When you decide to purchase a product from a new brand, what kind of research do you do? Do you read what the company stands for? Do you look for one that matches your core beliefs? Many customers do. They care about where their money goes and about supporting a business with good values. There is no value in empty promises. Vasarii makes promises they can keep.
Vasarii is a company that believes in offering beauty products that are natural and of the highest quality. That is why Josh Spilewski founded the company with three promises in mind:
- Premium Quality: to give their buyers top-tier quality, they travel to remote places around the world and find the best natural ingredients.
- Exclusive: as a natural-based products company, they do not believe in mass production. Before shipment, each product is individually inspected for quality.
- Loyalty: customer satisfaction is their number one priority, so they promise to provide a personalized experience for everyone.
Every sell they make is prepared with these three promises in mind. They want every buyer to feel taken care of when making a purchase and when using their beauty products.
When asked about these promises, Spilewski said they come from their belief that “with passion, integrity, and trust we embrace our responsibility to create premium natural beauty products in a world where all of us, our communities, and our planet can flourish.” What do these core values mean to Vasarii?
- Passion: is at the heart of the company as they move forward, innovating and improving.
- Integrity: they are an ethical, fair, honest, and open company.
- Trust: their customers hold them accountable because as a company they will always keep their word.
As they stick to their promises and respect their values, “Vasarii has taken up the mantle to become a premium brand that offers a wide range of beauty products that are cruelty-free, all natural, environmentally friendly, and drastically effective.” Thus, creating a natural deodorant to protect the environment and customers’ skin.
nakd. deodorant is made of 100% natural mineral salts from Thailand. It is fragrance-free, color-free, stain-free, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. This organic product does not contain alcohol, emulsifiers, or aluminum chloralhydrate that would clog the pores on your skin. And the great thing is that it is also hypoallergenic!
This very unique deodorant has very unique instructions. When you are ready to put on deodorant, the crystalized cube on top needs to be wet and rubbed against your armpit for 60 seconds (or until the cube is dry). The same process must be repeated for the other armpit. This guarantees nakd. deodorant lasts as long as a year.
A Brand to Trust
Everyone wants to feel they can trust the product they are purchasing, and that comes from trusting the brand that is manufacturing it. Vasarii is open and honest with its customers from the very beginning. Every promise they make and every value they represent goes into play when creating and developing new products. Their nakd. deodorant is proof of that. Their core beliefs are involved in the process of providing customers with a personalized, environment-friendly experience while guaranteeing their skin will be taken care of.
Pandemic is Driving Couples to Divorce or to Seek Help
The coronavirus pandemic has not just caused many disruptions in the professional lives of people but it has also adversely affected their personal lives as well. Couples are now choosing to opt for divorce or seek counseling to restore the same positive vibes in their marital lives.
There are a few reasons cited by experts behind the growing number of divorce cases or breakups during the pandemic period. One of the reasons is the financial instability due to which married couples are finding it difficult to live their normal life.
Due to this, there are fights between romantic partners and it is leading to separations in most cases. People in China, the US, the UK, and Canada are majorly dealing with the impact of lockdown and it has led to emotional turmoil in their lives.
It is leading to many mental disorders and the result for it is differences between love partners. Since people are working from home, they get to spend a lot of time together. It is making them think about their situations and personal issues to a great extent.
Couples who were unhappy with their marriages for a long time are now opting for divorce or legal help to address their personal issues. Since people are spending a lot of time at home, they are also developing issues due to the controlling nature of in-laws.
Hence, couples are choosing to file for divorce and seek child custody by consulting family lawyers. It has boomed the rush of couples in the family courts and the demand for family lawyers has increased a lot.
- Pandemic is Driving Couples to Divorce or to Seek Help February 28, 2021
- Elevate Your Style February 28, 2021
- How To Host A Surprise Engagement Party For Your Bestie February 28, 2021
- The Best Destinations for a Road Trip during COVID-19 February 28, 2021
- Making Modern Architecture More Functional and Less Phony February 28, 2021
- Why You Need a Nest Egg Before Becoming a Full-Time Freelancer February 28, 2021
- How to Earn a Good Living While Doing Good Things February 28, 2021
- Relocating To Austin? Tips for a Safe and Successful Move February 28, 2021
- Do These 3 Things to Get Rid of Cradle Cap February 28, 2021
- NYC G.O Aka Game Over Is Making A Buzz For Himself February 28, 2021
Lifestyle2 years ago
Catholic Cases App brings Church’s Moral Teachings to Androids and iPhones
Lifestyle2 weeks ago
East Side Hype x Billionaire Boys Club. Hottest New Streetwear Releases in Utah.
Tech2 years ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
Lifestyle6 months ago
The Midas of Cosmetic Dermatology: Dr. Simon Ourian
Health2 years ago
CBDistillery Review: Is it a scam?
Entertainment2 years ago
Avengers Endgame now Available on 123Movies for Download & Streaming for Free
Tech1 year ago
Bosch Power Tools India Launches ‘Cordless Matlab Bosch’ Campaign to Demonstrate the Power of Cordless
World2 years ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity