Cancer is a deadly disease and it has become so common these days, that every 1 in 10 people suffer from it. In earlier days, treating cancer was very tough as there were not much inventions in the cancer treatment. With the advancements made in the field of cancer in this era, it is possible to fight cancer and win over it.
One of the treatment that is widely used in treating cancer is chemotherapy and one of the affordable destination for the treatment is India.
To know more about the cost of chemotherapy in India, Click Here. Clinicspots is an online medical Question/ Answer platform and a medical facilitator that makes medical knowledge more accessible to the masses. You will get all your queries cleared on this platform regarding chemotherapy.
Chemotherapy helps to stop or slow down the growth of the cancer cells. What makes it as a widely used treatment is that it not only kills the cancer cells in a particular part of the body but, also works for the entire body. It kills the cancer cells that are existing in the whole body.
Well, what can make your nights sleepless, is the cost of chemotherapy. The cost of chemotherapy is huge making it difficult to pay for the treatment. In countries like US, one chemotherapy cycle can cost you around $10,000.
Basically, the cost of chemotherapy around the world is very high and usually out of reach for its own citizens. However, there are places where you can get affordable chemotherapy like India.
While comparing the cost of chemotherapy of multiple countries, you will find out that India provides the most affordable treatment. What makes the cost of treatment so low in India, is the currency.
The currency of India is low as compared to the other currencies like dollar and euro. This makes the cost of living in India very low and hence, the cost of treatment is low.
Apart from this, there are other factors that influence the cost of chemotherapy in India.
Like, you can be given chemotherapy orally, IV (intravenous) or through port. How you will be delivered chemotherapy depends on your type of cancer and stage.
Oral chemotherapy is the most economical treatment as it does not involve any equipment while chemotherapy given through port is the most expensive as it involves a minor surgery and equipment.
Now, let’s discuss what makes India, an ultimate medical destination for getting chemotherapy
- High quality treatment
The treatment that is offered in India is of very high quality. The doctors here are extremely knowledgeable and experienced in their field of specialisation. They have graduated from the best medical institutes in the world.
In addition to this, are the hospitals. You will get a large number of hospitals to choose from. All the cancer hospitals in India offer high quality treatment.
- Latest technology
Well, while getting treatment, we always search for hospitals that have latest technology. India, like any other developed country has all the latest technology based equipment. Some examples of ultra – modern medical equipment are proton therapy, cyberknife, gammaknife, etc.
- Treatment at a very affordable cost
We have already discussed the cost of chemotherapy in India. As we have seen, the cost in India is comparatively very low as compared to the other countries.
Even if you add up all the expenses which includes treatment, travelling, food and stay expenses, your total expenses will be very less as compared to the other developed countries.
- World class services
The services offered in India are of international standards. You even get a translator so that you are more comfortable in communicating. The services provided here, can be customised as per your choices.
These factors make India one of the most visited place for chemotherapy.
Harman Sidhu talks about Working out during Periods
Working out during periods can be challenging for most women. In her recent video, Harman Sidhu talks about working out during periods and explains how she modifies her training program during those difficult days of the month.
In an exclusive interview with BigTimeDaily.com, Harman revealed that she had received an insane amount of queries about working out during periods before she finally decided to make a detailed video which is actually based on her own experiences.
Here is the gist of our interview and the discussion we had with Harman, and we hope it helps all the women out there.
Tips for Working out during Periods by Harman Sidhu
- Always Listen to Your Body: If you are not feeling good or well, there is absolutely no need to work out. Its absolutely fine to take a 3 or 4-day break and let your body recover.
- Your hard work is not undone: If you decide to take a break, your previous hard work is not undone during these 4 or 5 days.
- Train your legs Before your Periods: Legs are the hardest to train during your Periods. So if you are regular with your periods and know when they are going to come, its always a good idea to train your legs the preceding week. So that you don’t have to worry about training them during your periods.
- Training Legs During Period can make your flow heavier: If you decide to train your legs during your periods, make sure you do it on the last day. Training your legs during the initial phase of your periods can cause more pain, make the flow heavier, and even extend the duration of your periods.
- Do Light Cardio: Light Cardio is very helpful and helps you stay cheerful and active. Remember not to push yourself too much.
- Work your Upper Body: This is a good time to work your upper body. Especially do exercises which do not involve using your legs or glutes.
If you want to learn more, we recommend your watch this IGTV video and ask any questions you have directly to Harman Sidhu. Her Instagram handle is @harman_fitness_mommy
View this post on Instagram
- Anthony Sarandrea is an inspiring figure for the ones who want to learn diverse skills July 6, 2020
- How To Choose The Perfect Gaming Smartphone For You July 6, 2020
- Motivational speaker Daniel Hauber gives versatility a new meaning, emerges as a promising marketer in the world July 6, 2020
- Jose Arias, The New York Based Social Media Influencer Wants Other Entrepreneurs To Know The Ways They Can Reach More People On Instagram July 6, 2020
- 8 Things to do in Croydon, London July 5, 2020
- Corporate Legal Services are Being Largely Used by Young Entrepreneurs Today to Solve Their Legal Matters July 5, 2020
- Harman Sidhu talks about Working out during Periods July 5, 2020
- Music Driven by Life Experiences – Di Higrade’s Unique Style and Vibe July 5, 2020
- Suhail Nurmohamed attributes his remarkable success story to “self-belief” July 4, 2020
- The Increasing Number of Cyber Attacks is Giving Nightmares to Business Leaders July 4, 2020
Lifestyle12 months ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Entertainment11 months ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free
Entertainment11 months ago
123Movies Predicts Hobbs and Shaw will be the Most Downloaded Movie of 2019
Lifestyle2 months ago
From marketing memes to marketing brands, Ahmad Yasir’s journey to perfection
World2 years ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity
Entertainment1 year ago
Jonas Brothers’ ‘Chasing Happiness’ Amazon Documentary now Available for Free on Fmovies
Tech2 years ago
Siri’s latest glitch shows Donald Trump’s age as a penis