An inverter battery can be used in a variety of situations including power outage emergencies or when you need electricity outdoors during camping. They are also great for powering tools like drills or vacuum cleaners around the house. Inverters come in different sizes, from small units that can power just a few lights to large ones that can charge up numerous devices at once. The type of voltage they produce varies as well – some use 12 volts while others require 24 volts.
An inverter battery is a versatile and important power supply for any household. But with so many options out there, how do you know which one to buy? This article will teach you the basics of how to choose the best inverter battery for your needs!
- Cycle Life Rating
This is the number of cycles you can get out of a good rechargeable battery before it will no longer hold any charge. It averages about 500 cycles for most batteries. However, it varies with use and some batteries rated 2000 cycles will last more than 10 years in moderate use while others may die after only 500 cycles in heavy use conditions such as frequent partial discharges or overcharging. Inverter batteries must be changed often depending on the usage pattern and the charge cycle.
- Cold-Cranking Amps Rating (CCA)
CCA determines how much current a battery can deliver for 30 seconds at 0°F, the lowest temperature most batteries will have to start an engine. The higher the CCA rating, the more powerful is the battery. Most auto parts stores carry a selection of the best inverter battery that range from 165 to 550 CCA minimums.
- Depth of Discharge or DOD limit
This number represents the approximate percentage of charge you can expect the battery to hold when used under normal conditions. It is based upon 80% depth of discharge in an automobile application (14-16 hours daily use with recharging every other day). For example, a 100/50 amp-hour battery with a rated DOD of 50% would mean that the battery could be discharged to a 50% level every day over and over again for an average of 20 years.
This means that under normal use, you can discharge your battery 50%, recharge it and still get at least 10 years out of it. Normally 80% is fine but if you plan on running your inverter all night long for a long period or drawing large loads from the battery, you may want a deeper cycle rating since most batteries are only built to withstand light loads while being charged.
- Reserve Capacity
Deep cycle batteries are often not recommended for photovoltaic systems because they don’t get fully discharged (for example if you are powering your 12-volt fridge on a solar panel and it runs out of power, the inverter will draw current from your batteries to give it back power). Deep cycle batteries get around 50% charged. The best thing to do is buy two smaller deep cycle batteries instead of a larger one that has been overrated for deeper discharge.
A deep-cycle battery should be capable of at least 5 Amps for 20 hours or 2 amps for 10 hrs. This means that to get long life from your best inverter battery, you must use an inverter that can handle high loads and not deeply discharge your battery. Otherwise, the battery will degrade faster than normal and last less than 500 cycles as mentioned above.
The Bottom Line
When it comes to battery technology, the best inverter battery is the one which can used in an emergency for power outages when you’re away from a grid or generator. The best Inverter battery is typically more expensive than other types of deep cycle batteries, but they last longer and have fewer maintenance requirements.
If you want the best inverter battery that will suit your needs without breaking your budget, look above to find the best choice. Choose a company that offers competitive pricing on quality inverter batteries as well as installation services so that you don’t need any special knowledge about electricity systems.
Mobile Commerce Trends: Do You Need a M-Commerce App in 2023?
Twenty years ago, our parents could only dream of convenient shopping from any place they were with the help of a small device in their pocket. Today, dreams come true, and there is no surprise in getting clothes, groceries, or booking tickets via mobile phone. M-commerce is emerging as the friendliest shopping method through safer mobile payments, technological advancements, and the rise of specialized m-commerce apps. Let’s dive deep.
What is M-Commerce?
Mobile commerce (m-commerce) refers to purchasing and selling goods and services via a mobile device, such as a smartphone or tablet. M-commerce has been increasing in recent years and is expected to grow in the coming years.
According to Statista, mobile e-commerce sales reached $2.2 trillion in 2023, accounting for 60% of all e-commerce sales worldwide. This share has steadily increased, from 56% in 2018 to an expected 62% in 2027.
Key m-commerce trends to watch in 2023 and beyond:
- Increased mobile shopping: More and more people are shopping on their mobile devices. M-commerce will account for over half of all e-commerce sales by 2025.
- Social commerce: Using social media platforms to buy and sell products and services. Social commerce is becoming increasingly popular, especially among younger consumers.
- Voice shopping: Utilizing voice assistants like Siri and Alexa to buy and sell products and services. Voice shopping is still in its early stages of development. Still, it is expected to snowball in the coming years.
- Shopping with Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR): these experiences allow consumers to try on clothes, furniture, and other products before buying them. AR and VR shopping are still in their early stages of development. Still, they have the potential to revolutionize the way people shop.
- Contactless payments: Apple Pay and Google Pay allow consumers to receive goods and services without swiping or inserting their credit or debit cards. Contactless payments are becoming increasingly popular.
These are just a few vital m-commerce trends to watch in 2023 and beyond. As e-commerce grows, we expect even more innovative and exciting shopping experiences to emerge.
How to prepare for the future of m-commerce
If you are a business owner, there are some things you can do to prepare for the future of m-commerce and keep up with the trends:
1. Make sure your website is mobile-friendly: Your website should be easy to navigate and use on mobile devices.
2. Provide mobile payment options: Make it easy for customers to pay for their purchases on their mobile devices.
3. Invest in social commerce: Use social media platforms to promote your products and services. Connect with customers and receive feedback.
4. Accept contactless payments: Offer contactless payment options to your customers to make paying for their purchases easier.
By taking these steps, you can ensure that your company is well-positioned to succeed in the future of e-commerce.
Mobile app development in the era of m-commerce
There is no way of talking about m-commerce, not mentioning mobile app development. You use your smartphone to buy something online.
Mobile app development services are an array of services that help businesses to develop and launch mobile apps. The implementation areas may vary: healthcare, financial, agricultural, or construction mobile apps provide the best performance and encapsulate all the peculiarities of the domain.
Different types of mobile app development services are available, and the specific services that a business needs are determined by the size and complexity of the app, the target group, and the business’s budget. However, some standard mobile app development services include:
Ideation and design: working with the customer to understand their business needs and goals and to develop a concept and design for the app.
Development: writing the code for the app and implementing the desired features and functionality.
Testing: examining the app to ensure it is bug-free and works as expected.
Deployment: Publish the app to the appropriate app stores. Apple App Store and Google Play are among the widely known.
Many mobile app development companies offer additional services such as maintenance & support, app marketing and promotion.
M-commerce pros and cons
There are a set of benefits and disadvantages to using mobile app development services. Let’s take a look them.
- Accessibility. M-commerce is democratizing online shopping by extending its reach to even remote areas. It makes online shopping more accessible and inclusive for everyone, regardless of location, and fosters economic growth in rural and underserved communities.
- Reduced response rate. Mobile apps have a significant advantage over web browsers regarding response time. Mobile apps are created for specific devices and can use the device’s hardware and software resources. As a result, mobile apps can perform tasks more quickly and efficiently than web browsers.
- Social media integration. M-commerce also integrates with social media platforms like Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest. It allows brands to foster deeper community ties and loyalty among consumers.
- The culture of instant gratification. With features like one-click transactions and same-day or next-day delivery, consumers have come to expect immediate gratification. This can diminish the joy of anticipation traditionally associated with shopping and affect broader perspectives on patience in life.
- Impulse purchasing. With our smartphones in our pockets, we can now browse and purchase products from anywhere, anytime. This convenience has led to a surge in impulsive buying decisions, as customers are constantly bombarded with targeted marketing messages and have access to a vast selection of products with just a few taps.
- Challenge for local businesses. Online platforms like Amazon and Walmart offer many products and services at attractive pricing, making it difficult for small, locally-owned businesses to compete. M-commerce can also lead to customers sidelining neighborhood brick-and-mortar establishments in favor of the convenience and wide selection of online products.
M-commerce is a steadily growing industry that has already reshaped online shopping. Such technologies as voice shopping, augmented reality, social commerce, and contactless payments will form the e-shopping future.
Mobile app development services can be valuable for businesses that want to develop and launch mobile apps. If you own an e-commerce business, ensuring your website and mobile app are upgraded for mobile shoppers is crucial. Using social commerce platforms to reach your target audience on their mobile devices would be best.
- Fitness Dating Brand, FITFCK, Expand Into Influencer Management November 27, 2023
- Mark Anthony Williams-Ruling the Real Estate Sector of The United States November 26, 2023
- Essential Steps to Start Off Entrepreneurial Leadership November 26, 2023
- The Subtle Cues in Our Environment that Encourage Healthier Living November 26, 2023
- Healthy Home Upgrades That Won’t Break the Bank November 24, 2023
- Andriy Dovbenko’s TechExchange: Advancing AgriTech and DefenceTech Startups November 24, 2023
- Mobile Commerce Trends: Do You Need a M-Commerce App in 2023? November 18, 2023
- 5 Ways to Make your Next Car More Affordable November 16, 2023
- How Domestic Travel Insurance Can Protect You On Your Australian Adventure November 14, 2023
- 5 Common Personal Injury Case Types You Ought to Know November 14, 2023
Tech3 years ago
Effuel Reviews (2021) – Effuel ECO OBD2 Saves Fuel, and Reduce Gas Cost? Effuel Customer Reviews
Tech4 years ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
Lifestyle4 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Lifestyle3 years ago
East Side Hype x Billionaire Boys Club. Hottest New Streetwear Releases in Utah.
Tech5 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle3 years ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Health5 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Entertainment4 years ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free