There is no better way for an artist to connect with his fans than a heart-to-heart exchange through music. Musician Senior (James William Awad) has managed to achieve just that with his melange of melodies also known as his upcoming album.
Very highly-anticipated and set to drop this October, Senior’s new project includes 16 songs in its Deluxe version and 14 in the Original. Each track has been carefully crafted by Senior in his studio to ensure a maximum emotional charge.
Fans will feel emotions of all spectrums, namely motivation, inspiration, the desire for success, as well as the much-needed mental and spiritual break that music offers as a creative outlet. Senior’s three key inspirations are artists The Weeknd, Drake, and Lil Baby. He has his very own style, though, which fans have been raving about since the release of his debut single “Alexandra” earlier this year.
His new project is for those who spend long hours pondering their plans and working on their goals. In Senior, fans will find a skilled storyteller who understands deeply what they are going through and manages to translate that into lyrics and beats.
While creating his new music, Senior had his fans’ needs in mind. The music is specifically aimed at those who are looking for both solace and motivation in the form of art, and the album delivers no less than that. Senior is extremely passionate about his fans and catering to their emotions, and thrilled to share his new work with the world.
Follow Senior on social media for updates on his new album.
Taking A Risk: King Nasir Steps Out with Confidence on His New Music Endeavors
Ever since a teen, King Nasir dreamed of one day being an artist. Performing at shows, going on tour, and the famous lifestyle were always aspects that attracted him. It wasn’t until October of 2020 that the rapper made it his reality – he began to do what he had always dreamed of.
King Nasir is a rapper from New York who has recently been overflowing with confidence with his new music drops. It all didn’t start out like this, however. The young rapper previously struggled with self-doubt about his music. Not knowing if people would like it, he would keep everything on hold until he felt like he had a quality product to share.
Soon enough, the time finally came, and the New York native began firing on all cylinders. Dropping his first song called “Viral”, he arguably went viral amongst his peers and community, finally being recognized as the artist he has always been. Using this momentum, King Nasir then released “Fade” which now has been the reason for the high streaming numbers and increases in followers lately.
King Nasir went from being unsure of his talents to a full-blown, confident musician. His quality sound continues to attract more fans with his polished and unique-sounding voice. Beginning to rise quickly now, it is a great thing that the New York native decided to showcase his talents.
Follow King Nasir on Instagram here
Listen King Nasir on Spotify
- Taking A Risk: King Nasir Steps Out with Confidence on His New Music Endeavors October 30, 2020
- Anthony “Chuckie” Sorella Talk his Entrepreneur Beginnings and New Original Music October 30, 2020
- Jamal Antar is the one who nobody messes with because he is always a mafioso October 30, 2020
- From Prison To Passion, Fly Guy Frazier (@FlyGuyFrazier) is Making Music With A Purpose October 29, 2020
- Yoson Tala is on the Way to the Top of the Hip Hop Industry October 29, 2020
- From Humble Beginnings to Blessed Opportunities: How Ernesto Gaita is Making an Impact October 28, 2020
- Compound Uses His Former Struggle to Elevate His Music Career October 28, 2020
- Home Entertainment Industry has Got Revolutionized Due to the Introduction of New Technologies October 28, 2020
- Vurbl Makes Noise with Investor Lineup and $1 million in Pre-Seed Funding October 28, 2020
- Singing for Her Supper: Former Opera Singer Builds a 6-Figure Business October 27, 2020
Lifestyle1 year ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle2 months ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Entertainment1 year ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free
Health1 year ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
World2 years ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity
Entertainment1 year ago
123Movies Predicts Hobbs and Shaw will be the Most Downloaded Movie of 2019
Lifestyle5 months ago
From marketing memes to marketing brands, Ahmad Yasir’s journey to perfection