SEATTLE — A 69-year-old woman from Seattle died from what doctors told they believe were a type of rare brain-eating amoebas.
The patient, on whom a brain surgery was conducted at Swedish Medical Center, had used tap water in order to rinse her sinuses by using a neti pot. Her doctor told Bigtime Daily that there was “amoeba all across the place which were just eating brain cells.”
A neti pot is known to be a teapot-like vessel which is used in order to flush out nasal passages. Health experts recommend only using sterile, distilled or boiled water for rinsing sinuses. The water may contain small organisms which are considered safe to drink but they may survive in your nasal passages.
These infections are known to be very rare. There were 2 similar type of cases in the U.S. from the year 2008 to 2017.
A teenager from Ohio died from a brain-eating amoeba infection soon after he visited the U.S. National Whitewater Center located in Charlotte in June 2017.
PatientPop to Conduct Annual Online Reputation Management Survey for Healthcare Providers
SANTA MONICA – PatientPop is looking to conduct its second annual nationwide survey to help medical and dental professionals understand online reputation management. The survey would throw light on areas such as evolving challenges, practices, and opportunities based on reputation management. PatientPop is popular for providing growth technologies for health providers and it has been beneficial for them to take advantages of the services provided by PatientPop.
According to 2018 survey report, it was confessed by over 80% healthcare providers that it is of utmost importance to maintain a strong online reputation and it is difficult to find ways to do so. In 2019, PatientPop after conducting a survey, said that it is critical to seek patient reviews while making a choice of a healthcare provider. And online patient reviews enjoy very high importance in this context. Online reputation management services play a crucial role in improving the reputation of any healthcare service providers online.
With the help of the survey of providers, PatientPop will be able to focus on key issues and trends in online reputation management. According to Joel Headley, PatientPop director of local SEO and marketing, online reviews play a crucial role in the choice of healthcare providers. As patients are empowered in today’s time, it is imperative for providers to find better ways to manage their online reputation. Qualified physicians, dentists, and other professionals involved in healthcare practices can enroll in the survey. After professionals take the survey, PatientPop would provide the report featuring recommendations of healthcare providers on the subject of reputation management.
- Bachelor in Paradise’s Tenille Favios Shares Photos and Experience of Dealing with Cystic Acne in her Early Twenties May 24, 2019
- DM Agency ibs Adopts a New Brand Identity to Enhance its Service Delivery Model May 24, 2019
- Xi Jinping’s Visit to a Chinese Magnet Factory Hints at his Plan to Cripple U.S Tech and Defense Giants May 24, 2019
- Mainstreaming Raises $6 Million Funds to Amplify its Presence in Online Gaming Market May 23, 2019
- Meathead Movers Announces a Raise in its Entry Level Pay to $15 per Hour May 22, 2019
- Short-Throw Projectors Transformed Three Shop Windows Using Fairy Tales May 22, 2019
- JK Tyre Launches Blaze Ryder for Premium Motorcycles in India May 21, 2019
- Study: How Often Should a Strut Mount Get Changed May 20, 2019
- American Coffee Shop Closes after 3rd ADA Lawsuit May 20, 2019
- Report Shows Disney Dethrones Apple as the Most Intimate Brand in the World May 20, 2019
Tech5 months ago
Cloud Buyers & Investors to Profit in the Future
World5 months ago
The New Feyenoord Stadium to have 63000 Seat Capacity
Entertainment1 month ago
Alejandro Aranda’s ‘American Idol’ Audition Goes Viral; Still Less Popular than 2 Eliminated Singers’ Videos
Science2 months ago
Studies on Isolation and Sensory Deprivation Conducted to Analyze Brain Power
Science6 months ago
Brazilian dirt piles as massive as Great Britain resulted from termite tunnels: proves latest study
US4 months ago
More US Women are adopting HCG Diet for Weight Loss
Business5 months ago
Is Zaful Legit? Users ask on Reddit for Reviews worrying about a Scam
Health1 month ago
Acne Scar Healing Serum by Slurp receives Praises from Everyone