Lil O’self is getting popular across the world for his exceptional musical talent and sounds. The 18 year old teenager from West Africa is making hits and aiming for the Billboard, with his confident style of rapping and his articulate work of Fighting Depression with his sounds, (Juice wrld type sound); his sounds aids people going through Depression and he has collaborated with the Bill & Melinda Gates Institute, Women Deliver, Pathfinder International, and others. Lil O’self songs are widely spreading in USA and he has been counted as clout raising Hip Hop artist.
Lil O’self, the Nigerian-based trap artist’s style covers multiple genres from hip-hop, trap, electro-pop, and afrobeats. In addition to music, he also works as a graphic designer and art painter. Lil O’self currently lives in Port Harcourt City and enjoys a strong network in South Carolina U.S.A, Canada, China, South Africa, Egypt, Kenya, and Tanzania. In some of his popular songs such as “66 Girlfriend,” “66 have,” and “66 worth,” he has worked with many legendary producers.
In his music career, Lil O’self has worked with popular artists such as Tjay, Famous Ocean, Chigratt, “Do you love me,” which received an excellent response from the listeners. And recently, he had released a track “66 Goat” which is getting highly popular over the internet.
Bad Habits, the Music Album by a 19 Year Old Artist, Sauce.K, Inches Closer to 100,000 Streams
Within a week of its launch, the music album “Bad Habits” has already reached over 85,000 streams across various online platforms. And very soon, this figure is going to touch the 100,000 mark.
Bad Habits is the latest album by the Greeley Colorado artist, D’Angelo Garza, who is also popularly known as Sauce.K. He is just 19 years old at present and has already achieved a massive feat as compared to other teenagers of his age. Sauce.K has released this album on 15th September, and now it is available for streaming on Spotify.
Very soon, Sauce.K will be releasing another album, on which the work has already started along with TrillEraTeam. This album would be featuring many more artists and is expected to cross the earlier benchmarks much sooner.
- Shaquille Hinkson Focuses on Efficient and Quality Service to Stand Out in the Market September 28, 2020
- 10 Golden Rules of Natural Skincare September 26, 2020
- Young Entrepreneur Andrew Hristo On Harnessing the Power of the Internet September 26, 2020
- Ronnie Gauthier: High Reward Through High Risk September 26, 2020
- Bad Habits, the Music Album by a 19 Year Old Artist, Sauce.K, Inches Closer to 100,000 Streams September 25, 2020
- People are Getting Excited to See the Youtube Star PewDiePie in BlackPink Song Soon September 25, 2020
- Experts Say Listening to Relaxing Music While Studying Improves Overall Performance September 25, 2020
- TITIKA Active Couture finds it First Male Ambassador by signing Chase Tang September 24, 2020
- Here’s How You Can Earn Over $3,000 Per Day By Doing One Simple Thing September 24, 2020
- 8 Proven Ways to Leverage Mobile Technology in Marketing September 23, 2020
Lifestyle1 year ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle3 weeks ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Entertainment1 year ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free
Entertainment1 year ago
123Movies Predicts Hobbs and Shaw will be the Most Downloaded Movie of 2019
World2 years ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity
Health1 year ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Lifestyle4 months ago
From marketing memes to marketing brands, Ahmad Yasir’s journey to perfection