About STYLÉCRUZE Magazine
STYLÉCRUZE Magazine is a submissions based fashion magazine focused on promoting the next generation of creatives. Founded by Divyesh Pillarisetty and Jagadeesh Vallabhaneni. STYLÉCRUZE is a collection of beautiful images from around the globe that is constantly updating for regular fashion photography and styling inspiration. The magazine reached international print distribution, and currently thrives in its digital + print format. STYLÉCRUZE is a print fashion magazine, featuring both up-and-coming and established talent in the fashion industry.
WHERE CAN I READ STYLÉCRUZE MAGAZINE?
STYLÉCRUZE Magazine is available to read at Blurb and MagCloud Platforms We are happy to publish digitally so you can read STYLÉCRUZE on the go from anywhere in the world!
WHO IS CURRENTLY WORKING ON STYLÉCRUZE MAGAZINE?
WHERE ELSE CAN I FIND STYLÉCRUZE MAGAZINE?
WHAT IS A SUBMISSIONS BASED FASHION MAGAZINE?
This means STYLÉCRUZE Magazine accepts fashion photography contributors from around the globe based on a common theme. It allows as many people as possible to have the chance to contribute to the magazine, and every issue we are delighted to see new contributors who have new styles and fresh takes on our issue themes.
HOW DID STYLÉCRUZE MAGAZINE GET STARTED?
STYLÉCRUZE Magazine started in 2017 as an idea by Divyesh Pillarisetty while doing his Digital Marketing job. What started as a hobby quickly expanded, with STYLÉCRUZE raising funding to successfully run in print in the UK, United States, Australia and Canada. STYLÉCRUZE now thrives in its digital format, and although Divyesh has a strong appreciation for print magazines, it is likely that STYLÉCRUZE Magazine will remain a print + digital publication.
Along with STYLÉCRUZE the company now runs several other magazines which include:
MÉNCRUZE Magazine ( Exclusive Men’s fashion heaven) INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/mencruze/
HOW CAN I CONTRIBUTE?
Official Website: https://stylecruze.com
Instagram Official: https://www.instagram.com/stylecruze/
Facebook Official: https://www.facebook.com/stylecruze
Twitter Official: http://twitter.com/style_cruze
Pinterest Official: https://www.pinterest.com/stylecruze/
Featured below celebrities in our magazines:
- Marissa Everhart (Model, Real Estate and Yacht broker)
- Princess Mae (YouTuber & Instagram Star)
- Gabriela Clesca Vallejo (Miss Haiti)
- Nabila Tapia (Model, Actress & Miss Turismo Dominicana)
- Romain Bonnet (Model, Netflix Superstar – Selling Sunset)
- Autumn Miller (Dancer, Instagram Star)
- Gabriella Melrose (Actor, Producer, Model & Influencer)
- Katya Bakat (Model, Actor)
- Karolina Wozniak (Model)
- Allee Sutton Hethcoat (Actor, Miss Tennessee USA)
- Wendy Starland (American singer, songwriter and music producer from LA)
- Michaela Vybohova (Model)
- Raquel Riley Thomas (Entrepreneur, Pageant Queen, and Military-Veteran)
- Luana Vjollca (Singer, TV Host & Producer)
- Gizemsahin (Miss Freedom Of The World 2019)
- Mr. Jade (Businessman & Musician)
GET FEATURED IN STYLECRUZE Today!!
Virago Skincare CEO, Jennifer Carrasco, is Redefining the 21st Century Entrepreneur and Inspiring the Next Generation
At an early point in her life, Jennifer Carrasco was not sure what direction she would take her life. A divorced mother at 23 years of age, Carrasco locked her sights on a life of entrepreneurship. “Maybe I was just a rebel who wanted to prove that I can create and manifest anything I wanted,” Carrasco shares. “Somewhere between growing up and doing the right thing, I started my career.” Now the owner of multiple businesses, Jenn Carrasco is looking to inspire the next generation of female entrepreneurs.
“Virago Skin & Body stemmed from passionately doing my soul work.” Carrasco worked her way to the success she experiences today by working in the field of beauty and skincare. With Virago and her V Skincare line, Jennifer admits that her career has never felt like work to her. Instead, it serves as an extension of her passion. While creating skincare products that redefine healthy skin, Carrasco has expanded her wings as an entrepreneur. She has recently begun work in electrical contracting and started offering her services as a business coach in cooperation with Apex Entrepreneurship’s Ryan Stewman.
As she went through the ups and downs of her life, the California entrepreneur used every experience as a learning tool for herself. “These last six years, I have taken action every day and asked myself these questions. Does this serve me? Does this serve what I am trying to create in this world?” Carrasco shares. Building herself up by identifying and utilizing her strengths and weakness as a person and businesswoman, Carrasco serves as a strong inspiration to the coming generation of female entrepreneurs. “Entrepreneurship is a journey one must commit to for a lifetime, for the long haul. You have to make a vow to yourself that you will do whatever it takes, until it takes, no matter what it takes.” The level of determination Jennifer Carrasco committed herself to propelled her above her competition, which, she admits, has never noticed or been bothered by. Now, she is prepped to take over whatever career field she chooses.
- Is Working As A Locum Doctor A Good Career Choice? January 18, 2021
- Young Dom Has Overcome Challenge After Challenge to Get Him Where he is Today January 18, 2021
- Virago Skincare CEO, Jennifer Carrasco, is Redefining the 21st Century Entrepreneur and Inspiring the Next Generation January 18, 2021
- An Emerging Women-Led Metal Band ‘SEPSISS’ is Breaking Numerous Stereotypes January 18, 2021
- Stan Bharti: Prospecting for Potential January 18, 2021
- Stackin Up Entertainment Is A Well Known Indie Record Label In The Music Industry January 17, 2021
- The AirSculpt Power BBL: A Butt Lift From The Future January 17, 2021
- US President Donald Trump Plans to Leave Washington on Inauguration Day January 16, 2021
- EaseUS – Faster and Effective Data Recovery Tool for All Data Loss Conditions January 15, 2021
- Speqta CEO Fredrik Lindros Teaches Us How to Say No to Black Box Bidding on PLAs with Their New AI-Based Bid-Optimization Tool Bidbrain™ January 14, 2021
Lifestyle2 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle4 months ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Entertainment1 year ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free
Health2 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Tech1 year ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
World2 years ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity
Entertainment1 year ago
123Movies Predicts Hobbs and Shaw will be the Most Downloaded Movie of 2019