To motivate more & more youngsters for carving a path in the e-commerce industry, Sahil Dahiya has some important tips to share with them.
You know when we look around us we realise our country indeed is a powerhouse of various talents especially youngsters who are every day doing something different & proving the world that an idea is what you all need to transform it into a lucrative business. With more & more youngsters getting in as being entrepreneurs with their innovative ideas, the more we get near to be known as a country that drives on creativity & innovations. One such creative, intelligent & spirited young guy is Sahil Dahiya. He stands as a true example of a boy who faced several hurdles in life & then overcame all of them by starting working at a very early age.
Dahiya set out his journey to become an entrepreneur in the e-commerce industry & today has become one of the top names in the industry. So, after completing his 12th grade, he started building his business of dropshipping at a small scale initially, as at that time Dahiya ran out of required capital. To earn money for the same, he even did freelancing work, ran Facebook ads for a while & also did digital marketing. Today, he owns his dropshipping store & is a successful businessman in the e-commerce industry.
It, therefore, becomes essential for budding entrepreneurs to know a few tips from Dahiya to become successful in the e-commerce industry.
- Give utmost importance to social media: Today, according to the market scenario, no amount of strategies work the way social media works for businesses. Dahiya believes that it is the social media platforms that will, in all directions, make your e-commerce business reach people in millions. Hence, targeting them with the right social media strategies is very crucial.
- Focus on the groundwork before the big launch: Entrepreneurs should never rush to launch their sites before doing the homework well of their business, points out Dahiya. Just rushing with the launch of their e-commerce site will not help you become successful. Some groundwork regarding the same is important, like SEO, paid advertising, content marketing, etc.
- Building a customer information database is vital: To help the business flourish faster, Dahiya says that entrepreneurs must also collect databases of customers that will make them understand the customers they are targeting which will help support any of their future launches on their site.
- Go for testing & analytics: Thinking like a customer is also vital for entrepreneurs to make the next move in their business. Dahiya suggests them to first test everything before making any launch & invest in testing & analytics to skyrocket their e-commerce business later.
What kept Dahiya going & become successful so young is his constant urge to learn new things & evolve every day not only as a businessman but also as an individual & this is what he wants for all other rising entrepreneurs to learn as well.
Jobs That May be Under Your Radar
According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor, the average worker can expect to sit nearly 45% of the work day. On the surface, that doesn’t sound so bad. However, what isn’t considered is the effect that having a college degree has on that percentage.
Despite lengthy research, there simply isn’t much data on how much people tend to sit at work if they have a college degree versus not having one. However, looking at specific occupations does show data.
Jobs including accounting, business, and tech tend to lead to workers sitting anywhere from 70-80% of the time.
In fact, with an exception to a few areas where a degree is required, most of the post-college workforce appears to be in a position where they spend most of their day at a desk.
For some, this is not an issue. For many others, it can lead to increased stress, dissatisfaction at work, weight gain, and a repetition of tasks that get old after a few days. So why do people continue to work in these environments? Part of it may be our tendency to follow the crowd, and college programs often funnel their graduates to these kinds of jobs.
What if someone wants to break away from the norm? There are certainly options, and here are just three of them.
Coaching a sport can be one of the most satisfying and productive jobs that exist. On top of the satisfaction of helping athletes improve their skills, depending on the coach, it can also serve as a workout and a way to stay active.
This option can be especially good in unique sports such as rowing, pole vault, or Irish dance. Many potential clients/athletes may not know about these opportunities, but once word gets out, there may be a lot of interest. Moving up in these specific fields is much easier than trying to go the route of a football or basketball coach. If a rowing team is looking for a coach, and you’ve got the experience, you may end up in a small candidate pool for a great job.
Run an Excursion
Everyone loves excursions while on vacation. It’s a market that’s growing every year, and with the right equipment and skills, it’s very possible to have success here. The best part is that almost no matter where you go, the market will be there.
In a tourist area like Orlando, Florida, so many people go that despite a lot of excursion options, opportunity is still there. On the flip side, in a small town in Kansas, the market may be small, but there won’t be any competition.
The key is to be unique. If close to a desert, a dune buggy adventure will catch a lot of people’s attention. If there are already a lot of those excursions available, have a romantic candlelight dinner under the stars. The possibilities are endless. If you decide that you want an excursion that will keep you up on your feet and active, that’s totally up to you.
Start a Business
Starting a company can be stressful and overwhelming, especially with zero experience. One key is to utilize resources and not pretend that you know how to do everything. Just as you wouldn’t have a plumber frame a house, a dentist perform brain surgery, or an engineer file your taxes, running everything for your business alone will likely not be successful.
Odds are, you may be able to do the business part, but utilizing resources for other areas can help make a business successful.
What does this have to do with not sitting all day? Similar to the excursion idea, starting your own business means choosing your hours, and the work style. You may decide that 7-10 AM is a great time to do all the paperwork and desk-related tasks, take a break from 10-11 AM, and then spend 11-4 PM doing active tasks related to the business. You can decide to work late at night and keep the mornings open.
With few exceptions, a self-business allows you to work when, where, and how you want.
- Jobs That May be Under Your Radar September 29, 2022
- Rural America needs help with Affordable Housing September 26, 2022
- E-Commerce Newcomer Temu Seeks to Democratize Shopping September 23, 2022
- Ibinex Augments User-Experience For Bitcoin Procurement September 22, 2022
- Axel Armani’s PassYourChallenge And Trading Bot Helps Traders Acquire 6-Figure Funding September 21, 2022
- How to Know if You’re Depressed September 21, 2022
- Can I use Cloud Phones for Online Casinos in Michigan? September 19, 2022
- Danny Warbuckz, The Modern Day Businessman September 19, 2022
- How to Get Full Custody of Your Child September 16, 2022
- Emily Alexandra Cosmetics Owner Talks Building a Business September 16, 2022
Tech2 years ago
Effuel Reviews (2021) – Effuel ECO OBD2 Saves Fuel, and Reduce Gas Cost? Effuel Customer Reviews
Tech3 years ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
Lifestyle3 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Lifestyle2 years ago
East Side Hype x Billionaire Boys Club. Hottest New Streetwear Releases in Utah.
Tech4 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle2 years ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Health3 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Entertainment3 years ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free