A new research carried out by Bigtimedaily based on the public data available, has found that there are plenty of options which can help you in saving yourself from a phishing attack. According to the report, a huge number of people lose their personal information as well as their hard earned money due to online cyber attacks. Phishing attacks enjoy a special place in the list of hackers to steal users’ data online. As not many organizations keep a regular security check by upgrading their technologies so various employees in an organization fall victim to many cyber attacks. Recent research from BTD, focus on using phishing awareness tips to prevent the loss of thousands of dollars online.
Facebook and Instagram are on the top list of hackers to steal online users’ money by doing phishing scams. Health organizations fall victim to such phishing attacks on a large scale and employee phishing training have been used to teach them about phishing awareness. Apart from using social media platforms, hackers are using email phishing techniques by sending them inappropriate emails to take out their personal information. Following mentioned phishing awareness tips found in research would play a crucial role in ensuring protection from such attacks and understanding phishing concept as a whole.
- Don’t Click Mail Link – One should not click on the malicious link in a mail to prevent falling victim to a phishing attack. It is an effective phishing protection way which could help to save personal data and eventually his money.
- Don’t Supply Personal Information – Whenever a mail asks for personal information then one should not submit it to senders. This is so no company, bank or any organization asks for personal information via email.
- Analyze Language and Spellings Well – If there are spelling mistakes in a mail and the language used is not formal then there are chances that you have received the mail from hackers. It is the main point which is important for awareness in phishing industry.
- Avoid Clicking on Attachments – One should avoid clicking on malicious attachments as these could steal your personal information with the help of email attachments. Email phishing training is the one way which could help organizations deal with this problem.
- Signature Details – If there is no specific information to contact the sender then it is a clear hint that the mail is sent by phishers.
How To Choose The Perfect Gaming Smartphone For You
Most people buy their smartphones for various reasons. Some want a smartphone for calls and messaging and for social media use. Others take the camera’s specs and the quality into consideration, as they want their smartphone for photography and videography use, primarily. On the other hand, a lot of people use their smartphones to play mobile games.
The term “gaming” when it comes to smartphones does not have a constant definition. It could mean playing games from the most casual of levels such as playing fun games to pass the time to play games as a form of entertainment and with real money involved (usually through online casino apps under licensed operators with fast payouts), to playing competitive games with graphics and gameplay mechanics.
Technically speaking, all smartphones can be considered gaming smartphones. The only difference that makes people differ in the decision on which smartphone to take is in the level of gaming the smartphone can handle. Some can only handle the most basic and simplest apps and games, while other smartphones that are built specifically for heavier gaming, and some are built dedicated to gaming itself.
Depending on the kind of gamer that you are, here are the best tips in getting the perfect gaming smartphone for you.
The Casual Gamer
Are you simply playing mobile games to help pass the time? If you are just into playing mobile games such as the likes of “Candy Crush,” “Temple Run,” or other puzzle games? If your answer is yes, then you are a simple casual gamer.
For you, any smartphone will do. Even entry-level models have a decent chipset and at least 2 to 3GB worth of RAM and at least 32 GB of internal storage. These basic specs should get you through the most casual of gaming. The size and the quality of your display do not matter much. Even the built-in GPUB of your device is not something that you should worry about for this level of gaming, as all GPUs on this level can handle the simplest and most basic games.
Just get any of the most popular entry-level smartphones, and you are all good to start with your casual gaming journey.
The Mid-level Gamer
This is for the gamer who loves playing games other than the casual one but does not put too much importance into having the “best” gaming experience on a smartphone. For example, they may be into game genres such as MOBA (or massive online battle arena), battle royale shooters, and online RPGs but are not that much inclined to have the best and highest settings when playing.
Since these games already require better CPU and GPU, it is always ideal for getting a smartphone sporting a MediaTek or Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset that is not older than 2015. At least 4GB worth of RAM and 64GB of internal storage should have the phone smoothly handle the tasks of running the games you want to play. A bigger display is also ideal here, so you would make a good choice going for at least 6 inches screen size.
The Hard Gamer
If you are a hard gamer, then you are the kind of gamer that plays the top titles and the most popular genres in the best settings possible, and you want to have the best mobile gaming experience as possible. This means the best display quality with the highest refresh rate, the latest on chipset and GPU, and even the biggest RAM and internal storage available today.
For hard gamers, they can opt to go with most flagship or upper mid-range phones, or if they have the budget for it, special gaming phones that are made specifically for mobile gamers.
- Anthony Sarandrea is an inspiring figure for the ones who want to learn diverse skills July 6, 2020
- How To Choose The Perfect Gaming Smartphone For You July 6, 2020
- Motivational speaker Daniel Hauber gives versatility a new meaning, emerges as a promising marketer in the world July 6, 2020
- Jose Arias, The New York Based Social Media Influencer Wants Other Entrepreneurs To Know The Ways They Can Reach More People On Instagram July 6, 2020
- 8 Things to do in Croydon, London July 5, 2020
- Corporate Legal Services are Being Largely Used by Young Entrepreneurs Today to Solve Their Legal Matters July 5, 2020
- Harman Sidhu talks about Working out during Periods July 5, 2020
- Music Driven by Life Experiences – Di Higrade’s Unique Style and Vibe July 5, 2020
- Suhail Nurmohamed attributes his remarkable success story to “self-belief” July 4, 2020
- The Increasing Number of Cyber Attacks is Giving Nightmares to Business Leaders July 4, 2020
Lifestyle12 months ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Entertainment11 months ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free
Entertainment11 months ago
123Movies Predicts Hobbs and Shaw will be the Most Downloaded Movie of 2019
Lifestyle2 months ago
From marketing memes to marketing brands, Ahmad Yasir’s journey to perfection
World2 years ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity
Entertainment1 year ago
Jonas Brothers’ ‘Chasing Happiness’ Amazon Documentary now Available for Free on Fmovies
Tech2 years ago
Siri’s latest glitch shows Donald Trump’s age as a penis