Enroll Yourself in WIX SEO Battle to Win $25K
One of the leading web design and development platforms, WIX, who is in operation for 50 years, has put a challenge to beat its advanced SEO tool. The battle will be between WIX SEO lovers and Haters. The winning side will be rewarded with $25K. Any SEO expert or agency can pick one side to win the amount. It is an excellent opportunity to earn and learn something new together.
WIX will work with SEO and Social media marketing expert, Lukasz Zelezny, to judge the battle. Lukasz Zelezny has been working in the SEO industry for 15 years, and he had been enlisted in the top 10 UK marketing influencers. Zelezny will choose two agencies for the battle from all the applicants. One agency will battle as WIX SEO lovers while the second will battle as WIX SEO haters.
After selecting the teams, WIX SEO lovers will make a WIX website by using WIX SEO tools and the WIX SEO haters will make another website with their preferred SEO group buy tools and platforms. The team which will succeed to rank its website in the top position of Google will win the battle. The winning side will get $25K while losing side will get $10K.
The battle between both teams will take place for six months. It is starting from 26th June 2019 and will end on 19 December 2019. One can enroll himself into the battle up to 6th June 2019. The teams will be chosen by following some factors including Years of experience, Online presence, Technical skills, Number of clients and online reviews.
CDN Security: Protecting Your Content and Users
Cyber attacks are becoming more sophisticated and can cause companies severe disruption and financial loss. On average, IT outages cost companies $5,600 per minute. That’s why providing layered cloud protection is essential to improve organizations’ security. The CDN service guarantees such protection, so today, we will delve into what it is and what advantages it provides to users and organizations.
What is CDN security?
The main task of a CDN is to speed up page loading and improve website performance. Along with that, CDN also helps improve security. CDNs are content delivery networks comprising geographically distributed servers connected and optimized through private global networks. This allows the CDN to avoid overloading ISPs and public networks.
The technology is based on caching, where copies of the content are stored on different data processing servers and local caching servers worldwide. Content is served from edge servers closer to users than from the origin server. This is how technology ensures fast, reliable, and secure content delivery. Almost every popular service you use currently uses such solutions: from Netflix and YouTube to online game providers, large e-commerce companies, and government and public institutions.
How does a CDN improve the security of a website and its users?
A content delivery network uses reverse proxy technology to place its servers in front of websites at the network’s edge. This allows CDNs to prevent threats such as DDoS attacks before they even reach a website. In addition, a CDN can balance the load by efficiently distributing traffic between servers, which helps avoid congestion. It also sits at the network’s edge, filtering threats before they reach a website.
How to choose reliable CDN protection?
It’s worth using an integrated, intelligent CDN security solution, and this is precisely what GCore offers its customers. In addition, it is important to pay attention to the following points:
- The service must include advanced threat detection capabilities, such as sophisticated bot attacks, malware, and layer 7 DDoS attacks.
- A CDN must provide encryption to protect against network failures and other threats.
- Evaluate your network size and security infrastructure to select the optimal service package.
- Give preference to solutions compatible with the SSL certificates used.
Integrated, intelligent CDN security solutions with analytics and reporting are among the services the GCore team offers. Take care of your online security with GCore before cyber threats become a real problem rather than a potential one.
- CDN Security: Protecting Your Content and Users June 7, 2023
- The Benefits Of Staff Training And Development In Geriatric Care June 7, 2023
- Unlocking the Vault: Finding the Best Bonuses from the Most Trusted Casino Providers May 30, 2023
- The Ultimate Guide to the Essential Social Skills in Business May 30, 2023
- Workplace Fun: How to Give Your Team the Time of Their Lives with Adult Fairground Attractions May 29, 2023
- SamBoat Makes Waves in the US May 24, 2023
- Sofia Saidi a well-rounded host of MBC turns heads with her look at Cannes 2023 May 23, 2023
- Six Ways Construction Workers Can Stay Healthy May 23, 2023
- Creating a Comprehensive Onboarding Program: Key Elements & Best Practices May 23, 2023
- 9 Different Types of Pharmacies and their Unique Purpose May 22, 2023
Tech2 years ago
Effuel Reviews (2021) – Effuel ECO OBD2 Saves Fuel, and Reduce Gas Cost? Effuel Customer Reviews
Tech4 years ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
Lifestyle4 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Lifestyle2 years ago
East Side Hype x Billionaire Boys Club. Hottest New Streetwear Releases in Utah.
Tech4 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle3 years ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Health4 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Entertainment4 years ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free