Marco Varga, a Swiss-born photographer, was a professional soccer player till the age of 25. And now, he is not just a professional photographer, much-admired for his beautiful clicks, but he is also a renowned filmmaker and social media consultant. If there is one person who can teach the present generation a thing or two about having your cake and eating it too, it would be Marco!
His website describes him as a “Creator of quality designs and thinker of fresh ideas” but if you take a look at his early life, Marco was set for a totally different life. Growing up in a pristine Swiss village of Urdorf, Marco started playing soccer at the age of 5. After playing for the village team, FC Urdorf, till the age of 12, Marco was transferred to the prestigious Grasshoppers Club Zurich where he put himself head first into building a career of a professional footballer.
He was one month into his University education and 20-years-old when he signed his first professional soccer contract. It was at that time that he decided to quit the traditional education and focus completely on soccer as a career. He realized his dream and played professional soccer for the next five years. However, at 25, it was time to reorganize his priorities, simply because he could not achieve that stage in his sports life, where he could think of being a soccer player forever.
He took a U-turn towards his University education & became a graduate of the University of Economy in Zurich. After passing out, he went on to work for IBM. But that was again a stopover rather than the final destination.
During his time at University, Marco dabbled in modelling and went on Instagram to share his photographs with his followers. With the increase in his followers on social media, he began to receive influencer campaigns to execute. Then, one thing led to another and soon Marco was wielding the camera to capture images of himself and his surroundings. And now, for the past four years, he has been working as a content creator for several big companies, with his main goal to “produce captivating social media content.” He lives in and operates from Zurich. He is also fluent in English, German and Italian. Marco worked real hard to learn the photography and videography skills such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, etc.
So far, he has done campaigns with such prestigious clients like Zalando, Mercedes, IWC, Hotelplan, Victorinox, Migros, IWC, SIGG, Nirvan Javan, JOBS, Decathlon, etc.
Speaking about the period of his last switch in careers, Marco says, “I started as a fashion influencer as I got more and more attention because of my modelling pictures. But I always saw my modelling career as a 2nd income. It was more a way to earn money than an addiction. I always wanted to travel and take pictures of the beauty of nature.”
After opening his social media content creation company, dmus-media, with a partner, he has been travelling the world with his girlfriend.
Rodents & pests in your Framingham home? Call an exterminator!
Unexpected pest problems are every homeowner’s ultimate nightmare. Besides the health concerns related to the presence of pests at home, there are other concerns, such as damage to the house. There are many reported cases where pests and rodents have caused structural damage to properties. If you have found signs of pest infestation in your Framingham home, the first step should be about calling an exterminator. Here are some quick facts worth knowing.
Why call professional services?
Do not try the DIY pest control products and hacks that are flooding the internet. While ready-to-use products can kill a few visible pests on the surface, these don’t really fix the problem. For that, you need a professional Framingham pest control company. Professional exterminators know what it takes to handle every situation, and depending on the service, you can even expect a warranty on the job. Exterminators also know what kind of pesticides they need to use, which will be safer for the environment and other animals.
How to find the best exterminator in Framingham?
- Start by checking for reviews. A local pest control company that claims to be the best in Framingham will have enough reviews. If needed, you can ask for references too. Also, check if the company has a good rating from the Better Business Bureau.
- Are they licensed, bonded, and insured? Every pest control company must be licensed, and at the least, they should have workers’ compensation and liability insurance. Ask the company if they have an in-house team of bonded pest control experts.
- Get a written quote. You need to get an estimate for the job in writing, only after they have inspected your house and entire property. Ask them about the possible problems at hand, and the written quote should be the final one, with no room for extras.
- Job guarantee is important. There are situations, where the first pest control treatment may not be enough. In such cases, you need to have the job guarantee that the exterminator will fix the problem without any extra charges.
- Types of pesticides used. Ask the pest control company if they are using safe pesticides and chemicals. Wherever possible, stick to safe products that are unlikely to have a major impact on soil and environment.
Check online now to find more on top companies for pest control in Framingham and don’t forget to call some of their references.
- Rodents & pests in your Framingham home? Call an exterminator! May 8, 2021
- Types of Ultrasound Tests and What to Expect During Treatment May 8, 2021
- Meet Slimiee Fit — The Key To Achieving Your Dream Hourglass Figure And That Impossible Flat Tummy May 8, 2021
- Get To Know The Urban Brand That’s Making An Impact: Rich & Rotten May 8, 2021
- Ecommerce guru Ludovico Apollonio Talks on Ways To Overcome Stress as an Entrepreneur May 7, 2021
- Real Estate Businesses can Avoid Legal Complications by Consulting Expert Real Estate Attorney Services May 6, 2021
- Small Business People are Eagerly Seeking Bad Credit Loans from Online Financial Services May 5, 2021
- 3 Reasons Why Positive SSL Is Perfect For Simple Websites May 5, 2021
- Promoting Brands with Engaging Web-Sites May 4, 2021
- Meet Ruben Alvarez, the Creator of The Marketing Hunters, who Knows the Art of Building a Personal Brand May 4, 2021
Lifestyle2 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Lifestyle3 months ago
East Side Hype x Billionaire Boys Club. Hottest New Streetwear Releases in Utah.
Tech1 month ago
Effuel Reviews (2021) – Effuel ECO OBD2 Saves Fuel, and Reduce Gas Cost? Effuel Customer Reviews
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle8 months ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Health2 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Tech2 years ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
Entertainment2 years ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free