To motivate more & more youngsters for carving a path in the e-commerce industry, Sahil Dahiya has some important tips to share with them.
You know when we look around us we realise our country indeed is a powerhouse of various talents especially youngsters who are every day doing something different & proving the world that an idea is what you all need to transform it into a lucrative business. With more & more youngsters getting in as being entrepreneurs with their innovative ideas, the more we get near to be known as a country that drives on creativity & innovations. One such creative, intelligent & spirited young guy is Sahil Dahiya. He stands as a true example of a boy who faced several hurdles in life & then overcame all of them by starting working at a very early age.
Dahiya set out his journey to become an entrepreneur in the e-commerce industry & today has become one of the top names in the industry. So, after completing his 12th grade, he started building his business of dropshipping at a small scale initially, as at that time Dahiya ran out of required capital. To earn money for the same, he even did freelancing work, ran Facebook ads for a while & also did digital marketing. Today, he owns his dropshipping store & is a successful businessman in the e-commerce industry.
It, therefore, becomes essential for budding entrepreneurs to know a few tips from Dahiya to become successful in the e-commerce industry.
- Give utmost importance to social media: Today, according to the market scenario, no amount of strategies work the way social media works for businesses. Dahiya believes that it is the social media platforms that will, in all directions, make your e-commerce business reach people in millions. Hence, targeting them with the right social media strategies is very crucial.
- Focus on the groundwork before the big launch: Entrepreneurs should never rush to launch their sites before doing the homework well of their business, points out Dahiya. Just rushing with the launch of their e-commerce site will not help you become successful. Some groundwork regarding the same is important, like SEO, paid advertising, content marketing, etc.
- Building a customer information database is vital: To help the business flourish faster, Dahiya says that entrepreneurs must also collect databases of customers that will make them understand the customers they are targeting which will help support any of their future launches on their site.
- Go for testing & analytics: Thinking like a customer is also vital for entrepreneurs to make the next move in their business. Dahiya suggests them to first test everything before making any launch & invest in testing & analytics to skyrocket their e-commerce business later.
What kept Dahiya going & become successful so young is his constant urge to learn new things & evolve every day not only as a businessman but also as an individual & this is what he wants for all other rising entrepreneurs to learn as well.
This Canadian Entrepreneur Tells Us The Highs and Lows of Running A Successful Hemp Company
East of Toronto lies a Canadian hemp company called The Hemp Spot which offers over fifty plus products.
CEO and founder, Jacob Moore started the company in 2018. Moore’s interest in hemp began when he was looking for a healthier protein product that would help with recovery and pain remedy. Moore has an autoimmune disease called Ankylosing Spondylitis, which can cause some of the small bones in someone’s spine (vertebrae) to fuse. This can cause less flexibility and can result in someone having a hunched posture.
His discovery of hemp protein helped with the pain however, he realized there were not a lot of Canadian hemp products readily available. Knowing there might be others who were also suffering from joint pains or who were looking for safer, healthier options to help with recovery, Moore created The Hemp Spot.
“We are your local one-stop-shop for all things Canadian hemp. We have a variety of Canadian hemp products supplied by various Canadian hemp farmers and small Canadian hemp businesses,” said Moore.
Even though Moore found a natural product that would help many Canadians, he faced
numerous obstacles to get his business started. Banks gave Moore a hard time because of the misconceptions and stigmas surrounding hemp. Banks deemed hemp as marijuana. Although growing industrial hemp has been legal since 1998.
“When hemp was grouped in with marijuana it was declared an illegal substance. Slowly people began to ignore the benefits for the environment and for themselves. Till this day many people believe hemp is marijuana and has a high amount of THC,” said Moore.
To clarify, hemp comes from the same species of plant as cannabis however, it has lower levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) compared to cannabis. The first license to grow industrial hemp for commercial purposes in Canada was issued in May 1998. Unlike its sister plant (cannabis) hemp takes around 90-120 days to grow, compared to four to eight months growth time for cannabis.
Moore continues to have problems advertising his company online because social media platforms such as Facebook bundle hemp with marijuana under their advertising regulations. As of 2019, Facebook has made some adjustments to their advertisement laws, which allows hemp companies in the U.S. to promote their businesses, as long as they’re promoting non-ingestible hemp.
“It may say hemp companies can advertise on Facebook/social media but hemp companies (in Canada) like myself are not allowed to promote, even when we try to promote our Hemp Face cloths. I’ve been flagged for selling illegal substances. I wish we were allowed to advertise however, we’re not able to,” said Moore.
Similar to advertising companies, Moore had to prove to banks that hemp was not a marijuana product. Nonetheless, Moore’s resilient spirit has allowed him to mount a thriving business and also to educate the public.
His company has helped many Canadian hemp farmers. Hemp expels four times more carbon dioxide than trees, and helps reduce greenhouse gases in the air. “We want everyone to experience hemp for all that it is; to utilize it as a food supplement, to clothe ourselves, to help transportation grow, and to help shelter families,” said Moore.
- Why Healing Yourself is the Gateway to Helping Your Clients Heal November 30, 2021
- How to Make Your Name as a DJ November 30, 2021
- This Canadian Entrepreneur Tells Us The Highs and Lows of Running A Successful Hemp Company November 28, 2021
- Moving Pods – How Beneficial Are They for a Business Move? November 27, 2021
- Requirements and Criteria for Different Types of Residence in Cyprus November 26, 2021
- How I Went From a Wheelchair to a 6-figure Online Business From Home November 25, 2021
- Revealed: 3 Ways To Attract More Money in 2022 November 25, 2021
- Challenge To Triumph: Advice To Overcome The Entrepreneur Roller Coaster November 25, 2021
- Big Vision for Big Success: Jerry Vanleeuwen November 25, 2021
- Here’s What Makes Esdorado The Best In E-Commerce For Hi-Tech & Electronics Products! November 25, 2021
Tech8 months ago
Effuel Reviews (2021) – Effuel ECO OBD2 Saves Fuel, and Reduce Gas Cost? Effuel Customer Reviews
Tech2 years ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
Lifestyle2 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Lifestyle10 months ago
East Side Hype x Billionaire Boys Club. Hottest New Streetwear Releases in Utah.
Tech3 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle1 year ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Health3 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Entertainment2 years ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free