Our sources tell us that Kenyatta Flemister, also known as Yariebella, may be getting a divorce.
From her past story highlights on Instagram, it is estimated that she has been married for 7 years, and now she may be calling it quits. Nobody is really sure why, as their photos and random videos she posted made it seem as though they had great chemistry and a happy family raising a special needs child as well as a new baby.
She no longer has any trace of her husband on her instagram and has removed a lot of posts about her children as well. This may be because her spouse asked her to remove their children’s pictures from social media.
We also can’t find her soon to be ex husband in her “who she is following” list, or any trace of him in her comments.
A source tells us that she made an Instagram story with the words “gonna try to stay as positive as I can and make sure my kids are taken care of.” Which is partly where the speculation came from.
From what we see on the internet, Yariebella is very well known within the military spouse community as her husband has a special job in the military, and she’s one of the most openly explicit spouses in their community, with lots of revealing pictures and dancing videos showing her curvy figure.
It’s uncertain what kind of impact a divorce will have with her status in that kind of lifestyle, and if she would possible be pushed out as an outsider.
Artist To Watch in 2021: Mahzi
Over the course of the past few years, female emcees have been making plenty of noise and doing it in the right way. Rising rap phenomenon Mahzi is one of those artists. Her high energy delivery paired with bass-heavy production give her a sound that leaves a lasting impression. Her talent has been years in the making. She started rapping at a young age and over time, caught the attention of Ethika Music, which house a plethora of different talent.
The Detroit native gained attention from her singles “Savage” and “Red Dot,” two standouts in her formidable catalog. Shortly after her growing buzz, she was contacted by Ethika, which led to her inking a 7-year deal with the label. Since her signing, Mahzi has released a whopping three albums in 2020.
In an era where rappers are releasing projects at record pace, Mahzi prides herself on taking her time. While we wait for new music from the artist, check out her latest project in the meantime.
- Rodents & pests in your Framingham home? Call an exterminator! May 8, 2021
- Types of Ultrasound Tests and What to Expect During Treatment May 8, 2021
- Meet Slimiee Fit — The Key To Achieving Your Dream Hourglass Figure And That Impossible Flat Tummy May 8, 2021
- Get To Know The Urban Brand That’s Making An Impact: Rich & Rotten May 8, 2021
- Ecommerce guru Ludovico Apollonio Talks on Ways To Overcome Stress as an Entrepreneur May 7, 2021
- Real Estate Businesses can Avoid Legal Complications by Consulting Expert Real Estate Attorney Services May 6, 2021
- Small Business People are Eagerly Seeking Bad Credit Loans from Online Financial Services May 5, 2021
- 3 Reasons Why Positive SSL Is Perfect For Simple Websites May 5, 2021
- Promoting Brands with Engaging Web-Sites May 4, 2021
- Meet Ruben Alvarez, the Creator of The Marketing Hunters, who Knows the Art of Building a Personal Brand May 4, 2021
Lifestyle2 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Lifestyle3 months ago
East Side Hype x Billionaire Boys Club. Hottest New Streetwear Releases in Utah.
Tech1 month ago
Effuel Reviews (2021) – Effuel ECO OBD2 Saves Fuel, and Reduce Gas Cost? Effuel Customer Reviews
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle8 months ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Health2 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Tech2 years ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
Entertainment2 years ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free