of Mexico. It has the greatest per capita income in the nation and offers a lot of convenience.
How does Shelter Services make manufacturing simpler in Monterrey?
The shelter model of manufacturing in Monterrey lets foreign companies to work in collaboration with a local provider to set up manufacturing facility here. In Monterrey, a lot of companies choose to work by integrating with a shelter service provider to lower the risks of developing operations all by themselves. Monterrey offers a lot of advantage when you work with a provider like experienced setup and maintenance of an offshore manufacturing operation.
- Shelter services in Monterrey make it simple for a lot of businesses to use all the different modes of entry for setting up a manufacturing unit in Mexico.
- Acquiring security from possible pitfalls exposure when establishing an operation facility alone, especially when working with new labor force, tax rules and trade laws.
- Lessening the administrative load of operations, the shelter service providers in Monterrey work as the legitimate entity acting on behalf of the company, allowing you to focus more on production.
So, when setting up a facility in industrial park Monterrey, seek help of a professional shelter company to avoid all the hurdles and get your business running. It helps to lower your learning curve linked with setting up a manufacturing unit alone. Avail the services as per your requirement and avail all the benefits of working in Monterrey.
This Canadian Entrepreneur Tells Us The Highs and Lows of Running A Successful Hemp Company
East of Toronto lies a Canadian hemp company called The Hemp Spot which offers over fifty plus products.
CEO and founder, Jacob Moore started the company in 2018. Moore’s interest in hemp began when he was looking for a healthier protein product that would help with recovery and pain remedy. Moore has an autoimmune disease called Ankylosing Spondylitis, which can cause some of the small bones in someone’s spine (vertebrae) to fuse. This can cause less flexibility and can result in someone having a hunched posture.
His discovery of hemp protein helped with the pain however, he realized there were not a lot of Canadian hemp products readily available. Knowing there might be others who were also suffering from joint pains or who were looking for safer, healthier options to help with recovery, Moore created The Hemp Spot.
“We are your local one-stop-shop for all things Canadian hemp. We have a variety of Canadian hemp products supplied by various Canadian hemp farmers and small Canadian hemp businesses,” said Moore.
Even though Moore found a natural product that would help many Canadians, he faced
numerous obstacles to get his business started. Banks gave Moore a hard time because of the misconceptions and stigmas surrounding hemp. Banks deemed hemp as marijuana. Although growing industrial hemp has been legal since 1998.
“When hemp was grouped in with marijuana it was declared an illegal substance. Slowly people began to ignore the benefits for the environment and for themselves. Till this day many people believe hemp is marijuana and has a high amount of THC,” said Moore.
To clarify, hemp comes from the same species of plant as cannabis however, it has lower levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) compared to cannabis. The first license to grow industrial hemp for commercial purposes in Canada was issued in May 1998. Unlike its sister plant (cannabis) hemp takes around 90-120 days to grow, compared to four to eight months growth time for cannabis.
Moore continues to have problems advertising his company online because social media platforms such as Facebook bundle hemp with marijuana under their advertising regulations. As of 2019, Facebook has made some adjustments to their advertisement laws, which allows hemp companies in the U.S. to promote their businesses, as long as they’re promoting non-ingestible hemp.
“It may say hemp companies can advertise on Facebook/social media but hemp companies (in Canada) like myself are not allowed to promote, even when we try to promote our Hemp Face cloths. I’ve been flagged for selling illegal substances. I wish we were allowed to advertise however, we’re not able to,” said Moore.
Similar to advertising companies, Moore had to prove to banks that hemp was not a marijuana product. Nonetheless, Moore’s resilient spirit has allowed him to mount a thriving business and also to educate the public.
His company has helped many Canadian hemp farmers. Hemp expels four times more carbon dioxide than trees, and helps reduce greenhouse gases in the air. “We want everyone to experience hemp for all that it is; to utilize it as a food supplement, to clothe ourselves, to help transportation grow, and to help shelter families,” said Moore.
- Why Healing Yourself is the Gateway to Helping Your Clients Heal November 30, 2021
- How to Make Your Name as a DJ November 30, 2021
- This Canadian Entrepreneur Tells Us The Highs and Lows of Running A Successful Hemp Company November 28, 2021
- Moving Pods – How Beneficial Are They for a Business Move? November 27, 2021
- Requirements and Criteria for Different Types of Residence in Cyprus November 26, 2021
- How I Went From a Wheelchair to a 6-figure Online Business From Home November 25, 2021
- Revealed: 3 Ways To Attract More Money in 2022 November 25, 2021
- Challenge To Triumph: Advice To Overcome The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster November 25, 2021
- Big Vision for Big Success: Jerry Vanleeuwen November 25, 2021
- Here’s What Makes Esdorado The Best In E-Commerce For Hi-Tech & Electronics Products! November 25, 2021
Tech8 months ago
Effuel Reviews (2021) – Effuel ECO OBD2 Saves Fuel, and Reduce Gas Cost? Effuel Customer Reviews
Tech2 years ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
Lifestyle2 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Lifestyle10 months ago
East Side Hype x Billionaire Boys Club. Hottest New Streetwear Releases in Utah.
Tech3 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle1 year ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Health3 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Entertainment2 years ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free