The biggest and most followed Youtube star PewDiePie will soon feature in an untitled song with the South Korean girl group BlackPink. The new song by the girl gang is collaborating with PewDiePie this time and they have made the countdown website – Blackpinkftpewdiepie.com for the same. The website will soon reveal the name of the song.
The site has released the exact time for the song to go LIVE which has left both their and PewDiePie’s fans equally excited. They are waiting to know how the collaboration of BlackPink Ft PewDiePie will be, whether the Youtuber will dance or sing in the video or how he will be collaborating on the story. Nothing about the video has been revealed as yet thus it has created more mystery.
Audience has been filled with excitement since the news was revealed. Some are even thinking whether PewDiePie is a closet singer waiting to be revealed. The new song collaboration is expected to be a kpop trap genre. People can only make guesses till the actual drops in. It has given their fans something to look forward to in these uncertain corona times.
The South Korean girl group has 4 members- Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa who have named their group BlackPink. They make entertainment videos and are quite popular in the entertainment industry. The audience finds their work really creative.
Their song with PewDiePie on YouTube is expected to beat the 24 hrs views count. Social media platforms are filled with likes, comments and excitement stories. Their website is getting loads of traffic everyday as fans are checking the site eagerly everyday to know when the video song will go LIVE.
Taking A Risk: King Nasir Steps Out with Confidence on His New Music Endeavors
Ever since a teen, King Nasir dreamed of one day being an artist. Performing at shows, going on tour, and the famous lifestyle were always aspects that attracted him. It wasn’t until October of 2020 that the rapper made it his reality – he began to do what he had always dreamed of.
King Nasir is a rapper from New York who has recently been overflowing with confidence with his new music drops. It all didn’t start out like this, however. The young rapper previously struggled with self-doubt about his music. Not knowing if people would like it, he would keep everything on hold until he felt like he had a quality product to share.
Soon enough, the time finally came, and the New York native began firing on all cylinders. Dropping his first song called “Viral”, he arguably went viral amongst his peers and community, finally being recognized as the artist he has always been. Using this momentum, King Nasir then released “Fade” which now has been the reason for the high streaming numbers and increases in followers lately.
King Nasir went from being unsure of his talents to a full-blown, confident musician. His quality sound continues to attract more fans with his polished and unique-sounding voice. Beginning to rise quickly now, it is a great thing that the New York native decided to showcase his talents.
Follow King Nasir on Instagram here
Listen King Nasir on Spotify
- Taking A Risk: King Nasir Steps Out with Confidence on His New Music Endeavors October 30, 2020
- Anthony “Chuckie” Sorella Talk his Entrepreneur Beginnings and New Original Music October 30, 2020
- Jamal Antar is the one who nobody messes with because he is always a mafioso October 30, 2020
- From Prison To Passion, Fly Guy Frazier (@FlyGuyFrazier) is Making Music With A Purpose October 29, 2020
- Yoson Tala is on the Way to the Top of the Hip Hop Industry October 29, 2020
- From Humble Beginnings to Blessed Opportunities: How Ernesto Gaita is Making an Impact October 28, 2020
- Compound Uses His Former Struggle to Elevate His Music Career October 28, 2020
- Home Entertainment Industry has Got Revolutionized Due to the Introduction of New Technologies October 28, 2020
- Vurbl Makes Noise with Investor Lineup and $1 million in Pre-Seed Funding October 28, 2020
- Singing for Her Supper: Former Opera Singer Builds a 6-Figure Business October 27, 2020
Lifestyle1 year ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle2 months ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Entertainment1 year ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free
Health1 year ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
World2 years ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity
Entertainment1 year ago
123Movies Predicts Hobbs and Shaw will be the Most Downloaded Movie of 2019
Lifestyle5 months ago
From marketing memes to marketing brands, Ahmad Yasir’s journey to perfection