Steph Too Trill has formed a unique musical sound that he is ready to share with the world, and he has set himself apart as one of the most unique, energetic, and unmatched producers in the music industry. With a variety of influences and nothing holding him back, the up-and-coming Miami producer is taking sonic risks that other producers are not willing to take. The results could not be any better.
Originally an entertainment manager, Steph Too Trill worked with influencers, actors, and OnlyFans content creators before finding his way into the artistry side of the music industry. Facing similar struggles on both sides of the industry, Steph shared that many people had a lot of doubt when he began his career on the business side of the industry. He is now facing the same scrutiny with his musical aspirations. “My downfalls in life created who I am today,” says the Miami artist. The confidence he has in himself carried him to the levels of success with management, and that same confidence – along with keeping the right people around him – is putting Steph Too Trill in a position to succeed.
Working totally independent, Steph Too Trill is creating music that many other producers would not even dare to attempt. One of his most recent tracks, Dark Things, takes on a cold, metallic production style. However, it still manages to create an infectious dance aura throughout the track’s entirety. The approach Steph is taking towards his music sets him apart from his production peers and is putting himself in the right position to break out into the music world. Currently, the producer is working on a project with his close collaborator, 8-Ball.
Taking A Risk: King Nasir Steps Out with Confidence on His New Music Endeavors
Ever since a teen, King Nasir dreamed of one day being an artist. Performing at shows, going on tour, and the famous lifestyle were always aspects that attracted him. It wasn’t until October of 2020 that the rapper made it his reality – he began to do what he had always dreamed of.
King Nasir is a rapper from New York who has recently been overflowing with confidence with his new music drops. It all didn’t start out like this, however. The young rapper previously struggled with self-doubt about his music. Not knowing if people would like it, he would keep everything on hold until he felt like he had a quality product to share.
Soon enough, the time finally came, and the New York native began firing on all cylinders. Dropping his first song called “Viral”, he arguably went viral amongst his peers and community, finally being recognized as the artist he has always been. Using this momentum, King Nasir then released “Fade” which now has been the reason for the high streaming numbers and increases in followers lately.
King Nasir went from being unsure of his talents to a full-blown, confident musician. His quality sound continues to attract more fans with his polished and unique-sounding voice. Beginning to rise quickly now, it is a great thing that the New York native decided to showcase his talents.
Follow King Nasir on Instagram here
Listen King Nasir on Spotify
- An Introducing Broker vs a White Label Broker – What You Need to Know October 30, 2020
- Taking A Risk: King Nasir Steps Out with Confidence on His New Music Endeavors October 30, 2020
- Anthony “Chuckie” Sorella Talk his Entrepreneur Beginnings and New Original Music October 30, 2020
- Jamal Antar is the one who nobody messes with because he is always a mafioso October 30, 2020
- From Prison To Passion, Fly Guy Frazier (@FlyGuyFrazier) is Making Music With A Purpose October 29, 2020
- Yoson Tala is on the Way to the Top of the Hip Hop Industry October 29, 2020
- From Humble Beginnings to Blessed Opportunities: How Ernesto Gaita is Making an Impact October 28, 2020
- Compound Uses His Former Struggle to Elevate His Music Career October 28, 2020
- Home Entertainment Industry has Got Revolutionized Due to the Introduction of New Technologies October 28, 2020
- Vurbl Makes Noise with Investor Lineup and $1 million in Pre-Seed Funding October 28, 2020
Lifestyle1 year ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle2 months ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Entertainment1 year ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free
Health1 year ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
World2 years ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity
Entertainment1 year ago
123Movies Predicts Hobbs and Shaw will be the Most Downloaded Movie of 2019
Lifestyle5 months ago
From marketing memes to marketing brands, Ahmad Yasir’s journey to perfection